PDA

View Full Version : Happy Hour!

LibertyBells (Jasper)
09-13-2014, 11:47 PM
HAPPY HOUR!

Dear Sts,

I suggest giving the AL community, and perhaps you can implement this into ALL of your games... a Happy hour, ANYDAY, once a week. The Happy Hour consist of: Double platinum (So 20 platinum instead of 10 for $1.99) Free-respec, 2x - Crate openings, 2x - Bard points (optional), 2x - Loot Drop, and anything else you put into the game that revolves around things like this. Not only would this increase the moral in the game, people (your customers) would spend a great deal during this time. Now many people will look at this idea and think, "Yeah, another way for Sts to scam us", but this really benefits both sides. IF this is put into the game, please choose a select day to do this on. An example, 7:00:00 Mid-Western time, Sunday. EVERY SUNDAY. You can also put a thread up informing the community about updates about Happy Hour, if there's a special item in-store for that hour. Just an idea, but i'd put all my money into this idea being one of the best things to put into a game like this.

Thanks,
Jasper (Libertybells)

SacredKnight
09-13-2014, 11:51 PM
No, this would cause a flux of items thus reducing the rarity and value of generally everything. Also if people could just wait till Sunday to buy plat why would they buy it any other time?

Another thing is not everyone can make it to that time in "Happy Hour" which is unfair to a lot of the player base.

LibertyBells (Jasper)
09-13-2014, 11:58 PM
True, but its not like the couple days we had 2x drop rate from crates/elite golden dragonscale boxes. All that time and there were only what.. 39-44 Mythic rings, quite a bit of mythic armor and a variety of other stuff. And to add on that, if the price goes down, the players who didn't have a chance to hit that Sundays Happy Hour are given a chance to buy an equipment for 600k when its usually around 950k. So its a win-win.

***And a side-note to that, people who are really into the game wont completely STOP spending on days other then Sunday, they'll just spend less but when that Sunday Happy Hour comes, whole paychecks'll disappear. (Probably not but Sts will see a rise of in-game cash from the Happy Hour)

Xeusx
09-14-2014, 12:46 AM

All games will be ruined.

LibertyBells (Jasper)
09-14-2014, 12:56 AM
I know first hand that people enjoy this, for there's something similar to it in another game I've played once before. After talking with a few, they all said that the game would be terrible if it DIDN'T have it in the game, but I appreciate you commenting. I agree it would be a new experience to a lot of people, maybe the 2x - Drop from crates is a bit much, but everything else still stands. Having 2x - Chance at getting grand gems? Is that bad to have for an hour?

Perhaps things like 2x - Locked/Elite dragonscale chance & other things like that could be decided with higher-powers in the game to discuss how many time to do this, but all-in-all, the idea is a great one.

honeybutter
09-15-2014, 10:38 PM
Keep the ideas coming either way. I still want to see your Vanity idea come to life where the player can make any item into a vanity item, but it loses its stats and becomes untradable. SO many players wear actual armor with stats in towns rather than vanitys right now. Why not do this?

LibertyBells (Jasper)
09-16-2014, 01:38 AM
I know! Oh how i wish the dev's read my post