PDA

View Full Version : juggernaut skill

boljackz
09-15-2014, 05:29 AM
is juggernaut really important skill is saw ishxmeet video in elite tindirin do doesn't use any jugg tnx

Jirikjurasek
09-15-2014, 07:43 AM
In that video you can see how mobs running from rogues to mages all the time also (except when they are stunned/freezed), It was making with PvP build, not for tanking :-) I suggest to use 4 taunt build and mobs will stand on one place for most of the time

utpal
09-15-2014, 09:44 AM
Juggernaut shines only at Nordr due to those ice patches and high mob density and at Shuyal coz of those high mob density again (those spawning roots and group of enemies)

but in Tindirin, there is low mob density. that's y jugg not much effective. besides he has around 6.5k+ hp and 2.3k+ armour, so one doesn't need jugg with those stats.

Crowsfoot
09-19-2014, 12:22 PM
It's an essential skill. Even a highly geared warrior should use Jugg unless they are doing timed runs or in a ridic over powered party (4 Samaels, arcane gear, etc). Or you can just plat revive a bunch; up to you really.

Serancha
09-19-2014, 01:53 PM
I've had a warrior since season 1 and have never used jugg (other than to test it enougn to realize I hated it) - never had the need for it. I consider anything with a 45 second cooldown a waste of a skill slot. But then I don't pvp on warrior anymore. If I did I may reconsider.

Newcomx
09-21-2014, 11:37 PM
I dropping Jugg for Rally Cry since the switch skill cannot be implemented...

Samaeldavisjr
10-01-2014, 05:33 PM
I dropping Jugg for Rally Cry since the switch skill cannot be implemented...

LOL...You do that. You must be still fighting in Brackenridge.
Like CF said... Jugg is essential if you are really playing this game. And you wouldnt survive a second in PVP OR Elites without it.
Im not so sure about twink levels but anything else its a must. I run it in my 6 skill setup. Elites, PVP, etc..
RallyCry? zzzzzz

Aslanx
10-01-2014, 11:25 PM
idk why anyone would jugg at lvl 6 , cant u just run fast and horn with little bear??
u don't need jugg I have both a 41 and a 6 warrior, I jugg only in clashes on 41

Xorrior
10-02-2014, 04:12 AM
Jugg is an essential skill in elites. I cannot do elites without jugg. I am astonished at the detractors of jugg on some of the above posts O.O

A tank will only know the value of jugg when you run elites at endgame. Jugg is the skill that will allow you to take a few more breaths and smash that health button into oblivion to stay alive.

Danisafi
10-02-2014, 07:41 AM
I think jugg isn't really needed es sera said :) ,bcoz i also hate it,i dont know why people r using raly cry ,but i prefer VB instead oft jugg ,bcoz my life points (6.5k ) r OK with only health skill but mana is a critical . its possible to be good without jugg 2

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 4

Serancha
10-02-2014, 02:52 PM
Like CF said... Jugg is essential if you are really playing this game. And you wouldnt survive a second in PVP OR Elites without it.
Im not so sure about twink levels but anything else its a must. I run it in my 6 skill setup. Elites, PVP, etc..
RallyCry? zzzzzz

I ran all of elite nordr and tinderin on a level 40 warrior in legendary gear with no jugg. I died a total of 2 times. Jugg is NOT essential. Rally cry is useless, however, Dan is correct - venge is all you need.

Newcomx
10-03-2014, 04:42 AM
RallyCry? zzzzzz

I do elite sometime, but usually enough with VB and HOR. I am also using 6 skills, only for PVE.. CS, SS, Axe, VB HOR, RC. Only use RC if the team need more defense.

Newcomx
10-03-2014, 04:47 AM
If u you do realize, charging time is faster when team buff by RC.

Jirikjurasek
10-03-2014, 05:28 AM
I ran all of elite nordr and tinderin on a level 40 warrior in legendary gear with no jugg. I died a total of 2 times. Jugg is NOT essential. Rally cry is useless, however, Dan is correct - venge is all you need.

