View Full Version : Arcane Legends Client 1.2 Is Live | Planar Arena, Ankhs and more!

Remiem
09-15-2014, 02:18 PM

The day has come! Arcane Legends Client 1.2 is now available. Update now to experience the new Planar Arena, try out Ankhs, and more!

Planar Arena Update
New environment, New Achievement, New boss, New gear! Beware, the bosses here are even tougher than before, and the arrival of the new boss Ferrix brings a whole new challenge to the table. There are even some shiny new rewards waiting for those who emerge victorious.

We added a brand new Gladiator armor set:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=101465&d=1408639560

Along with its beautiful vanity counterpart that is available in the store for Platinum:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=101466&d=1408639656

Best of all: if you complete the gauntlet for 4 bosses, the Arena Master will grant you the new Arena Master Chest. This chest has the chance to drop all sorts of rare goodies including the Arcane Fossil, needed to make the newest Arcane pet Nekro.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=101462&d=1408637435

Ankhs

Ankh kits can now be purchased in the store. These kits are tradable and once open grant a new Ankh currency type which can be used to Revive or Revenge in place of platinum. No more having to run all the way back from the beginning!

More

Elondrian Bulwark

The Mythic Warrior Sword ‘n Shield Elondrian Bulwark Warrior weapon has been adjusted, including:
2.13% Crit Chance added, +10 damage instead of 8, Dex bonus removed, chance to activate reflect proc on a normal, non-charged, attack, increased charged attack range, reflect curse lasts longer on enemies, minus 10% Crit chance on curse instead of hit chance, enemies take more damage with reflect curse, longer and larger heal over time on spirit proc, 150 armor bonus on caster when spirit leaves to go to heal other players.

Singe Changes

The arcane pet Singe has been adjusted, including:
- Increased INT, STR, DEX bonus for happy bonus from +10 to +12
- Add 250 Health as part of Happy bonus
- Activated ability now has 75% chance to stun up from 40%
- Increased damage dealt by activated ability x2
- Increased dot damage from Fire Nova ability by 2x, increased length of time to 5 seconds up from 3

Shady and Surge Changes

The arcane pet Shady & Surge has been adjusted, including:
- new lvl 40 passive attack "Perfect Harmony": Chance to reduce armor 10%, Crit 10%, speed 15%, and always adds bleed effect 100%
- Increase the damage and healing effects of the LIfe/Death pools of the activated ability
- Increased health regen bonus of happy bonus
- Increased damage bonus for happy bonus
- Increased critical bonus for happy bonus

kixkaxx
09-15-2014, 04:30 PM
Buff sns.... Why .... It's already way too op

Helicopter
09-15-2014, 04:36 PM
2nd! Was waiting for this thread.

Amadorbibidor
09-15-2014, 04:40 PM
3rd

spimeslam
09-15-2014, 04:55 PM
Awesome ill have to text it out

Amadorbibidor
09-15-2014, 05:15 PM
Lol people is so excited to try. new that they don't even reply xD i'm excited tpo but can't download it till tommorow. My data are too slow and play Store times oout LMFAO. Tommorow i'll connect WI-FI. Keep some millions from farming new items -for me too lol -.-

Ebezaanec
09-15-2014, 05:27 PM
Awesome.. Can't wait to try out the new client

Caabatric
09-15-2014, 06:44 PM
nice new stuff but i cant travel through maps without waiting 10 min.
Pls fix this i know im not the only one..

Instanthumor
09-15-2014, 07:28 PM
Respec kits will come... when?

Reunegade
09-15-2014, 07:52 PM
Read ankh kits

Instanthumor
09-15-2014, 07:54 PM
Read ankh kits

I did.

Valkiryas
09-15-2014, 07:54 PM
Read ankh kits
I already read and I didn't find anything about respec kits ...

Kingofninjas
09-15-2014, 08:03 PM
When I open AL, it says the server is down for a maintenance update. Last time a client update was announce it automatically updated. This time I don't know what to do. Can anyone help me out here?

Kingofninjas
09-15-2014, 08:06 PM
When I open AL, it says the server is down for a maintenance update. Last time a client update was announce it automatically updated. This time I don't know what to do. Can anyone help me out here?
My bad. Thought it was a problem with new client. SOLVED

Chr0nic
09-15-2014, 08:12 PM
Xxd, again maintenance? Wht the prob. Im using apple, until now cannot ol in AL??

senyormagica
09-15-2014, 08:18 PM
please add at least 10% damage to glacian

faiy
09-15-2014, 08:20 PM
How much will it take ? The update..

