PDA

View Full Version : sacred elondrian pendant's

boljackz
09-14-2014, 04:40 PM
i saw sacred elon pendant of security lvl15 have this stats +10 str +19dex +60 health 2.3 dmg +23 armor and sacred elon pendant of fitness lvl15 that is +19 dex +60 health +2.3 dmg +18 armor as you can see the security have advantage over the fitness buy why the security is cheaper that the fitness? and also the elons have the same name but diff attributes tnx sorry for my english by the way

boljackz
09-15-2014, 01:13 PM
anybody knows the answer feel free to comment tnx

boljackz
09-18-2014, 04:32 AM
any experience rogue tell me the diff between price and why?

SacredKnight
09-18-2014, 05:06 AM
Just the generally rarity of the item really. More people would use the Security so when it gets looted it's sold in CS but the other one is useless so it's normally liquidated.

Arkh
09-18-2014, 09:41 AM
Just the generally rarity of the item really. More people would use the Security so when it gets looted it's sold in CS but the other one is useless so it's normally liquidated.

Hi bro,

it's complicated

1 : There is 2 versions of security pendant. 1 with same stats than fitness & 1 with same stats +str +more armor. Few people knows it.

2 : In higher lvls, fitness pendant is intel main stat (& will is str main stat) so it doesn't concurrence security pendant which is dex main stat

3 : fitness name is more known because there is an elondrian fitness ring which is pretty strong for warrior...

;)

boljackz
09-18-2014, 02:05 PM
so the security pendant with +str should be expensive than the fitness?

Arkh
09-18-2014, 05:20 PM
y, if it's better one (is said there is 2 versions) : at low lvl it's same stats +str +more armor

Eventx
10-27-2014, 11:22 AM
i saw sacred elon pendant of security lvl15 have this stats +10 str +19dex +60 health 2.3 dmg +23 armor and sacred elon pendant of fitness lvl15 that is +19 dex +60 health +2.3 dmg +18 armor as you can see the security have advantage over the fitness buy why the security is cheaper that the fitness? and also the elons have the same name but diff attributes tnx sorry for my english by the way

If you are using different build for your rouge, the stats when you see on yourself will be different, my build is different and I am using sacred fitness pendant and it's good for, better than security type, so my advice is, choose the items that's good enough for your char, and choose it if it's a reasonable price. :)