PDA

View Full Version : just got the game.. cannot connect! help!

Apathy420
09-13-2014, 08:52 PM
Ok so i downloaded arcane legends.. And im stuck on the connecting screen. My sister and i both have the same phone, and i have more internal memory than her! I dont see the problem here as to why it wont let me connect and download the patch. It worked instantly for her. Please help asap!! Thank you in advance.

Samhayne
09-13-2014, 09:46 PM
Hi Apathy420,

I am sorry to hear about your connection difficulty. If you are stuck on "connecting" then likely there is some reason that the game app on your phone can't talk to the game server. You might try disabling your wifi and connect on a cellular data connection and see if you can connect. Or, try a different wifi connection (at a coffee shop, for example).

If that doesn't help, then please email our support team at support@spacetimestudios.com with the details of what happens and what you have tried to troubleshoot the issue. You may also want to visit our support website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com.

Best regards,
Samhayne

Apathy420
09-13-2014, 10:57 PM
I've contacted the support and submitted a ticket and also sent an email. Havnt heard back yet.. still cant get it to load though! My sister used her mobile internet, and so did i. She sat right next to me and it worked right away. We dont have access to wifi at the moment, but we both have data.. Thanks for trying to help, i really hope to resolve this issue asap. Ive tried turning the phone off and turning it back on, and also turning mobile data connection off and back on. Still no changes :/

Schnitzel
09-13-2014, 11:23 PM
I've contacted the support and submitted a ticket and also sent an email. Havnt heard back yet.. still cant get it to load though! My sister used her mobile internet, and so did i. She sat right next to me and it worked right away. We dont have access to wifi at the moment, but we both have data.. Thanks for trying to help, i really hope to resolve this issue asap. Ive tried turning the phone off and turning it back on, and also turning mobile data connection off and back on. Still no changes :/

Support staff works mondays to fridays.

They answer emails in the order they are recieved.

Kakashis
09-14-2014, 02:23 PM
I also have this problem with my gaming laptop. And it's only for STS games on the appstore. Go figure :(