PDA

View Full Version : Woops!

Silentarrow
09-14-2014, 01:10 PM
Everything is settled!

Jblazer
09-14-2014, 02:16 PM
Funny story guys. After having not played this game for three years I've come back for a couple of days only to find that everyone who used to play has now become inactive, including all my guild mates from Infinite Union. Someone recognized my guild and said something to me about it but I thought nothing of it. I then met a player named "Ages" and talked to him for a bit and after a while I decided that I'd just join his guild, and being the guild master of Infinite Union. Disband that guild. So, I leave and disband the guild and then Ages tells me that Infinite Union is a legendary guild that built up quite the name for itself.. So I run back to the guild management and try to start up the guild again... But! The name is already taken! Looks like I won't be able to start it up again. R.I.P IU D':
That sucks... And yes almost all veterans have quit :/

Doframingo
09-14-2014, 05:17 PM
That hurts

Cahaun
09-14-2014, 05:37 PM
Wait... what happened to our guild in SL?

Jblazer
09-14-2014, 05:50 PM
Funny story guys. After having not played this game for three years I've come back for a couple of days only to find that everyone who used to play has now become inactive, including all my guild mates from Infinite Union. Someone recognized my guild and said something to me about it but I thought nothing of it. I then met a player named "Ages" and talked to him for a bit and after a while I decided that I'd just join his guild, and being the guild master of Infinite Union. Disband that guild. So, I leave and disband the guild and then Ages tells me that Infinite Union is a legendary guild that built up quite the name for itself.. So I run back to the guild management and try to start up the guild again... But! The name is already taken! Looks like I won't be able to start it up again. R.I.P IU D':

You shouldn't have disbanded anyways lol :P Do you know who took the name ?

Cahaun
09-14-2014, 06:53 PM
He didn't disband the guild. He only left it. PM me if you want back in, Arrow. I remember you.

IGN is Abekrie

I was on for a few hours tonight, but I'm off for now.

Silentarrow
09-14-2014, 09:08 PM
Okay awesome, thought i disbanded it on accident !! Sweet!

Cahaun
09-14-2014, 10:06 PM
Yea. PM me when you are going in game so I know when to add you back into the guild.

Doframingo
09-15-2014, 04:26 AM
Okay awesome, thought i disbanded it on accident !! Sweet!

Greats :p