PDA

View Full Version : League of Legends!

Laar
09-15-2014, 03:23 PM
I started a new account and got Silver 2 in 2 days after finishing my provisionals (my MMR is extremely high, I skipped from Silver 4 to Silver 2 in one promotion). Anyway, if you wanna duo queue (preferably ranking with at least Gold, I still want my OP MMR, I'm planning to make it to Gold 5 tomorrow), feel free to do so. Summoner name is iBesHaxur, add me if you wanna!

Zylx
09-15-2014, 03:38 PM
As a non-LoL player, i understood 0% of that. Lol i still wanna play LoL

Laar
09-15-2014, 03:49 PM
Lol okay :D

PL•ayer
09-15-2014, 08:42 PM

Ikr xD

Strangely, it does make me wanna play tho lol

yasshh
09-17-2014, 10:44 AM
So can i just download from net or it wont work due to piracy?

yasshh
09-17-2014, 11:16 AM
Well nvm its free ...

Roberto077
09-18-2014, 09:39 PM
Trust me when I say getting into and out of gold is complete luck. Silver I-Gold III is literally the saltiest part of League of Legends ranked.

My friend (cunari) went from 0 LP S1 to gold V in a night because the enemy team didn't ban braum or lucian 10 games in a row, so he and his duo partner just hard carried every game.

I have yet to find a decent team in Silver I (this season and last).

Laar
09-19-2014, 01:16 AM
Trust me when I say getting into and out of gold is complete luck. Silver I-Gold III is literally the saltiest part of League of Legends ranked.

My friend (cunari) went from 0 LP S1 to gold V in a night because the enemy team didn't ban braum or lucian 10 games in a row, so he and his duo partner just hard carried every game.

I have yet to find a decent team in Silver I (this season and last).
It's low elo, it makes sense. But when you say salty, I'm not too sure on that..

Roberto077
09-21-2014, 10:00 PM
It's low elo, it makes sense. But when you say salty, I'm not too sure on that..

They aren't necessarily bad players, they just go hardcore flame/rage at anyones smallest mistake. Though, I must say, I have not seen a single good bot lane at Silver I/Gold V. Most either feed or win because of jungle camp. I heard plat V is pretty awful too.

Laar
09-22-2014, 01:04 PM
They aren't necessarily bad players, they just go hardcore flame/rage at anyones smallest mistake. Though, I must say, I have not seen a single good bot lane at Silver I/Gold V. Most either feed or win because of jungle camp. I heard plat V is pretty awful too.
Meh, I think any bot lane that is Lucian/Braum or Trist/Nami can carry no matter how bad they are.

Roberto077
09-22-2014, 07:34 PM
Meh, I think any bot lane that is Lucian/Braum or Trist/Nami can carry no matter how bad they are.

Braum is banned every game and no to the second because no one plays nami in low elo. My friend used to ban blitzcrank just to force teammates onto better supports.

Laar
09-23-2014, 09:15 PM

Braum is banned every game and no to the second because no one plays nami in low elo. My friend used to ban blitzcrank just to force teammates onto better supports.
Braum, in fact, is not banned every game. I've seen Nami a good amount of times in Silver, not too common but not rare either.

My friend actually also banned Blitzcrank for the same reason, he also banned Warwick and Jax because people in low elo love to play the stupidest champions.

imjusthere..noreason
09-23-2014, 10:30 PM
As a non-LoL player, i understood 0% of that. Lol i still wanna play LoL Lol I used to play LoL and don't understand any of it too

programmed
09-24-2014, 06:41 AM
Dexter I am thinking about installing league again! :)

Roberto077
09-24-2014, 08:55 AM
Braum, in fact, is not banned every game. I've seen Nami a good amount of times in Silver, not too common but not rare either.

My friend actually also banned Blitzcrank for the same reason, he also banned Warwick and Jax because people in low elo love to play the stupidest champions.

WW can be a silly champ but Jax is incredible if played right. I have never seen a nami in ranked but whenever Braum is up he is taken.

Cahaun
09-24-2014, 09:28 AM
The only champion that I'm comfortable with is Kha'Zix so far. I am working on my Captain Teemo skills though. :rolleyes:

Laar
09-24-2014, 05:41 PM

WW can be a silly champ but Jax is incredible if played right. I have never seen a nami in ranked but whenever Braum is up he is taken.
I agree that Jax is incredible, but know one knows how to play him like that (survive laning phase, attack move without canceling any autos, etc). The same reason why you don't see Nami, no one knows how to play her, but she has incredible playmaking potential with engage and disengage. Jax also got nerfed pretty freaking hard a few patches ago, which is why he isn't seen in competitive play anymore.

Laar
09-24-2014, 05:43 PM
Dexter I am thinking about installing league again! :)
That's great!

Laar
09-24-2014, 05:46 PM
The only champion that I'm comfortable with is Kha'Zix so far. I am working on my Captain Teemo skills though. :rolleyes:
Khazix is definitely the best jungler in this meta, because he has no bad matchups and can literally solo carry any game. With the nerfs to old traditional junglers like Evelynn, Lee Sin and Elise, junglers like Vi, Khazix, and Nocturne are coming back into play.

Trenton
09-24-2014, 07:13 PM
Okay

Laar
09-24-2014, 07:53 PM
Okay
Hello

Tweeter D Bird
10-06-2014, 07:48 PM
Get at me bro ign HeartofTarrasque gold 3 noob and still loving it.

Farminer's
10-06-2014, 08:01 PM
I have been playing league a long time and only heard MMR the other day what is it I thought it was based off of kdr and win rate.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Farminer's
10-06-2014, 08:03 PM
League is a complicated game I was S5 and couldn't get out of it last season and I was 1300 elo the season before and I was stuck with b5 with 8/2 provisionals riot logic please. I started at the middle of the first season of league.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Roberto077
10-09-2014, 02:15 PM

You will get a lot of harassment for playing Teemo. End of discussion.

programmed
10-09-2014, 02:25 PM
Dexter I know for the past like 2 weeks now I've been saying I'll reinstall league but I still haven't. My Internet is terrible and for the past few days it's been storming and very windy outside which makes the Internet even worse. Hopefully after this weekend I can install it.

Laar
10-09-2014, 04:56 PM
You will get a lot of harassment for playing Teemo. End of discussion.
Pretty sure Teemo is a common ban in Bronze

Roberto077
10-09-2014, 09:17 PM
Pretty sure Teemo is a common ban in Bronze

Not really. I've seen more teemo bans in high silver/gold.

Endkey
10-10-2014, 08:27 AM
Which server do u play on?
I play aatrox lvl 11 atm

Laar
10-10-2014, 09:47 PM
Not really. I've seen more teemo bans in high silver/gold.
What the hell

Laar
10-10-2014, 09:47 PM
Which server do u play on?
I play aatrox lvl 11 atm
Welcome to League of Legends!

I play on the North American server.

Endkey
10-11-2014, 04:21 AM
Welcome to League of Legends!

I play on the North American server.

now that sucks coz we cant play tgether

Roberto077
10-11-2014, 07:18 AM
What the hell

I think it's like my friend with the blitz bans, so teammates wont play him

Xenobiotic
10-14-2014, 08:56 PM
You guys can play my brother if you want, He's pretty good.