PDA

View Full Version : Good build for a bear

mysticmagicc
09-15-2014, 01:21 PM
Hai :3 I wasn't sure which section to put this in so I guess Ima do it here... I've been lvling my bear I am currently lv47 and I suck tbh my health regen is low and my mana regen is only 1 >.< but if anybody has some tips on the best stats and skills it would be amazing if ya could point me in the right direction cx

Cavoc
09-15-2014, 07:51 PM
Don't max beckon. 4-5 is plenty. Use the rest for hellscream/crushing blow/slashes
Don't worry about gear until 56-60. then buy a str glyph set. Very affordable, and will take care of your mana regen and health. Use the required amount of str for that set, and put the rest to dex.
While leveling with a party, do not be a scatter bear. Use your skills wisely. Bears are to tank and crowd control. Find the nearest wall/corner within range of a mob. Then beckon to pull them to the wall and group them together, run around and stomp them to the wall. Repeat until they are dead. The dps classes should take care of the damage. You just need to live, use taunt to pull the aggro, and keep them on you.

mysticmagicc
09-16-2014, 07:27 PM
Thank you cx

CrimsonTider
09-17-2014, 07:05 PM
Search for any thread created by MrWallace. You are welcome.