PDA

View Full Version : New planar arena door glitch

Haligali
09-15-2014, 03:23 PM
Door goes up and down after everyone died and we tried to reenter, door killed us lol.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/09/16/mata5a2y.jpg

Sean Low
09-15-2014, 08:40 PM
Please fix without blades:)

GoodSyntax
09-15-2014, 11:29 PM
Same happens if you die right at the entrance and you plat revive. You end up reviving inside the door.

BTW, revenge won't help in this case either.....I tried.

Haligali
09-16-2014, 06:22 AM
it seems that the door going up and down fast and repeatedly happens on Ferrix pools.

Candylicks
09-16-2014, 08:37 AM
Yeah this.

It locks your pets out too, we ran one time and all our pets on the other side! lol..

Madnex
09-16-2014, 10:04 AM
To avoid your pets being locked outside, make sure the whole party sticks to the wall sides and moves until the middle of the room - don't worry, it won't set boss off. The pets should all be inside now.

Haligali
09-16-2014, 10:17 AM
Yeah this.

It locks your pets out too, we ran one time and all our pets on the other side! lol..

Im not talking about that someone goes in and the others on the door die, you can see on the picture that no one is in. The door was moving up and down fast repetitive, like a slaughter machine, and we were all outside.

Jexetta
09-16-2014, 12:26 PM
Lol Hali - this happened to me too and I thought it was part of the new arena.

The blades were going up and down like crazy and I thought.... 'okay...this is just like Indiana Jones and the last crusades.... I just need to pierce at the right time to get back in..... 3... 2.... 1..... DEAD'

I did actually make it on the 3rd try though, it was kinda amusing.

Zeus
09-16-2014, 01:23 PM
Lol Hali - this happened to me too and I thought it was part of the new arena.

The blades were going up and down like crazy and I thought.... 'okay...this is just like Indiana Jones and the last crusades.... I just need to pierce at the right time to get back in..... 3... 2.... 1..... DEAD'

I did actually make it on the 3rd try though, it was kinda amusing.

Lol, you made me laugh!