PDA

View Full Version : Is it Worth it?--Forum Game

XghostzX
01-25-2011, 04:28 PM
Hey everyone! I'm starting a new forum game...is it worth it? Basically list a time when you did something you think that was kind of stupid and unnecessary (What is worth it?) Or list a time when someone did something stupid to you. I''d be happy to start off :D...try to top mine.

I run into a guy name riptideftw. He's a level 50 and starts singing the peanut butter jelly time theme song in a PvP game. Then he spams me by messaging the family guy theme song: The bird is the word. I guess i kind of lost respect for him.

Is it worth it?

FluffNStuff
01-25-2011, 04:59 PM
I was in the swamps on my level 35 twink hunnysmugler when I join this game and there are two fifties there. It is one of the homesteads, and they decide they are going to rush. I figure what the heck, my twink is pretty decked out and I run with them. We get to the boss hut, and one of them says I should go in first. I have actually soloed the boss before on my 35 so I figure what the heck. But as I walk in, he boots me with the message 'ho'.
So was it worth it for him ... well I couldn't let it be.
At that point I jump on my 50 FluffNStuff (a pure mage) and go to the swamps and see he started a new game, but he was the only one in it. I join, and realize he tried running solo, but was really poor at it. I run to the point where he is, and he is getting mobbed by crocs since he somehow did not realize taunt was a bad skill to use when rushing. He starts calling out for help and starts pounding pots trying to stay alive. Instead of helping, I just kept walking around him and in out of mobs without getting attacked because I was not agroing at all, and he just kept taunting. After about a minute of this, he must have run out of pots because he finally succumbs to the mob of crocs, and of course, boots me with the message : 'wtf!' I just message back "ho ... from hunnysmugler.
So was mine worth it ... you bet your arse it was.

Erik_is_funny_lol
01-25-2011, 05:37 PM
I was in the swamps on my level 35 twink hunnysmugler when I join this game and there are two fifties there. It is one of the homesteads, and they decide they are going to rush. I figure what the heck, my twink is pretty decked out and I run with them. We get to the boss hut, and one of them says I should go in first. I have actually soloed the boss before on my 35 so I figure what the heck. But as I walk in, he boots me with the message 'ho'.
So was it worth it for him ... well I couldn't let it be.
At that point I jump on my 50 FluffNStuff (a pure mage) and go to the swamps and see he started a new game, but he was the only one in it. I join, and realize he tried running solo, but was really poor at it. I run to the point where he is, and he is getting mobbed by crocs since he somehow did not realize taunt was a bad skill to use when rushing. He starts calling out for help and starts pounding pots trying to stay alive. Instead of helping, I just kept walking around him and in out of mobs without getting attacked because I was not agroing at all, and he just kept taunting. After about a minute of this, he must have run out of pots because he finally succumbs to the mob of crocs, and of course, boots me with the message : 'wtf!' I just message back "ho ... from hunnysmugler.
So was mine worth it ... you bet your arse it was.

Lmaooooooooooooooooo! He just kept taunting? what a loser!

matta1985
01-26-2011, 05:35 PM
Awesome story fluff! I'll have to keep that in mind if it ever happens to me when I use my twink :)