Jugg isnīt about your survive only, in fact again bigger group of mobs venge is better than jugg for keep warrior alive.
Imagine that you are noob warr with noob party in elite, 4 taunt build is the right thing what everyone want

Arachnophobik
10-05-2014, 08:55 PM
Jugg isnt essential if you have high armor and hp. As for me i use it, in my case for less pot spamming, cant be stunned by tribal trolls. And it also works wonders in pvp. I use venge for easy elites and 1v1 with people that have no stun skills lol.

Samaeldavisjr
10-12-2014, 08:23 PM

I stand corrected and Ser is right. I dont use Jugg but in PVP (which is all i do anymore). For Elites I ran CS, SS, VB, HOrn

Ishtmeet
10-19-2014, 10:15 AM
RallyCry? zzzzzz
Rally is a great skill if you know how to use.

Ishtmeet
10-19-2014, 10:18 AM
I was in PvP build, that's why I didn't used the jugger skill as it had no taunt in it. That video was made just to show about parking points.
Jugger is one of the most important skill as it gives you a nice taunt and really good way to survive in large bunch of hard mobs. The 20% damage ignore really helps too. Just go on with jugger as venge is a waste of a skill in hard elites.

Spazzi
12-03-2014, 03:33 AM
oh my... im even more confused than I was before :(

Silverpegasus
12-03-2014, 04:20 AM
listen to real tank warriors. those that rely on gears and lousy skill gets all the aggro on other class, namely poor mage. thats how they dont die. ive run with many war, and those that use full taunt is a big lifesaver.

Serancha
12-03-2014, 01:53 PM
One taunt every 45 seconds is useless. At level 41, rogues and mages are constantly stealing your aggro. You need fast taunts with fast cooldowns.

GuardianTwo
12-03-2014, 02:22 PM
One taunt every 45 seconds is useless. At level 41, rogues and mages are constantly stealing your aggro. You need fast taunts with fast cooldowns.

Sorry to say, but you haven't really use jugg much XD, its not 1taunt in 45sec there is a taunt every 5sec(say, I haven't actually calculated it anytime) for 25sec ie till almost half of skill cool down is done....

Newcomx
12-03-2014, 09:24 PM

Yes.. especially Sorc & Rogue DOT skill upgrade, always steal aggro..

Serancha
12-04-2014, 08:04 AM
Sorry to say, but you haven't really use jugg much XD, its not 1taunt in 45sec there is a taunt every 5sec(say, I haven't actually calculated it anytime) for 25sec ie till almost half of skill cool down is done....

I stand corrected on the point of multiple taunts, however your numbers were a bit exaggerated.

Juggernaut taunts at 1 second, 6 seconds, 11 seconds and 16 seconds, then you have to wait 30 seconds to cast it again. It taunts a maximum of 5 mobs per "taunt" and has the same range as horn of renew. This means a maximum of 7 taunts per minute because it requires charging to taunt.

Windmill taunts at 1 second, 2 seconds, 3 seconds and 4 seconds and then you have to wait 6 seconds to cast again. This means a maximum of 24 taunts per minute. No charging required and aggros up to 3 mobs per "taunt".

Chest splitter gives one taunt every 3 seconds which is a maximum of 20 taunts per minute. No charging required and aggros a maximum of 4 mobs per taunt.

Horn of renew taunts 5 mobs once every 15 seconds (found a bug, it actually taunts with no charge) but is pretty much a mandatory skill (unless you enjoy adventure) so a non-arguable issue.

Axe throw, it is universally agreed, is only good for bosses, but totally rocks for that.

However, the point remains the same. In the remaining 30 seconds you have a useless skill while your rogues and mages are getting smushed. Yes, some would say that the mobs would be dead by the end of 20 seconds, but that depends on the quality of the team. If the team is good enough to kill that fast, you don 't really need jugg, and if they are not that good, they will be dead before c/d finishes.

I just have issues with using a skill that has a super long c/d when there are several other options that do the job much more effectively.

Jeremyfr
12-04-2014, 08:08 AM
I stand corrected on the point of multiple taunts, however your numbers were a bit exaggerated.

