PDA

View Full Version : What do you want in the next version of the PLGuide.info?

DanielRH
01-24-2011, 10:10 AM
Hi all!

I wanted to ask you guys what you think would be the most helpful and useful things to stick into the next version of the PLGuide.info (http://plguide.info/)...

Please post your comments, ideas and suggestions below... Thanks! ;)

DanielRH
01-24-2011, 01:32 PM
Well don't all post at once lol ;)

RedRyder
01-24-2011, 02:00 PM
More questssssssss

Pandamoni
01-24-2011, 02:08 PM
I agree. I'd like to see more quests. I think quests added to the fun of the lower levels. I'd also like to see the ability to accept more than 3 quests at a time.

And I'd like to be able to high five other players. That would be funny. Again, easily ammused.

KnownAsSpy
01-24-2011, 02:18 PM
More Quest slots -.-

Lvl Cap raise

Not everything have to be buy with real money(i know u make money with plats but give something free!!!)

New Maps

Camera angle up and down

New Class

New Skills

IM COMING UP WITH MORE JUST WAIT!

BlasterBird
01-24-2011, 02:21 PM
LOL

He isn't a dev just so you know.

KnownAsSpy
01-24-2011, 02:25 PM
Its ok u guys

DanielRH
01-24-2011, 02:37 PM
Lol guys, not a dev... Just trying to help ppl out with the plguide :)

Redryder - The Dark Forest quests will be added to the PlGuide soon!

RedRyder
01-24-2011, 02:41 PM
i have a lot of time off work due to my hectic school schedule so ill be available mornings and nights. i can document the quest info for you if you'd like me to and then you can implement it into the guide. i'm always on my bird and i've yet to do the majority of the quests so i can help

Pandamoni
01-24-2011, 02:49 PM
Oh, duh, lol, I thought he was just asking what we'd like to see in the 1.7 release as a kind of conversation starter. Didn't think he was a dev. but didn't read the title right. My bad!

JemNI
01-24-2011, 03:48 PM
I'm not sure how far you want to go into the foray of player guides, but tips for playing the classes would be nice. How best to play a tank, or an Int mage, that sort of thing. What skills are the best to max out. I have put points into certain skills only to find the guide thread later on and realized I shouldn't have done my skills the way I did. I realize this is a somewhat subjective thing, although there are certainly some commonly agreed upon class strategies.

Are there any etiquettes to add? Just off the top of my head, when I'm playing an enchantress, I will heal anybody who stands near me after a battle and is patient enough for my heal to recharge, but I see some people just running off to the next battle rather low on HP.

BeefyMeat
01-24-2011, 03:49 PM
Chicks dude

DanielRH
01-24-2011, 04:33 PM
Thanks Guys fir the comments :)

And redryder... Thanks so much! All help is greatly apreciated !!!
Have a look at my current quest guide for forest haven on the site and you can see which things I need to know for the guide, then you can just write up the stuff in word or something... Thanks again!!! :)

DanielRH
01-24-2011, 11:52 PM
Anyone else?

Otukura
01-25-2011, 12:01 AM
Already mentioned it, but the color coded names of items, according to their rarity.

Maybe let it be more open, so people can add stuff to the "dual classes" and other things. More in-depth descriptions. With people's permissions, you could put the dual spec, enchant HQ, Archer skills, etc. up there.

DanielRH
01-25-2011, 12:06 AM
Otukura - hmm... I'm gonna add the color coding soon... I guess I could add a form to each section if people want to add stuff... But I think I still want to review everything before it goes live... Look what happened to that wiki, dident they get all their stuff replaced with garbage for a bit?

I'll think about it... Thanks for the comments!

Otukura
01-25-2011, 12:08 AM
Reviewing it sounds good. Maybe add the option to add a pic? It would be hard, and many probably wouldn't get pics, but the ones that did would be nice.

DanielRH
01-25-2011, 12:14 AM
Yea I'm trying to add that option currently, but I do not currently know quite enough to figure it out in PHP and MYSQL, but I'm working on it!