Annemal326
09-15-2014, 08:27 PM
Is the server down again??

tankk
09-15-2014, 08:41 PM
Probably the server is down. Cant log in :)

Iightnin
09-15-2014, 08:56 PM
i have a problem. my friend just made a guild before this planar update. but after, the guild was gone. when we looked into the guild section, nothing. also, we cant join other guilds but we can send on guild chat. we cant leave the guild nor create one :/ please fix

guild's name is "Axxe" btw. tnx

Annemal326
09-15-2014, 09:03 PM
Lets get that server back up fellas...thanks! :)

Thrindal
09-15-2014, 09:08 PM
Very sad,/wanted to play tonight but something is amiss with our intrepid server. Will it return? Can it survive the Planar update? Nobody knows, tune in tomorrow and find out. Signing out while STS are working hard to restore our fun (I hope).

konafez
09-15-2014, 09:09 PM
Oh my god, you killed the server!! You,..you, server killers!

Gess
09-15-2014, 09:37 PM

According to the September producer letter I think they will come in the next client after planar arena. (tombs?)

[CENTER]
Next client:
Besides all of the above, we are also cranking on the next version of Arcane Legends that will follow after the Planar Arena version. This is a pretty quick turnaround, but we still have some unique and beneficial features coming. Two features planned for this next version include:

•Guild Log:
I mentioned this feature in the last Face Time with Spacetime. This feature needed some more tweaking to ensure the best player experience, so it will instead be coming out in this next version that will follow after the Planar Arena. The Guild Log will provide Guilds with tools to see when members come and go, who does the kicking, etc.

•Tradeable Respec Scrolls:
Currently, you need Platinum to respec your Skills and Stats. In this coming new version of Arcane Legends, you will be able to buy a Scroll that will enable a respec. These new Respec Scrolls will be tradeable, so you could buy one from other players for gold.
Alex "Samhayne" von Minden
Legends Franchise Lead Producer

Instanthumor
09-15-2014, 09:48 PM
According to the September producer letter I think they will come in the next client after planar arena. (tombs?)

Lol more waiting cool

Axesam
09-15-2014, 09:57 PM
patient, still waiting. ah btw singe beat sammy now ?

nukedwolf
09-15-2014, 10:00 PM
Oh really... you don't say... so thats why the servers down.. thats what I would be saying if somebody cared enough to give us an update on when the server could be up and running again.. instead of me have a tweaker episode of clickingnthe client every 2mins going is it up yet...no... it it up yet...no... how about now is it up now clickidy click click are we there yet

Instanthumor
09-15-2014, 10:00 PM
ah btw singe beat sammy now ?

No way. Samael still best pet in game overall.

nukedwolf
09-15-2014, 10:06 PM
For lvl 9 axe.. could be 6 of 1 half dozen of the other, especially for your war. Wouldnt hurt to test if you can. Back on topic clickidy click are we there yet?

Blissfulgod
09-15-2014, 10:20 PM
Sounds like the planar arena bosses are too OP for the server to stay alive too.

Zeus
09-15-2014, 10:25 PM
Buff sns.... Why .... It's already way too op

It wasn't OP - there's a reason you hardly saw it being used compared to Samael.

nukedwolf
09-15-2014, 10:41 PM
Server is back up guys if your still having issues re-download the app and you should be able to log in.

Axesam
09-15-2014, 11:20 PM
1. /partyi 0 cant be used anymore, now u need to /partyi (random name)
2. We can still swimming in pier (OOM)
3. New title "The Tranquil" from planar AP
4. Twink can't join arena anymore
5. Twink can't join camp boulder anymore

Pace Stavol
09-16-2014, 12:40 AM
planar is so hard, we all need arcane ring

Amadorbibidor
09-16-2014, 12:48 AM
planar is so hard, we all need arcane ring

Lol yes, sts has to do something, or easier arena or arcane ring dropable from barrels from Brackenridge Village. Also jarl could drop them supergemed, lol. ~(=^-^=)~

SacredKnight
09-16-2014, 12:53 AM

Twinks really shouldn't have been able to join the Arena in the first place, I presume it was Level 36min to enter.

Robhawk
09-16-2014, 01:14 AM
[CENTER]103315

Singe Changes

The arcane pet Singe has been adjusted, including:
- Increased INT, STR, DEX bonus for happy bonus from +10 to +12
- Add 250 Health as part of Happy bonus
- Activated ability now has 75% chance to stun up from 40%
- Increased damage dealt by activated ability x2
- Increased dot damage from Fire Nova ability by 2x, increased length of time to 5 seconds up from 3

Sounds good, thanks.

xobmoohb
09-16-2014, 01:19 AM
Sale plats please......

LibertyBells (Jasper)
09-16-2014, 01:55 AM
Happy Planar is out and all, but after seeing a group of myself and 3 warriors get 1 shotted is a bit heartbreaking. Sure the dev's are already on it, but just wanted to throw my 2 cents in!

Lidless
09-16-2014, 01:58 AM
Respec scrolls?

Xeusx
09-16-2014, 02:57 AM
The arena bosses is FINE, guys. All you need to defeat these bosses is skill and strategy, not like you start killing bosses without doubt.

Starkinea
09-16-2014, 04:27 AM
It is not FINE in any sense of the word...

Robhawk
09-16-2014, 04:28 AM
I guess the rogue damage glitch in tdm is still there?

