PDA

View Full Version : Searching for a Player :)

Danisafi
09-15-2014, 11:15 AM
Heyo Guys ,i'm searching for a guy i met in-game and who i really liked .His Name was Haiosilver or hayosilver aka Sweerk , if anybody knows him vor maybe any New accounts oft him please inforom me and leave bis Name here :) ty

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 4

Caielab
09-15-2014, 02:24 PM
No one know him?

Caielab
09-28-2014, 01:15 AM
Pls answer her

Amadorbibidor
09-28-2014, 07:24 AM
Lol im searchning for tharidus too. Anybody knows him? :/

Xeusx
09-28-2014, 07:43 AM
That's my friend, if you want to talk something bad about him, please keep that to your mind only.

obee
09-28-2014, 07:45 AM
He quit I believe

Amadorbibidor
09-28-2014, 07:54 AM
That's my friend, if you want to talk something bad about him, please keep that to your mind only.

Tell him "sorry from amadorbibidor. Also tell him, you were right dude." right about warriors. He tried to teach me how to do elites and that damage is not important for tanks when I was a noobish hellish 1400 armor and 5200 hp. Tell him that now I understand why he liked so much that pavise. Lol I don't know if you noticed that I joined minutemens, I know we can't trash talk :) if he adds "tankermatic" to friends it would be awesome.

P.S. Who is minutemens boss?? You or zylx?

Appeltjes
09-28-2014, 08:36 AM
I've seen this a few days ago:

So how's everyone doing?

Oh this guy is here again -.-

Didn't see his name after that again.

Appeltjes
09-28-2014, 08:44 AM

Ps: he's still on line talking with me ^_^ but he forgot the email of his acc after resetting his phone and before that renamed himself to mansketje ;).

Zylx
10-01-2014, 11:51 AM
P.S. Who is minutemens boss?? You or zylx?

Technically, we both are. I was the founder/master and Xeusx was the first to join so i named him co-master. He's in charge of the group page and im in charge of everything else c:

He also runs everything when i'm not around. I know he's prob tired of running the group, so @Xeusx, if you want to take a break, ill run the group

Hercules
10-01-2014, 09:19 PM
I dont meet him

Arpluvial
10-05-2014, 11:08 PM
Hey guys!

I have cleaned up this thread. Let's keep it friendly. :)

Xeusx
10-05-2014, 11:11 PM
Technically, we both are. I was the founder/master and Xeusx was the first to join so i named him co-master. He's in charge of the group page and im in charge of everything else c:

He also runs everything when i'm not around. I know he's prob tired of running the group, so @Xeusx, if you want to take a break, ill run the group
I'm not tired, I'm undead :c