obee
09-13-2014, 10:54 AM
Omg your fast.
Kids with chocoloates these days..

Lololol

Elektra.
09-13-2014, 11:02 AM
Wise initiative to fixing AL's economy.

However..legit plat and non-plat users took the brunt of the damage, where price inflation is concerned. I hope STS finds some viable ways to address this issue and offer them some manner of redress.

faiy
09-13-2014, 11:19 AM
How will we , none plat users get plat? Trial play doesn't vork at all

radagan
09-13-2014, 11:21 AM
Ty sts..u are sick..last change for those who cant buy is now gone...

Ssneakykills
09-13-2014, 11:26 AM
Dam that sucks when I need plat for respec etc...

Gj plat farmers guess their wasnt really a way to keep nativex without dealing with plat farmers

obee
09-13-2014, 11:31 AM
What's annoying is that it took them this long...

tankk
09-13-2014, 11:34 AM
I needed 3 more platnium to open lock :/

ClumsyCactus
09-13-2014, 12:08 PM
Introducing: "trial play" the Only plat service i have ever used, it works Smoothly, and when it doesnt, just send an email! You get your plat in 90% of the cases!

ClumsyCactus
09-13-2014, 12:10 PM
Introducing: "trial play" the Only plat service i have ever used, it works Smoothly, and when it doesnt, just send an email! You get your plat in 90% of the cases!

Jk, Who actually believes that?!

Reunegade
09-13-2014, 12:11 PM
Darn, I've accumulated 5k platinum thru 4 years of playing from W3i/NativeX

faiy
09-13-2014, 12:14 PM
Lies! Never gives plat and if you send email theu never give it

Ssneakykills
09-13-2014, 12:17 PM
I needed 3 more platnium to open lock :/

My advice is don't open it

ClumsyCactus
09-13-2014, 12:24 PM

Jk, Who actually believes that?!

Lies! Never gives plat and if you send email theu never give it

matanofx
09-13-2014, 12:48 PM
Everyone understands there's a positive and a negative side to this right?

Plat farmers absolutely destroyed the balance of this games economy, endless amount of gold already in game...

On the other hand the legit players who actually used the free offers fairly without resetting devices and using dummy accounts now dont have a source of free platinum.

Soon you wont need platinum for revival and respec, you already dont need it for a bigger stash/inventory or elixirs, the only thing platinum is really exclusive for is crates, which i guess free users wont open anymore

faiy
09-13-2014, 12:52 PM

Plat farmers absolutely destroyed the balance of this games economy, endless amount of gold already in game...

On the other hand the legit players who actually used the free offers fairly without resetting devices and using dummy accounts now dont have a source of free platinum.

Soon you wont need platinum for revival and respec, you already dont need it for a bigger stash/inventory or elixirs, the only thing platinum is really exclusive for is crates, which i guess free users wont open anymore
Nd locks

Volt
09-13-2014, 12:58 PM
Losing the Free platinum service from native x for those who can't afford platinum is no where near a loss considering the extinction of plat spammers and keeping in mind how much plat spammers have messed up the economy.
It is sad because I'm pretty sure people have actually bought new devices just to be able to do this.

Maketaca
09-13-2014, 01:08 PM
Plat farmers are still rich, non-plat players are still not-rich :).

Ssneakykills
09-13-2014, 01:59 PM
The plat farmers have already caused too much damage..

obee
09-13-2014, 02:22 PM
I just realized that this does nothing lol. The real problem is, why the hell did it take sts to come up with such a simple solution. I mean, I'm sure people were sending complaints about this. "We're sorry for the inconvenience". Too late for that...Now...how do you find the peopel that did it?

Titanium
09-13-2014, 02:40 PM

Agree 100%

Tehh
09-13-2014, 04:45 PM
They will implement something. But i dont think plat is required at all

Dex Scene
09-13-2014, 04:56 PM
Better late than never....!!!!

SacredKnight
09-13-2014, 05:24 PM
Sighs, the Plat Farmers ruined it all for the legits.

Chrisaetoshawker
09-13-2014, 05:31 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bxcli9wCEAAe3se.jpg
Doesn't affect me but its sad to know that

Chrisaetoshawker
09-13-2014, 05:34 PM

Agree as well, in the future we will only use plats to buy certain pets and open crates

Tensile
09-14-2014, 01:26 AM
There must be a free lock opening every year :)

Xpolosion
09-14-2014, 02:49 AM
Just making farming legit sick of these lockeds.. And gambling

hercthegod
09-14-2014, 02:54 AM
So Nativex is gone :0

Ign: Manipulativ

kjed
09-14-2014, 03:22 AM
Nxt thing to do: remove plats to gold convertion.

Appeltjes
09-14-2014, 03:25 AM
Nxt thing to do: remove plats to gold convertion.

Why?

Arachnophobik
09-14-2014, 03:33 AM
i like this update. no native x means less cheaters, means less overpowered hypocritical noobs both pvp and pve. now for the non plat users like me, "how do we get plat" u ask? you cant. and thats not a problem. why? cuz premium things are now starting to get accessible through gold. (ankhs kit, respec scrolls, elix kits). finally, time for the economy to slowly get back on its feet.

Chrisaetoshawker
09-14-2014, 04:40 AM
i like this update. no native x means less cheaters, means less overpowered hypocritical noobs both pvp and pve. now for the non plat users like me, "how do we get plat" u ask? you cant. and thats not a problem. why? cuz premium things are now starting to get accessible through gold. (ankhs kit, respec scrolls, elix kits). finally, time for the economy to slowly get back on its feet.

Hmm...I wonder if it will put locked back to normal, less elixir kit, less farming, less locked, less opening locked?