Juggernaut taunts at 1 second, 6 seconds, 11 seconds and 16 seconds, then you have to wait 30 seconds to cast it again. It taunts a maximum of 5 mobs per "taunt" and has the same range as horn of renew. This means a maximum of 7 taunts per minute because it requires charging to taunt.

Windmill taunts at 1 second, 2 seconds, 3 seconds and 4 seconds and then you have to wait 6 seconds to cast again. This means a maximum of 24 taunts per minute. No charging required and aggros up to 3 mobs per "taunt".

Chest splitter gives one taunt every 3 seconds which is a maximum of 20 taunts per minute. No charging required and aggros a maximum of 4 mobs per taunt.

Horn of renew taunts 5 mobs once every 15 seconds (found a bug, it actually taunts with no charge) but is pretty much a mandatory skill (unless you enjoy adventure) so a non-arguable issue.

Axe throw, it is universally agreed, is only good for bosses, but totally rocks for that.

However, the point remains the same. In the remaining 30 seconds you have a useless skill while your rogues and mages are getting smushed. Yes, some would say that the mobs would be dead by the end of 20 seconds, but that depends on the quality of the team. If the team is good enough to kill that fast, you don 't really need jugg, and if they are not that good, they will be dead before c/d finishes.

I just have issues with using a skill that has a super long c/d when there are several other options that do the job much more effectively.

I was already wondering why you were in that map the whole time ;p

Serancha
12-04-2014, 08:11 AM
I was already wondering why you were in that map the whole time ;p

You know I can't resist when people present a challenge that involves facts..... especially new ones who don't realize I have played warrior since season 1. It's entertaining. He was right though, I have not used juggernaut much. Only enough to decide it is a waste of a skill slot in pve.

GuardianTwo
12-04-2014, 10:42 AM
I stand corrected on the point of multiple taunts,
You had said 1taunt/jugg right?

You know I can't resist when people present a challenge that involves facts..... especially new ones who don't realize I have played warrior since season 1. It's entertaining. He was right though, I have not used juggernaut much. Only enough to decide it is a waste of a skill slot in pve.

Sorry, if it felt like I challenged you and I know you much older player than me, but I was enough sure that it wasn't 1taunt per skill (45sec) since I had used it from the first ever elite map I ran....
And I have never calculated it , so I was going to be wrong for exact timing of taunts, and also atleast it was 5sec interval in taunts, its till 16sec ( took back till half of CD of skill, I could go online for a min and check it fast, but on WM I am only getting 3taunts not four :( )
And I usually do charge heal so gets aggro, then almost 5sec after I use jugg, and GENERALLY mobs stay aggro'ed by me till that jugg is active, then heal is again ready so I can heal , also there are 2 more skills to get aggro in mean time if I lose ....

Serancha
12-04-2014, 04:28 PM
Wimdmill has an extended duration upgrade for the 4th taunt.

aarrgggggg
12-05-2014, 02:21 AM
Anyone besides me ever notice its all the yelling that warriors do that taunt the mobs.....
Its not the actual skills its the yelling :D

Mages only steal aggro when they laugh because the mobs can hear them :D

Conclusion: Warriors are without a doubt the loudest and angriest class

Anakraotaba
12-12-2014, 10:04 PM
I don't like jugg for pve... as long as you have good armor then just use the attack skills.

Litheus
12-13-2014, 07:06 AM
Juggernaut :
Pros -
1. can taunt
2. reduce damage
3. good in pvp for anti-stun and maps for anti-stun
Cons -
1. long time to reload

Vengeful Blood :
Pros -
1. Makes u feel like a super saiyan
2. Infinite mana(specially in pvp)
3. Shorter reload time than juggernaut
Cons -
1. Not so handy in pvp if u get stunned

Conclusion -
- vangeful blood wins in pve coz juggernaut not so useful in pve if u have health pots(to use when stunned), taunt unlock with windmill n horn of renew
- juggernaut wins in pvp as it is anti stun n most players in lv41 pvp has stun pets..when i went to pvp with VB then arcane rogues can kill me quickly..they stun me n kill..they dont throw any heal packs but now i go with juggernaut i still die but it takes time n they throw packs(not so much time but more than VB)