PDA

View Full Version : Free Arcane Rings should be given now TROLL!

Prahasit Prahi
09-16-2014, 04:42 AM
Seriously free arcane rings should be given now,seeing the difficulty of Planar Arena.
In the test server the Arena is not much diff tho. :(

I thought of making a comeback to AL...sigh Dissapointed again.

Anarchist
09-16-2014, 06:45 AM
I dont know if they nerfed the mobs but i just completed 4 runs with a mid top geared party and imo the difficulty of the arena is acceptable, though the cost for each run goes from 3-10ankh/plat. If you think about its like you are opening the free crates with plat/gold.

#expensive.

GoodSyntax
09-16-2014, 06:52 AM
If you think about its like you are opening the free crates with plat/gold.

Except there is only one item in these chests, and it's an Epic item worth 10g when liquidated, instead of 2k, 2k, 2k

Hercules
09-16-2014, 07:30 AM
yep, STS want said you in mode of publicity that for win in planar arena is necesary the arcane ring *-*, for that in the server it was free ;)

Justg
09-16-2014, 07:33 AM
Hi folks, you should know by now that we always balance new content after it's release. Thanks for keeping the feedback drama-free, we'll get it tuned up asap.

Prahasit Prahi
09-16-2014, 07:40 AM
Hi folks, you should know by now that we always balance new content after it's release. Thanks for keeping the feedback drama-free, we'll get it tuned up asap.

Thankyou Sir.

Chrisaetoshawker
09-16-2014, 07:41 AM
I bet you are balancing auction now lol
It's broken

Titanium
09-16-2014, 07:44 AM
IMO it was a mistake to give arcane rings , arcane pets if you wanted to make a test on the new content.

Candylicks
09-16-2014, 07:58 AM
Few things here.
1. You can buy Ankh now to rev. No excuses running arena w/o rev.
2. It JUST came out. We were QQ when Tindirin came out and look at us now. There SHOULD be a learning curve, it's not supposed to be cake.
3. I personally do NOT want Arena so easy that rogues are back to solo'ing arena. That's just not the point.
4. With a 4 person pt who can all rev, we were running about 6 minute times.

Zeus
09-16-2014, 08:42 AM
Few things here.
2. It JUST came out. We were QQ when Tindirin came out and look at us now. There SHOULD be a learning curve, it's not supposed to be cake.
3. I personally do NOT want Arena so easy that rogues are back to solo'ing arena. That's just not the point.

It still makes pure times near impossible though, no?

Candylicks
09-16-2014, 08:46 AM
It still makes pure times near impossible though, no?

I wasn't in AL when the original arena launched. How is this compared to it for difficulty?

Gary said they are still balancing the encounters, I just hate to see it totally nerfed so it's zzzzz. Which is what will happen w/ all these QQ posts it's too hard.

Hercules
09-16-2014, 08:49 AM
Few things here.

Conclucion: Everything in life is not easy!

Titanium
09-16-2014, 09:07 AM
Maybe not everyone is holding a fancy ring to finish one run in arena.

Prahasit Prahi
09-16-2014, 09:12 AM
Few things here.

75k per ankh kit is too heavy for some people..except this point I like everything.

Sorcerie
09-16-2014, 09:14 AM
I've yet to complete one full arena run, LOL.

Random pty's are death farming teams, so that's no help - and I couldn't get a guild pty to run with so, SOL there.

Perhaps later today will be diff, but the difficulty before the lengthy patch was just redic. I only managed to kill one or two bosses before the pty re-mapped out of pure rage quitting.

It was pretty much a blood bath, and I'm sorry I'm not spending 70k for revs to just go down the sink. gg

Sakurahb
09-16-2014, 09:23 AM
Not everyone can have one or two rogues/mages with arcane ring in their party. And how a party with full legendary gear can finish it?

Robhawk
09-16-2014, 09:27 AM
Not everyone can have one or two rogues/mages with arcane ring in their party. And how a party with full legendary gear can finish it?

Dude thats easy.... after the next 2 levelcaps! :D

Ravager
09-16-2014, 09:55 AM
Maybe the mythical amulet will make it easier and save us all!

Zeus
09-16-2014, 10:28 AM
I wasn't in AL when the original arena launched. How is this compared to it for difficulty?

Gary said they are still balancing the encounters, I just hate to see it totally nerfed so it's zzzzz. Which is what will happen w/ all these QQ posts it's too hard.

This is significantly harder. The last pure arena + just a smidge harder seems like a sweet spot for Planar Arena

basketholic209
09-16-2014, 01:40 PM
Maybe the mythical amulet will make it easier and save us all!
I believe that was STG's original plan. But I don't think people can be patient enough to wait another several weeks for new mythic amulets to be released along with Planar Tomb, not to mention that new mythic amulet quest would possibly be super hard too.

Zeus
09-16-2014, 01:41 PM
I believe that was STG's original plan. But I don't think people can be patient enough to wait another several weeks for new mythic amulets to be released along with Planar Tomb, not to mention that new mythic amulet quest would possibly be super hard too.

Not to mention that it doesn't solve the problem of appealing to their casual players.