PDA

View Full Version : Anyone up for this?

TheLaw
01-25-2011, 03:26 AM
I'm currently bored of PvPing and PvEing, so I'm trying something new, deleted all last 6 characters that are not 50, and leveling them all over again.

I want to know whether any newbies, or oldies who wants to join me for some fun :) We'll do it the old fashioned way of leveling.

I want to try to take these characters to Level50 with No Deaths. [Like Mystical's Epic Paladin] I won't mind if you bring your 50's to help, but we need kills ;P

Cabero
01-25-2011, 03:59 AM
You should join my guild then click my Sig to go to my guild website. I would be glad to level that way with you. My bird is currently 37 with no deaths but I am willing to make a new toon to level with you.

Palyna
01-25-2011, 04:07 AM
I tried playing my bear Aneli wanting to achieve no death. till I went to meet globin king and his sucide bombers. I last for a while solo! and now with 1 death. soo I am going to delete and do it again. Arghhh sad

Cabero
01-25-2011, 04:09 AM
I tried playing my bear Aneli wanting to achieve no death. till I went to meet globin king and his sucide bombers. I last for a while solo! and now with 1 death. soo I am going to delete and do it again. Arghhh sad
You should also join my guild that is the theme of my guild.

DanielRH
01-25-2011, 07:29 AM
i miss the old leveling, always power leveling now... IM IN!!!!