PDA

View Full Version : New Tomb, Please Dart and Hazel Farmable

Rhaindra
09-13-2014, 08:23 AM
guys. I have an idea if the haze and darts included in the list of loot in planartomb (new tomb). they are hazel and darts. platinum pet for Beastmaster tittle. if Nexus drop in Kraken mines. why is it not? STS, please. we've been waiting for them farmable. I think it is time for them farmable. thanks. :)

Dex Scene
09-13-2014, 10:15 AM
No way!!! Dart and Hazel are EXCLUSIVE PLATINUM PETS.
Nexus is not exclusive platinum pet why comparing it to exclusive platinum pets?

Rhaindra
09-13-2014, 12:04 PM
Nexus is not exclusive platinum pet why comparing it to exclusive platinum pets?
oh yeah. free players can only dream to get the title beasmaster. thanks..thank you very much....
Btw Plat is Plat. Whatever its exclusive or not. :)

Dex Scene
09-13-2014, 12:10 PM
There are Plat offers btw for free players to get plats for FREE. In some months they should be able to get em.

There will be no meaning of exclusive if exclusive plat pets be available to farmed.

Dex Scene
09-13-2014, 12:13 PM
Sorry no .
Every plat pets are not exclusive plat pets. There are pets those u can buy with plats. They can be farmed aswel. Like your nexus, snaggle, wrathjaw etc etc.

Exclusive pets are only gettable from stable with plats. Example: clyde, dart, hazel, scorch.
Making em available for eggs will ruin the exclusive stuff.

Rhaindra
09-13-2014, 04:13 PM
Sorry no .
Every plat pets are not exclusive plat pets. There are pets those u can buy with plats. They can be farmed aswel. Like your nexus, snaggle, wrathjaw etc etc.

Exclusive pets are only gettable from stable with plats. Example: clyde, dart, hazel, scorch.
Lol..Nativex disabled. See that. NPC pet tradeable like ripmaw, slag only for mythic rarity. This blocked us to getting the tittle. Thanks for sts give everything for F2P. Ex: mythic gear, arcane weapon, arcane shard farmable. Stash slot, character slot, auc slot, inventory slot from story token. Why this pet, NO???

Rhaindra
09-13-2014, 04:21 PM
not just one or two months I played this game. I have a year to play this game. do not you see the threads that want this pet tradeable or farmable. This pet is not exclusive anymore. This pet has expired. many pet is much better. convenient for the STS, remove it and make pet more exclusive and special can only pay using platinum.

Dex Scene
09-13-2014, 04:54 PM
Good Better pets have nothing to do with exclusive plat name.
I understand everything what you say but if they come as egg, they wont be exclusive plat pet anymore. That's all iam saying

Rhaindra
09-13-2014, 06:15 PM
Good Better pets have nothing to do with exclusive plat name.
I understand everything what you say but if they come as egg, they wont be exclusive plat pet anymore. That's all iam saying
Ah.. its ok.. thanks for reply :)

Ravager
09-13-2014, 08:14 PM

Nexus used to be a plat exclusive pet.

Arturohoward
09-13-2014, 10:08 PM
+1
Yeah why not?
If nexus became lootable instead of plat exclusive this two might be lootables too :D

Dex Scene
09-14-2014, 03:50 AM
Nexus used to be a plat exclusive pet.
Didn't know this.. Iam not an old player.
apologies... if stg is flexible removing the exclusiveness, i guess its ok then if dart and Hazel turns into egg aswel.

kinzmet
09-14-2014, 04:15 AM

Please be open minded, Dart and hazel is and old old old pets anyway. Its not like its an OP pet or anything. :)

SacredKnight
09-14-2014, 04:35 AM
Wouldn't make a difference really, I mean TBH the Lb's a really hard for a true F2P to get on anyways. Besides, who would spend platinum JUST to get these two pets for the Beast Master title? It's not like there aren't any titles remotely like it *hint* hint* Beast Whisperer.

Dex Scene
09-14-2014, 04:37 AM
Please be open minded, Dart and hazel is and old old old pets anyway. Its not like its an OP pet or anything. :)
Iam open minded. Duhhhhhhhhh
Its nothing about OPness. I was talking about exclusive plat stuffs.
since Nexus used to be exclusive plat pet like Rav said and since stg are flexible on removing exclusiveness i said Yeah then its okay..

Please Read the posts before you write.

kinzmet
09-14-2014, 05:18 AM
Iam open minded. Duhhhhhhhhh
Its nothing about OPness. I was talking about exclusive plat stuffs.
since Nexus used to be exclusive plat pet like Rav said and since stg are flexible on removing exclusiveness i said Yeah then its okay..

Please Read the posts before you write.

Well I did read

I just could'nt read the part where you said ok?
i said Yeah then its okay..

I just mentioned the OPness to make a point, and clearly you are not ok on the topic.

There are Plat offers btw for free players to get plats for FREE. In some months they should be able to get em.

There will be no meaning of exclusive if exclusive plat pets be available to farmed.

Sorry no .

This is where you changed your mind, but your still not ok unless stg is flexible.

Didn't know this.. Iam not an old player.
apologies... if stg is flexible removing the exclusiveness, i guess its ok then if dart and Hazel turns into egg aswel.

As you can see I read it all, and commented based on what I read.

forumspammer
09-14-2014, 05:41 AM
Well I did read

I just mentioned the OPness to make a point, and clearly you are not ok on the topic.

This is where you changed your mind, but your still not ok unless stg is flexible.

You nailed him! :banana:

Dex Scene
09-14-2014, 05:41 AM
Well I did read

Well then you can see aswel iam open minded when i said Ok to the suggestion.
What does exclusive plat pet means btw?
I said ok. If stg are flexible with removing the exlusive plat pets, sure thing dart and hazel why not. Sure.
Clyde scorch every exclusive plat pets should be farmable aswel. Sure. Well open minded now? Thank you.. now you can stop arguing on what iam or not. Thanks

kinzmet
09-14-2014, 05:46 AM
Well then you can see aswel iam open minded when i said Ok to the suggestion.
What does exclusive plat pet means btw?
I said ok. If stg are flexible with removing the exlusive plat pets, sure thing dart and hazel why not. Sure.
Clyde scorch every exclusive plat pets should be farmable aswel. Sure. Well open minded now? Thank you.. now you can stop arguing on what iam or not. Thanks

Such an open minded closing!
Your welcome!

Alhuntrazeck
09-14-2014, 10:51 PM
Yes, yes, a thousand yesses. Why can't free players get beastmaster? -.-

Pets like Nexus, Frost were plat exclusive but then made farmable, why can't these be too. Nexus was made farmable with the release of KM3, I can see a pattern going on here