PDA

View Full Version : Need advice on farming

Mkcecil
01-24-2011, 03:14 PM
Hello everyone, I just hit 50 and want to know a good place to farm for gold / items to vendor... As well I am having issues surviving in dungeons such as the alien campaign, I an saving for the shadow set for my pure but having issues farming! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Mkcecil
01-24-2011, 05:27 PM
BumpBumpbump. :)

Royce
01-24-2011, 05:50 PM
I'm not a fan of farming gold specifically but people seem to like plasma pyramid for that. Basically just find a place you can blow through all the early mobs, and see how much gold it makes you. Pink farming can be done any number of places, boss brawl in the swamps is good, as are the new homestead areas, I'm a fan of the hidden passages and the "quick" minidungeons of the first few campaigns, and there's always Vyxnaar and the Fridge to consider as well (huge return but brutal drop rates).

Riccits
01-25-2011, 05:25 AM
may u wanna offer a power level service at crush keeper like some other guys. u should be potted and after each round all must give u all greens dropped. its like 7-12k a round. AND improves ur kill stats too.

Coltona
01-26-2011, 07:49 PM
i would do that but it takes awhile for ppl to accept since they make almost no money except from kills idk i think i might sign up to pwr lvl ppl if it has that big of a return

Inching
01-26-2011, 07:56 PM
if u have mage friends... just ask one or two to run some mid level maps with you... they do it quick and u pick up a lot of gold on the way.... i do this from time to time and if there are low level guys there, then free ride for them if they can keep up.

Kujen
01-26-2011, 09:26 PM
Get a keeper set, or at least the staff, and run through plasma pyramid. It's very fast!