PDA

View Full Version : Sns, seriously?

kixkaxx
09-15-2014, 05:23 PM
Sns now have +15% dmg and +13.5% crit ... It's AA can wipe a rogue in 5sec, seriously??

aarrgggggg
09-15-2014, 05:59 PM
IT is an EXCLUSIVE and limited supply arcane pet.....it should have these stats

Am i the only one who has noticed within the last few months/going forward in the future
Pets now have a much bigger impact upon your characters stats, and overall gameplay
then they ever did in the past!!!!

I am absolutely positive that i am not the only one who has noticed this.
My suggestion to you and all players is Invest very wisely in your pets because now more than ever
Pets make a huge impact on your gameplay.

kixkaxx
09-15-2014, 06:03 PM
The happy bonus can also cause unbalance in time run, especially in area...it's just about with sns or without, not about skills; Please think about this

matanofx
09-15-2014, 06:15 PM
Nekro is also awesome, dmg+crit buffs+panic+cool fireballs its an amazing pet for any runs or pvp

SnS has a weird AA i havent seen it in action much in elite cause most my friends dont have it, but the happiness bonus is WOW

Good night everyone =]

will0
09-15-2014, 06:18 PM
nothing wrong in buffing exclusive pets, the pool spawn is very hard to predict in wide area... wipe out rogue 5 sec unlikely depends on play style and gear

obee
09-15-2014, 06:32 PM
Think of how many people have shady and drudge. LOL. How many times are you going to run into them. I've literally seen 3.

kixkaxx
09-15-2014, 07:28 PM
You may find a couple of them in pvp, especially guild clash: very active pvp players like Zeus, Rage, Seven, Ravagarx, tripplewarrior ... all have sns, now it's impossible to play a fair game --

Instanthumor
09-15-2014, 07:30 PM
wipe out rogue 5 sec unlikely depends on play style and gear

He's talking about naked rogues.

kixkaxx
09-15-2014, 07:30 PM
nothing wrong in buffing exclusive pets, the pool spawn is very hard to predict in wide area... wipe out rogue 5 sec unlikely depends on play style and gear

In ctf there is no wide area.... Stack pool is too op, wipe out arcane ring rogue (4.4k hp) in 5sec is a 95% chance (one pool is 400dmg/sec)

Instanthumor
09-15-2014, 07:32 PM
In ctf there is no wide area.... Stack pool is too op, wipe out arcane ring rogue (4.4k hp) in 5sec is a 95% chance

It's still relatively easy to avoid the poison pools in CTF.

will0
09-15-2014, 07:38 PM
If you read on how SNS pool bug you will know how to avoid .. i am not detailing this as this was discuss on another thread before as problem for SNS pet owners.

Ravager
09-15-2014, 08:00 PM
You may find a couple of them in pvp, especially guild clash: very active pvp players like Zeus, Rage, Seven, Ravagarx, tripplewarrior ... all have sns, now it's impossible to play a fair game --

Dam. My name was the only one misspelled.

Anyways. Usually people walk out of the pools so ill end up switching to Samael instead. The stat boost is nice. Still not sure if Ill continue to use it or Samael.

In a clash sometimes its helpful with 3 or 4 sams. But having 5 sams instead is also helpful. Panic hp and mana everywhere.

Szangheili
09-15-2014, 08:20 PM
And this is why I do not PvP :D too many top players and plat spenders run the PvP grounds and it's nothing but frustration over any little thing..

kixkaxx
09-15-2014, 10:21 PM
If you read on how SNS pool bug you will know how to avoid .. i am not detailing this as this was discuss on another thread before as problem for SNS pet owners.

Go test with Sns, you won't last for 4-5 sec in stack pools (with heal); Sts over corrected the Sns bug

will0
09-15-2014, 10:38 PM
Go test with Sns, you won't last for 4-5 sec in stack pools (with heal); Sts over corrected the Sns bug

sure i will test with my SNS when i can login :)