PDA

View Full Version : Trialplay

Oculus
09-16-2014, 01:46 AM
Trial play no one likes you PERIOD. I mean could someone get it to actually work without putting in your credit card info.
I miss native x. Native x was Mai bae.

Zylx
09-16-2014, 02:00 AM
All the plat farmers miss Nativex (W3i) too

TastyChickens
09-16-2014, 03:51 AM
wao so oculus's poop is Native x.. can i have some more of your poop oculus

Oculus
09-16-2014, 04:20 AM
Lol sure u can have poop. What's (W3I)
And I don't even know what plat farming is..
Every time I use a new word that i assume means something I always get rekt by some guy who researches his stuff on forums FML thanks I will be more careful next time
Crying in the corner

Oculus
09-16-2014, 04:24 AM
Jokes apart (before someone says they weren't even funny I know lol just trying to make friends ��) native x was really handy in giving you that two plat for respec or changing your face. Does anyone know how long it's going to be offline, thanks.

Zylx
09-16-2014, 10:42 AM
Lol sure u can have poop. What's (W3I)
And I don't even know what plat farming is..
Every time I use a new word that i assume means something I always get rekt by some guy who researches his stuff on forums FML thanks I will be more careful next time
Crying in the corner
Lol well W3i was their name before they changed it to Nativex. And plat farming is when players abused the Nativex offers (resetting their device so they could do the same offers again and again), receiving more platinum than intentional and spending it on plat-exclusive items so they can sell them to make a profit. This absolutely destroyed AL's economy because of the large influx of items and gold. Trialpay is a little different as most of the offers require a credit card number and are not free.

Oculus
09-16-2014, 04:29 PM
Lol well W3i was their name before they changed it to Nativex. And plat farming is when players abused the Nativex offers (resetting their device so they could do the same offers again and again), receiving more platinum than intentional and spending it on plat-exclusive items so they can sell them to make a profit. This absolutely destroyed AL's economy because of the large influx of items and gold. Trialpay is a little different as most of the offers require a credit card number and are not free.

Ah okay, thanks man always wondered why arcane legends had stuff in cs for 32m

Sheugokin
09-16-2014, 04:34 PM
Bae is a danish Word for Poop. Also used by People on the Internet who think it means Babe or Baby.

Thanks for enlightening us.

Oculus
09-17-2014, 04:49 AM
Lol :)