PDA

View Full Version : i quit after 66 cap

Blastology
09-13-2014, 07:13 PM
I haven't played in A While, I've come back and i was disappointed in whar I've seen in PL work. Can anyone fill me in on what's going on?

Ign: Blastology & Yinplayer

Giazagilur
09-14-2014, 04:10 AM
Rings and new caps
Reused items and reused maps
And no more free plat
(For now)

GreenLord
09-14-2014, 06:56 PM
Lets see...
Massive PvP unbalance
OP Bears
and more I haven't figured out yet

Arpluvial
09-14-2014, 07:32 PM
Hey guys, I have cleaned up this thread and moved it to the PL General Discussion area of the forums. Let's make sure to keep things friendly and constructive.

Chopper
09-15-2014, 02:08 PM
Overall:

- Angel gear sets given away at the start of the Humania campaign;
- Both the Humania and Black Smoke Mountain campaigns released;
- a recycled Caves min-campaign reelased recently allowing players to go to Lvl 77;

- No more bonuses for Elite gear, now you need to get Elite rings;
- Dragon sets which provide other bonuses, and can be combined with the Elite rings.

- Much griping and complaining about the lack of new content in PL. Many players leaving for more actively updated games.

Somemager
09-15-2014, 02:09 PM
Overall:

- Angel gear sets given away at the start of the Humania campaign;
- Both the Humania and Black Smoke Mountain campaigns released;
- a recycled Caves min-campaign reelased recently allowing players to go to Lvl 77;

- No more bonuses for Elite gear, now you need to get Elite rings;
- Dragon sets which provide other bonuses, and can be combined with the Elite rings.

- Much griping and complaining about the lack of new content in PL. Many players leaving for more actively updated games.

Pretty much.

hnael65
09-16-2014, 07:06 AM
Hello

hnael65
09-16-2014, 07:07 AM
I want to talk for spacetime for ubdate battle dragon

Zylx
09-16-2014, 10:19 AM
I want to talk for spacetime for ubdate battle dragon

Wrong forum section. You wanna take a right at the next intersection, then take a left down the windy road into the roundabout. After that, go down 17th Avenue and turn left at the second stoplight. Take a right, left, right, then BOOM you're in the Battle Dragons forums

bearuang
09-16-2014, 10:21 AM
Hey i saw you 2 days ago. You forced me to join ur guild, but you have capped to 76 i think

hnael65
09-16-2014, 11:22 AM
Thank u but i want battle dragon to be best game and i dont know how i can talk for spacetime

Wrong forum section. You wanna take a right at the next intersection, then take a left down the windy road into the roundabout. After that, go down 17th Avenue and turn left at the second stoplight. Take a right, left, right, then BOOM you're in the Battle Dragons forums

Zylx
09-16-2014, 11:26 AM
Thank u but i want battle dragon to be best game and i dont know how i can talk for spacetime

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?135-Battle-Dragons

You can post your ideas on this forum

Arpluvial
09-19-2014, 11:07 PM
Hey guys,

I am going to go ahead and lock this thread since it is no longer constructive.