PDA

View Full Version : Lost Expedition Question

FluffNStuff
01-25-2011, 12:17 AM
Have a question for the Dev's, or if anyone knows where they answered this, but why do Lost Expedition games end after Bang a Gong instead of continuing on to the Frost King and Frozen Crossroads? The Fathom Crypt games continue to Quick Pain and Mega Maze, and the AO3 games continue from This Ends Now to Victory Lap. It seems inconsistent and cuts a game with a good group short. Oh, and if it is supposed to go there, it does not, it just gives you the return to town screen at the end of the Fifth board.

nazgulking
01-25-2011, 01:01 AM
Good question! I think They should Add specific gates to access these levels, like in forest harem and dark forest.

Misa
01-25-2011, 03:02 AM
Good question! I think They should Add specific gates to access these levels, like in forest harem and dark forest.

Lololol forest harrreem. *snort*

SeVeNSiNs
01-25-2011, 03:10 AM

This is full of win.

Royce
01-25-2011, 11:00 AM
I believe it is supposed to work this way for all campaigns that already have a town with a minidungeon access point. I remember the devs saying something like that in the past and that the minidungeons are a separate thing from the numbered campaign maps.

FluffNStuff
01-25-2011, 12:03 PM
I believe it is supposed to work this way for all campaigns that already have a town with a minidungeon access point. I remember the devs saying something like that in the past and that the minidungeons are a separate thing from the numbered campaign maps.

There does not seem to a direct access to the minidungeons like there is in Forest Harem.