Dex Scene
09-14-2014, 01:47 PM
Hmm...I wonder if it will put locked back to normal, less elixir kit, less farming, less locked, less opening locked?
Less opening lockeds means less demand. So i don't think locked have any chance to get what it were year ago.

Instanthumor
09-14-2014, 02:57 PM
Less opening lockeds means less demand. So i don't think locked have any chance to get what it were year ago.

Less opening locks = less demand? That doesn't make sense.

Dex Scene
09-14-2014, 03:07 PM
Less opening locks = less demand? That doesn't make sense.
When people have more plats to open they will buy more lockeds. As the plat spammers cant spam plats anymore they wouldn't mind buying thousands of lockeds anyway so less demand. Make sense now?.

N.B: iam happy nativeX is offline from the server.

Jiarijiba
09-14-2014, 03:09 PM
Hope it is not too late.

Removing it is good way forward but like Matan says it is not the solution. +1 anyway.

Thx for sharing Obee.

Instanthumor
09-14-2014, 03:17 PM
When people have more plats to open they will buy more lockeds. As the plat spammers cant spam plats anymore they wouldn't mind buying thousands of lockeds anyway so less demand. Make sense now?.

N.B: iam happy nativeX is offline from the server.

Less opening locks equals less myths and arcanes. Eventually, if everyone stops opening locks, demand for these items will rise.

Dex Scene
09-14-2014, 03:20 PM
Less opening locks equals less myths and arcanes. Eventually, if everyone stops opening locks, demand for these items will rise.
I didn't say everyone will stop opening lockeds. But opening lockeds will be decreased. Only the real money spender / genuine people will be the majority who will be opening lockeds.

Neutrone
09-14-2014, 03:25 PM

Wait really??? :eek:

Instanthumor
09-14-2014, 03:29 PM
I didn't say everyone will stop opening lockeds.

opening lockeds will be decreased.

Ok, ty.

Dex Scene
09-14-2014, 04:46 PM
Ok, ty.
Yes opening lockeds will not be stopped but will be decreased. Taking quotes outta posts relevant to different replies... but whatever.. you are a legend, gotta be right. Adios

hercthegod
09-14-2014, 04:58 PM
I just realized that this does nothing lol. The real problem is, why the hell did it take sts to come up with such a simple solution. I mean, I'm sure people were sending complaints about this. "We're sorry for the inconvenience". Too late for that...Now...how do you find the peopel that did it?

Couldn't you just go through the platinum offers list to see the complete ones on each account then you the same offers being done over and over again and you will see its a dummy acc then instead of banning the device which i believe can be undone, just ban all the accounts ever used by that device.

hercthegod
09-14-2014, 05:02 PM

Ive accumulated 7.5k platinum through 1 year and 1 month of playing AL i didn't even spend a single dime ( Didn't plat farm, just got some crazy *** offers when i first started playing, thanks Nativex ill remember the good times )

Speedofsound
09-14-2014, 06:42 PM
Make the new mythic amulet farmable in the new planar tombs. This would be the first step to bring the game back imo

Saribeau
09-14-2014, 06:46 PM
Make the new mythic amulet farmable in the new planar tombs. This would be the first step to bring the game back imo

they WILL NOT DO THIS.
1. not having amulet in locked means even less locked opened
2. no locked no $$$ for sts

ArtofWar
09-14-2014, 07:08 PM
And I thought it was temporary .-.

Arpluvial
09-14-2014, 07:19 PM
Hey guys -- let's make sure that we are keeping things constructive. :) Current details are available here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?175362-NativeX-Free-Platinum-Offers-Offline&highlight=NativeX

Lordkerum
09-14-2014, 07:46 PM
They should make tokens for opening 5 locks or something.. (Out of topic)

Helicopter
09-14-2014, 10:23 PM
Why not limit plat offers to 3-5 a day? Just sayin'.

Appeltjes
09-15-2014, 12:17 AM
Hey guys -- let's make sure that we are keeping things constructive. :) Current details are available here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?175362-NativeX-Free-Platinum-Offers-Offline&highlight=NativeX

Couldn't see details there:/

Anarchist
09-15-2014, 12:26 AM
There are no details.

Appeltjes
09-15-2014, 12:32 AM
There are no details.

:/...

Instanthumor
09-15-2014, 02:05 AM
you are a legend

Ty for compliment.

Idly
09-15-2014, 02:24 AM
All I see in Samhaynes post is nativeX is 'currently' offline. Who says its gone for good?

Stelo
09-15-2014, 02:31 AM
Eh, I'm not really worried about it. Only thing I'm concerned about is if TrialPay will be as efficient as NativeX. I hope that when they get these plat offers back up, the offers will actually pay you your plat instead of needing to email them most of the time. -_-"

Dex Scene
09-15-2014, 03:00 AM
Ty for compliment.
No problemo

Andrisber
09-15-2014, 09:50 AM
I have only one question - no beastmaster title for us?

utpal
09-15-2014, 10:05 AM
after introduction of Ankhs, plat will be used to buy only exclusive pets and opening locks.
I m worried about beastmaster title only for non plat users.

and what about other legend games lol.
how will non plat users will be able to buy Cool vanity glass and scorn wings? how will they buy implants in PL?

fumolamota
09-15-2014, 10:08 AM
Content & mechanics always drive MMOs. If STS continues to release updates, events, etc. the game will be fine. The mechanics of the game are great - skills need to be updated at some point in the next level cap or 2. So, the free plat offers, or lack of, will not kill the game.

Remiem
09-17-2014, 02:14 PM
Hey folks. Just to keep everyone in the loop, we do not plan on leaving you without free offers forever. We are working on finding a solution that will work for everyone and not leave the same weakness to exploit. Thank you all for your patience in the meantime. We will make an official announcement when we know more. I'm going to go ahead and close this one up. Thanks!