PDA

View Full Version : just got the game.. cannot connect! help!

Apathy420
09-13-2014, 08:49 PM
Ok so i downloaded arcane legends.. And im stuck on the connecting screen. My sister and i both have the same phone, and i have more internal memory than her! I dont see the problem here as to why it wont let me connect and download the patch. It worked instantly for her. Please help asap!! Thank you in advance.

Schnitzel
09-13-2014, 10:06 PM
Could i ask, what device (with OS version) you are using?

Also, does connecting to other games work?

And you may have tried to connect during a maintenence time.

Try connecting again?

Or delete, clear cache (Android. iOS, i dunno how to clear cache) then re-install?

Apathy420
09-13-2014, 11:08 PM
Android 4.4.2 .. LG optimus F6 (same phonr my sister has, wored like a charm for her. She eas sitting right next to me cuz i wanted to see if it was just the servers. i re installed the game a bunch of times, i connect to all of my other games with ease. Ive been trying to connect since last night. Ive been trying every hour or so thinking it could be maintenance, but its definitely not.

Schnitzel
09-13-2014, 11:27 PM
Hm...

Try contacting support@spacetimestudios.com and ask if they can help you
(i ran out of suggestions..sorry)

Zylx
09-14-2014, 12:02 AM
Usually when players fail to connect to the server, it's due to their internet connection. There are many reasons on why your internet connection may be poor.

If you are using Network Data, do you both have the same phone company with the same service plan? Is your device in airplane mode? Do you have your network data turned on? Have you used up a lot of data since your last phone payment? Some phone companies will throttle your data speed if you exceed a certain amount of bytes of data. Call your phone company and ask if your data speed is being throttled if you are unsure.

Possible fixes:
- Turn Network Data off, wait 15 seconds, then turn back on.
- Activate Airplane Mode for 15 seconds, then deactivate it.
- Restart your device.
- Restart your device and reprogram it by calling your program number (the same number you called right before you activated your phone). For straight talk, it's *22890, im not sure about any other companies.
- Turn off your phone, take the battery and SIM card out for 15 seconds, put them back in and turn your phone back on.
- If nothing works, contact your phone company.

I'm not very familiar with wi-fi, but i do know that the connection speed gets slower when there are more devices accessing it. You'd have to contact your internet provider if you are having any connection issues.

Possible fixes:

- Check to make sure if you have wi-fi turned on on your phone.
- Check to make sure your wi-fi router is connected right.
- Contact your wi-fi company.

Apathy420
09-14-2014, 08:58 AM
Ive tried everything. Nothing works. I dont get how it can work perfectly for my sister and not me. Same phones, same carrier, same plan, i actually have more data and more storage than her. I have plenty of data, every other game works fine. I download it at lightening speed..

Its got nothing to do with my phones internet connection. This is very frustrating.