PDA

View Full Version : wouldnt full body costumes be cool like ansommers wears

thugimmortal
01-25-2011, 06:04 AM
I saw ansommers in a mummy costume and thought it was cool. so why not put some costumes in the plat store id love running around as an alien or mummy even a croc im sure that there would alot of demand and make alot of money. i know that it would take alot of work but to stop everyone being the same there would have to be quite a few different ones available.

bladesword
01-25-2011, 06:11 AM
You failed. You so failed in that statement!
There was a croc and mummy costume during halloween!

thugimmortal
01-25-2011, 06:18 AM
You failed. You so failed in that statement!
There was a croc and mummy costume during halloween!

Lol i did not have pocket legends at halloween

and where are the costumes now ive not seen them the only thing ive seen is the head of jack o lanturn. and i meant in the plat store for good

Bigsleazy
01-25-2011, 10:00 AM
We had to return the costumes a few days after halloween

StompArtist
01-25-2011, 10:03 AM
I for one would def spend plat on full body costumes. I wanna hop around in me rabbit suit!

Royce
01-25-2011, 11:23 AM
The costumes were fun but kind of annoying since you couldn't tell what class anyone was until they started using skills. Afaik there is only one left in the game since Halloween ones were returned, Varking's droid suit.

Fyrce
01-25-2011, 07:25 PM
LOL. I thought the costumes were hilarious and more so because they were temporary. Would love to hop around as a bunny. LOL.

KingFu
01-25-2011, 07:29 PM
The costumes were fun but kind of annoying since you couldn't tell what class anyone was until they started using skills. Afaik there is only one left in the game since Halloween ones were returned, Varking's droid suit.

Not true, aside from the devs there are 3. Varking, then the 2 haiku contest winners. Vulgarstrike, and the other guy, canikeo, or something.

PS 8K posts!:)

Firepants
01-25-2011, 07:45 PM
Not only could you not tell the class anymore, but if you were tired enough you would try to kill them in a dungeon thinking they were the real thing......

Conradin
01-25-2011, 07:56 PM
Not only could you not tell the class anymore, but if you were tired enough you would try to kill them in a dungeon thinking they were the real thing......

Ahh yes, I had all those costumes

Arterra
01-27-2011, 10:40 PM
whern't there 12 different droid costumes?