PDA

View Full Version : Failed to connect

Harglow
05-13-2010, 02:52 AM
When I try to Log in or creat new account this is the message that appears on the iPad client:

Failed to connect to the pocket legends game servers. Please check your Internet connection.

I have a working Internet connection (over WiFi) and have created a forum account via web browser.

Working on the latest iPad client (1.1). iTunes doesn't show any updating to do.

Please advice.

Harglow
05-14-2010, 09:21 AM
Ok, still trying either to log in with Forum Account or creating a specific account form the iPad client. No luck. Still displaying the same "Failed to connect" message.
Regarding the client I'm using ver. 1.1 which should be the latest, so the post on the Failed connection doesn't really apply unless I'm missing something.
Please help.

TheBaconKing
05-14-2010, 09:24 AM
Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the app on the iPad? You will only loose your settings, everything else is stored on Spacetime's servers.

If that doesn't work try emailing the developers.

On a side not I got my grandparents an iPad for their birthdays, and they are having all kinds of issues with getting WiFi to work. After I left their house, 7 hours away from where I live, it quit connecting. You have no idea how hard it is to try and troubleshoot a device through a telephone. Not to mention I didn't even have one in front of me to look at, and was on my iPhone talking to them. I don't know how customer service people do it.

Harglow
05-14-2010, 11:23 AM
Thanks for your answer, Ill try to reinstall. ;-)

asommers
05-14-2010, 12:32 PM
It could be your wifi connection (router configuration). Can you try a different one (friends house, coffee shop, etc.)?

-ALS