PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for a new title!

tankk
09-13-2014, 10:40 AM
I was playing AL and my friend opened 100 elite golden dragon chest and got zilch, most of the players complain on the forums that they get nothing and its an waste of money.

So how about this, if you loot an mythic rarity item from elite golden warchest or elite golden dragonscale chest you get the title ( still thinking of name ) and if you loot an arcane rarity item from one of those 2 chest above you get the title ( still thinking of name )

What do you guys think?

NOTE: Try to avoid negative comments, thanks!

nsge
09-13-2014, 10:44 AM
No...

UndeadJudge
09-13-2014, 10:45 AM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Visiting
09-13-2014, 11:39 AM
I'm kinda interested in this, I'd make all elite golden chests Kraken-Tindrin worth ALOT more, thus elite farming would be profitable again :D, but you have to take the fact that almost no one ever loots anything good ESPECIALLY Mythics/Arcanes in those chests :(

Instanthumor
09-13-2014, 12:28 PM
Impossible. These titles would never be achievable.

Visiting
09-13-2014, 12:44 PM
Impossible. These titles would never be achievable.

Sounds like personal experience..?

matanofx
09-13-2014, 12:52 PM
This idea is very interesting

Title yes, achievement points ofcourse not (not that it was suggested but just making sure)

As a proof of how rare looting an arcane/mythic item from one of the elite gold chests a title would be a neat idea, its truly hard to achieve but you dont get any aps for getting it so you wont have to spend gold or time if youre not interested

tankk
09-13-2014, 01:09 PM
This idea is very interesting

Title yes, achievement points ofcourse not (not that it was suggested but just making sure)

As a proof of how rare looting an arcane/mythic item from one of the elite gold chests a title would be a neat idea, its truly hard to achieve but you dont get any aps for getting it so you wont have to spend gold or time if youre not interested

Exactly