PDA

View Full Version : What should I do?

Chubbsy
01-25-2011, 07:09 PM
I have two lvl 50s, a warrior bear and int Mage. I have a good amount of cash saved up for the next big update, and currently have elite hate gear on my warrior, cyber armor on my Mage, and am nearing cyber on my warrior. Should I sell my hate armor and be able to by new sets when the next awesome gear comes out? Would I still be a strong warrior and Mage with full cyber? Or should I keep the hate gear even though it will go done in value steadily from here on out? Thanks for your help guys

Chubbsy

Unruly
01-25-2011, 07:12 PM
People are suggesting me to sell my gear too. I might as well, because before shadow came out.. I bought full cosmo.. prices dropped drastically..

Vratz
01-25-2011, 07:16 PM
I was Wondering the same thing. I think I'm going to pawn off my hate and tough it out with cyber while I wait for the update.

matta1985
01-25-2011, 07:18 PM
So has there been a confirmation on new higher lvl gear being released?? Or is it only speculation at the moment?

Snakespeare
01-25-2011, 07:25 PM
Of course, there is new gear! Every new campaign has new bosses and new gear.

I decided not to sell. I believe level 50 will be a twink level and the gear will not drop in price for long. There might be a temporary drop, in which case I will buy because the prices will come back eventually.

matta1985
01-25-2011, 07:28 PM
ooo ok, i haven't read up on recent posts lately. I wasn't aware a new campaign was being released! Can you direct me to the thread so i can read up on it please?

Unruly
01-25-2011, 07:33 PM
I'll invest in your words snake. Prices dropped already

Lesrider
01-25-2011, 07:45 PM
Why would lvl 50 items stay high if lvl 45 items didn't? The only reason I could see anything staying high in price is if Cinco, on a whim, makes the elite gear better than the new lvl 55 gear.

Ava
01-25-2011, 08:07 PM
If you already have a great gear, keep it if there's no better ones.

If there's gonna be better gear coming out. Then, go play the game and get the gear you want from the game !
You paid real money to buy the game, now play it and make that investment worth it's price !

Whats the point of buying ridiculously expensive gear, so you can use it to farm for the gear you already have ???? Farming is so boring !!! New content please !!

Rebel
01-25-2011, 08:28 PM
Why would lvl 50 items stay high if lvl 45 items didn't? The only reason I could see anything staying high in price is if Cinco, on a whim, makes the elite gear better than the new lvl 55 gear.

Level 45 gear prices haven't risen yet, because level 45 is not a twink level as of right now. I'm guessing that level 45 twinking will become popular if not after this update, then the level 60 cap.

Orei
01-25-2011, 08:35 PM
Existing Elite Gear will be the new stacking gear for dual specing at lvl 55.

Ellyidol
01-25-2011, 08:36 PM
Just keep what you need at most. Its like some people forget that you actually need gear to play well and level in the new campaigns. Lol

@^ and yes, it has the highest increase from +7 boosting gear. There's +8 but im expecting the stat req from gear to be higher too. Hopefully theres more load outs. :D

Zeus
01-25-2011, 08:38 PM
Just keep what you need at most. Its like some people forget that you actually need gear to play well and level in the new campaigns. Lol

That's why I'm so glad I farmed cyber. It will really come in handy now :). It SHOULD suffice for the upcoming campaign :). After all I could solo overlord when I was a lvl 45 bear.

Ellyidol
01-25-2011, 08:40 PM
That's why I'm so glad I farmed cyber. It will really come in handy now :). It SHOULD suffice for the upcoming campaign :). After all I could solo overlord when I was a lvl 45 bear.

True, I hope so! All these cyber and shadow sets the devs released seemed to put everyone on an equal footing before the update. Hopefully the update isn't THAT easy to blow through that it makes the wait a bit worthless, but I'm hoping this campaign is hard enough to actually invest time in too. Ie huge amounts of xp needed.

Lesrider
01-25-2011, 08:44 PM
Yeah that's the thing -- I have cyber cosmos and void. So question is whether I should keep shadow and sentinel sets or not.

Zeus
01-25-2011, 08:45 PM
True, I hope so! All these cyber and shadow sets the devs released seemed to put everyone on an equal footing before the update. Hopefully the update isn't THAT easy to blow through that it makes the wait a bit worthless, but I'm hoping this campaign is hard enough to actually invest time in too. Ie huge amounts of xp needed.

There will probably be huge amounts of xp involved considering... how it takes 3.7k xp just to level from 49 to 50. 50-55 should last a good week or 2, EVEN to the hardcore player.

Unruly
01-25-2011, 08:47 PM
So, are you guys suggesting to sell SENT? I am so .. Neutral.. LOL.. I dont wont to regret either..

Ellyidol
01-25-2011, 08:48 PM
There will probably be huge amounts of xp involved considering... how it takes 3.7k xp just to level from 49 to 50. 50-55 should last a good week or 2, EVEN to the hardcore player.

Cant wait! :D

IMO les, sell them off. When new stuff come out your gonna be wanting those stuff anyway, and range is right, cyber should be enough to use against the newer campaign. :)

Estraz
01-25-2011, 08:50 PM
Sell everything you got!

Lesrider
01-25-2011, 08:53 PM
I'm worried Cinco will pull a fast one on us and make the elite gear better than the lvl 55 gear and then we'll all be crying we didn't hold onto a set.
I know one thing for sure -- I will never step into the caves the way they are now. So if he does improve them, I'm gonna end up forking over a fortune to get them back.

Hence the dilemma -- Cinco's whims.

Zeus
01-25-2011, 08:55 PM
I'm worried Cinco will pull a fast one on us and make the elite gear better than the lvl 55 gear and then we'll all be crying we didn't hold onto a set.
I know one thing for sure -- I will never step into the caves the way they are now. So if he does improve them, I'm gonna end up forking over a fortune to get them back.

Hence the dilemma -- Cinco's whims.

If I remember correctly, the shock lance was still the best one handed weapon in the game even after the level 50 weapons came out. So I'll keep a part or 2 of each elite set.

Unruly
01-25-2011, 08:56 PM
Yeah, the caves are (****).. You hardly have a chance of a good loot from bosses.. They require a lot of time.. and potions.. But. Maybe this dungeon was made for the "People who wanted more of a challenge"..

Kujen
01-25-2011, 09:02 PM
It only makes sense to me that lvl 55 gear will be better, it would be ridiculous to have a cool new campaign just so everyone can hit 55 and not get better gear than what we have now. It is too late to turn shadow gear into some super mega gear..so many people got it already with little effort, it's not rare at all.

Lesrider
01-25-2011, 09:06 PM
If I remember correctly, the shock lance was still the best one handed weapon in the game even after the level 50 weapons came out. So I'll keep a part or 2 of each elite set.

Yep, until the rift set got ms added to it, everyone was using shock lances and Thoth gear.
But I'm guessing they learned from their mistakes (maybe) and will make it more balanced this time around. (Althought the cyber sword and hate hax are still pretty weak).

Ava
01-25-2011, 09:07 PM
Yeah, the caves are (****).. You hardly have a chance of a good loot from bosses.. They require a lot of time.. and potions.. But. Maybe this dungeon was made for the "People who wanted more of a challenge"..

If they desire the challenge so much. They can always go "naked" and take on the boss. Pot up or get booted.

Unruly
01-25-2011, 09:09 PM
If they desire the challenge so much. They can always go "naked" and take on the boss. Pot up or get booted.

Yeah, but you know.. We have a lot of whiners.. They complained and complained.. And so everyone else recieved their punishment.. (