PDA

View Full Version : Returning player!

Silentarrow
09-13-2014, 02:13 PM
Hey guys, I'm back! Just curious, how active is Star Legends currently? Big enough community to be worth going back to?

Xxnavysealxx
09-13-2014, 03:11 PM
Hey guys, I'm back! Just curious, how active is Star Legends currently? Big enough community to be worth going back to?

If you chill in a pvp room then ya pvp is more occupied then base cuz base occupied by noobs ._.

CAK Vader
09-13-2014, 04:15 PM
Welcome back! SL is still semi-active, we still get weekend updates, it's still a fun game, and still a good(ish) community, minus the fact that at least 70% of players will scam you first chance they get! trust no one.
Btw, post #1,000! Whoopee! Pop the champagne, it's PAR-TAY time! *PAR-TAY emote*

Conquered
09-13-2014, 05:47 PM

Hey bro, PvP is different. Auron's Build is used by 70% of other players. It spread very fast and idk y.. so some veteran players were finding some unique build. Oh btw, few veteran players dont usually quit. They were waiting updates that are coming in Star Legends. Silentarrow..Wb my bro.

utpal
09-14-2014, 03:24 AM
Hey bro, PvP is different. Auron's Build is used by 70% of other players. It spread very fast and idk y.. so some veteran players were finding some unique build. Oh btw, few veteran players dont usually quit. They were waiting updates that are coming in Star Legends. Silentarrow..Wb my bro.

Auron's build was already popular 2yrs ago.
and aren't u that guy who was an officer in Mythic (GM- Urca) guild.
I still remember beating ur opr zenxpro with my com and then u came back with ur com alt zenxtank and got defeated again. that was fun. u were not much experienced then.

Conquered
09-14-2014, 06:11 AM
Auron's build was already popular 2yrs ago.
and aren't u that guy who was an officer in Mythic (GM- Urca) guild.
I still remember beating ur opr zenxpro with my com and then u came back with ur com alt zenxtank and got defeated again. that was fun. u were not much experienced then.

Hehe, was fun tho! Idc if i lose. What matter to me is what i have. Friends, Money, LB. He was a player since 2011 and ofc you know Auron's build is popular and he might not know this. When he knows then it would be awesome. Just telling whats inside SL now. Zenxtank? that was the release of 46. That time most didnt know the armor that fits in PvP. So..yeah.. I congrat u by defeating me.

@Silentarrow,

what lvl r u now?
If you have questions or help, Add and Pm Conquered.

Lordvenomus
09-14-2014, 06:39 AM
Hello! Welcome back!

ArtofWar
09-14-2014, 09:30 AM
Good to see an old player coming back. Wb n enjoy your stay :)

Conquered
09-14-2014, 09:33 AM
Good to see an old player coming back. Wb n enjoy your stay :)

Wb too! XD

Silentarrow
09-14-2014, 12:34 PM
Level 38, not sure if I'm going to work on leveling or not yet though!

Zeus
09-14-2014, 12:41 PM
Interesting tidbit: I taught Auronn after beating him. :D

utpal
09-14-2014, 12:52 PM
Hehe, was fun tho! Idc if i lose. What matter to me is what i have. Friends, Money, LB. He was a player since 2011 and ofc you know Auron's build is popular and he might not know this. When he knows then it would be awesome. Just telling whats inside SL now. Zenxtank? that was the release of 46. That time most didnt know the armor that fits in PvP. So..yeah.. I congrat u by defeating me.

@Silentarrow,

what lvl r u now?
If you have questions or help, Add and Pm Conquered.

yeah. I kno urca since 2011 dec. when he was lvl35, he was wearing those green rarity items and I gave him the plasma sets (he was engi class) after.voleria expansion he changed alot when he started to buy plats XD
maybe he looted a skull or scorn or mark. he got riched so quicked lol.

and I also kno Auron. he was in vengeance before I left the guild. he was a good opr. and after pvp release, he only played pvp. day and night XD. very rarely he came to base to chill lol.
he was even in top pvp lb in opr and all class.
before I quitting game (1yr ago), last time i met auron was twinking. as endgame was dominated by Prime Nap Coms lol and Slasher/DM nap Engis XD.

btw m glad u still in SL community as i see u got a luminary poster title. u did alot of hardwork in 1yr6months.

keep it up. u would hav got AoB or SG by now if those programs were still active.

goodluck.

Jblazer
09-14-2014, 05:48 PM
Tbh it's not worth it but there are still few of us veterans here. Mitchturbo stops by occasionally as well.

CARNIVALCLOWN
09-15-2014, 11:00 AM
the community today is pretty honking, you know with clowns and such.

Intersection
09-17-2014, 05:31 PM
Interesting tidbit: I taught Auronn after beating him. :D

Whoa u clown that makes u:u a a auronn teacher! Very rare to see one of those!

Seno
02-04-2015, 05:02 AM
Hello guys

Burninglamp
02-04-2015, 01:06 PM
.__. ..

Carcinogen
02-04-2015, 08:33 PM
Hello guys

go away

Uafaud
02-05-2015, 10:30 AM
go away

rude xD...

Doframingo
02-06-2015, 03:58 AM
Hello guys

Hello Necro guy

Burninglamp
02-06-2015, 03:11 PM
._.

Burninglamp
02-06-2015, 08:39 PM
cakes.

accound
02-20-2015, 06:42 AM
Ich Bin da Uasoda

Jblazer
02-21-2015, 12:54 AM
cakes.

Happy burfday to youuuu happy burfday to youuuuuuu happy burffday dear lampyyyyy happy burfday to youuuu

Eviction
02-25-2015, 12:58 AM
Welcome back! SL is still semi-active, we still get weekend updates, it's still a fun game, and still a good(ish) community, minus the fact that at least 70% of players will scam you first chance they get! trust no one.
Btw, post #1,000! Whoopee! Pop the champagne, it's PAR-TAY time! *PAR-TAY emote*

Yeah, but its almost dead. Apparently AL is more active than this game. LoL

Mizfitz
10-20-2015, 09:38 PM

;) Welcome back to SL. ;)

seus
06-30-2016, 05:59 PM
Hi welcome back