PDA

View Full Version : Hello all

xxkilsxx
09-13-2014, 01:30 PM
Hello all im compt I have been playing pl since 66 cap and i been in a lot of tops guilds Like Eclipse,never cafe team,The elite,legends And the list goes on.Im here to tell you that im plaining on going to make my own guild with some friends like Well knowned friends
ATM WE HAVE NO name For this guild Pm me ideas or post here

guild Objective We will focus on Really Farming and help each member By giveing them tips on anything they need.
also we would like to open a pvp team and a ctf team for the guild to enter in Events and ️Ect.

we will start the guild out for lvl 70+ which is not hard to Get to in your active player.But if we see you around the town or in game a lot we will gladly make a expectoins for you.

i came up with some few Rules Already with some friends

No Begging,Means Repeatively Asking for stuff or cash-Lending is okay if you trust the person
No scamming or breaking any Rules of sts-Failur to follow this rule will Be a automatic Ban from guild or Possibale Haveing to contact sts for further Pushiments.
Selling this Only Spam in guild chat that your selling someone Every 10mins we want to see the green chats but not the same thing over and over again.
finally HAVE FUN we all are here to make friends and have a Great time,Lets make the best of it
ONCE THE GUILD IS IN PLACE ILL MAKE A read thread with posters and i will make guild sigs we will do contest Of anything
If your friends with compt And im online Plz Pm me saying 123 this will means Your intrested in helping
I will need 5 officers that have access to the forums so this is why I'm posting here.A website will be made in a few weeks after the launch
THANK YOU ALL AND PLZ HELP US BUILD AN NICE GUILD For Endgame and mature players

ill cya all soon Sinserly bray