Robhawk
09-16-2014, 04:32 AM
The arena bosses is FINE, guys. All you need to defeat these bosses is skill and strategy, not like you start killing bosses without doubt.

When maxed out, experienced parties struggle there IT CANT BE FINE! Just think about players with legendary gear in random parties. They gonna HATE the game and i tell you: i can understand them!

When arcane gear and arcane pets is somehow a must to complete this, AL-playerbase will shrink even more! There is no point in making new updates/clients for only 5% of the players! "Normal" players ( the few who did not plat abuse for arcane rings and samaels and myth/arcane weapons lmao!!! ) will keep running away even more after this new content.
If that was your goal STS, mission accomplished, return to base!

Also there seems to be a glitch because some are able to play the new arena in under 3 minutes. So they are using another glitch to farm those chests and get some cool stuff nearly for free. Take your time to fix it most of those players dont need plat or gold, because they have as much as they need, thanks to VPN. Tzzzzzz

Excuses
09-16-2014, 05:33 AM
It wasn't OP - there's a reason you hardly saw it being used compared to Samael.

Plus, this pet's aa still doesn't give death/kill like troll in tdm. Please fix this so we can use this pet more.
This update is very nice.

Hartholzwurm
09-16-2014, 07:19 AM
Ouch STS. New arena is much too hard for full myst (without arcane ring). Loading times when switching worlds or join parties are incredible long. Any god news???

Haligali
09-16-2014, 07:33 AM
When maxed out, experienced parties struggle there IT CANT BE FINE! Just think about players with legendary gear in random parties. They gonna HATE the game and i tell you: i can understand them!

When arcane gear and arcane pets is somehow a must to complete this, AL-playerbase will shrink even more! There is no point in making new updates/clients for only 5% of the players! "Normal" players ( the few who did not plat abuse for arcane rings and samaels and myth/arcane weapons lmao!!! ) will keep running away even more after this new content.
If that was your goal STS, mission accomplished, return to base!

Also there seems to be a glitch because some are able to play the new arena in under 3 minutes. So they are using another glitch to farm those chests and get some cool stuff nearly for free. Take your time to fix it most of those players dont need plat or gold, because they have as much as they need, thanks to VPN. Tzzzzzz

no one is running planar arena in 3 minutes.

Robhawk
09-16-2014, 07:43 AM
no one is running planar arena in 3 minutes.

Well i thought Zeus knows what he writes... lol ;)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?175903-3-Minute-Planar-Arena-RunsH

Zynzyn
09-16-2014, 07:59 AM
Stuck on 'Authenticating' at log-in and even if I manage to log in, while changing map, the character is stuck on 'Loading'. Playing on google chrome

vfreakhun
09-16-2014, 11:42 AM
It seems for me that the long "authenticating" issue is affecting players who log in via Facebook. And there are some...

mroasis
09-16-2014, 11:55 AM
So the guild log isnt came out yet

Dex Scene
09-16-2014, 01:42 PM
Well i thought Zeus knows what he writes... lol ;)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?175903-3-Minute-Planar-Arena-RunsH
It is old arena timers still in lb

Khicho
09-16-2014, 02:45 PM
I wanted to say great job sts! It is easy to be critical of our game and its content but having played AL since season 2 this is by far your best addition and set of changes. I know a lot of people will complain about the improvements made to the Bulwark and SnS but you really hit the nail on the head with both! Warriors are deserving of a great mythic weapon just like mages and rogues received. And SnS was a reward deserving of greatness! My only feedback to this is next time make the pet non-trade-able because unfortunately that reward ended up belonging to many people who did nothing to earn it other than having enough gold to buy it.

Lastly great job with the arena! I know it is hard but it isnt unbeatable. It is a true challenge that we can grow into!

Well done!

Impact
09-16-2014, 05:26 PM
Tell that when mobs do 1k dmg

Serancha
09-16-2014, 05:53 PM

Twinks should never have been able to join arena or boulder. Glad that's fixed.

Caabatric
09-16-2014, 06:13 PM

Yes its perfectly fine. Rogue with 3.5k health and 1.7k armor ko by basic attack. Wars can take 9 basic attacks. Mages inst- death unless shield is up. Only way i see winning is spam ankhs since i dont even get the chance to pot...

Most time i have survived in the planar against a boss has been 2 minutes and we didnt kill the boss.

Noctis._.Lucis
09-17-2014, 08:07 AM
Thanks STS for making Arcane Legends Client 1.2...
I Love the new client but many bugs :(
If you open CS or Auction and search any item, Always says Searching... and Sometimes the Loading Screen is so late...
and the ping here @ the Philippines is increasing and increasing then :(
And then Kraken Mines Level Lock Hunting now is not rare its so very rare. Before AL 1.2 if I buy Luck Elix + myLepre, I got minimum of 2 lockeds and maximum of 10 lockeds... Now? Minumum of 0 Lock and Maximum of 1 Lockeds. Im asking if this is a bug? :(