PDA

View Full Version : Lol merchants...O.o

Chrisaetoshawker
09-16-2014, 09:30 AM
I am bored since I can't log in so I surfed the Internet and found this
So cruel huh?

Step One: Mentality

In order to become a good merchant, you have to first cut all ties/bonds with your friends and family. Throw out your conscience, that's not going to help you make mesos. In order to fulfill the the greater purpose of making pixelated money, you need to become a ruthless, heartless, merchanting machine. Words like friends, family, loyalty, politeness, generosity, charity now holds no meaning in your vocabulary. You need to be able to back-stab your friends anytime and anywhere. Back-stab them when they reach 120, back-stab them when they gacha a rare item, back-stab them when they make a pro-item, back-stab them when they're asleep, etc....

Remember, as a merchant, you have no friends. Only business associates and people to potentially scam/hack in the future.

Found this from:
http://www.basilmarket.com/forum/1403075/10/How_to_be_a_successful_merchant_.html
This is an another game though, but the buy n sell concept is mainly the same

Arachnophobik
09-16-2014, 09:46 AM
Well im a failure at merch anyway so i dont think its worth a try backstabbing XD

Gensin
09-16-2014, 09:48 AM
So cruel huh?

In order to become a good merchant, you have to first cut all ties/bonds with your friends and family. Throw out your conscience, that's not going to help you make mesos. In order to fulfill the the greater purpose of making pixelated money, you need to become a ruthless, heartless, merchanting machine. Words like friends, family, loyalty, politeness, generosity, charity now holds no meaning in your vocabulary. You need to be able to back-stab your friends anytime and anywhere. Back-stab them when they reach 120, back-stab them when they gacha a rare item, back-stab them when they make a pro-item, back-stab them when they're asleep, etc....

Remember, as a merchant, you have no friends. Only business associates and people to potentially scam/hack in the future.

Found this from:
http://www.basilmarket.com/forum/1403075/10/How_to_be_a_successful_merchant_.html

A way new level of merching, yet ugly.

Chrisaetoshawker
09-16-2014, 09:58 AM
Well im a failure at merch anyway so i dont think its worth a try backstabbing XD

Lol

Chrisaetoshawker
09-16-2014, 09:59 AM
A way new level of merching, yet ugly.

Never had I seen this kind of "step one"
Others usually start with attitude: no rush or something else.

Dex Scene
09-16-2014, 10:03 AM
I had merchant friend who sold me lepre for 120k when i was new and poor to help me. He is now twice thrice rich as he is now.

matanofx
09-16-2014, 10:04 AM
Its sad how many people i know ingame who were once nice and now have no friends, only business associates and people to potentially scam

Or people who were never nice, only merchant mode.

People ask me about expensive mythic and arcane items prices in game cause their "friends" dont want to tell them cause they dont want more merch competition, ugly bah

Spread love and stuff, gogo planar rangers

Alhuntrazeck
09-16-2014, 10:20 AM
Its sad how many people i know ingame who were once nice and now have no friends, only business associates and people to potentially scam

Or people who were never nice, only merchant mode.

People ask me about expensive mythic and arcane items prices in game cause their "friends" dont want to tell them cause they dont want more merch competition, ugly bah

Spread love and stuff, gogo planar rangers
This.

From my experience, merchants are the most ruthless, greedy, manipulative, heartless people in the game...as well as some of the nicest. There are all types, I suppose.

swoutttt
09-16-2014, 12:16 PM
In my opinion you guys are weird. So u are jalous cause the amounts merchers make?? Im a non plat user and merching is the only way to make decent amount of gold.. i have a lot of friends ing and i always giveaway gold time to time.. people who post this probably steel from their moms wallet to buy some plat..

sdpm
09-16-2014, 12:26 PM
So cruel huh?

Found this from:

i totally disagree with u. yes i do merch and im quite succesful in my own opinion. and still i have tons of friends around. its up to u which and what to do in situations. the fact that i cn give and fund some of my friends shows only that i might merch some of them doesnt mean i wont pay back them with gratitude after earning some loads of undeniable wealth due to evry items profit that i earn after hoarding items and sell it in a snap. try to give some gifts sometimes . u might found some very good friends and even connecting through their friends by referrals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aarrgggggg
09-16-2014, 12:37 PM
I have been merching things since the day i started and i consider myself quite friendly and helpful.
Not everyone who makes gold via buying low and selling high has sold their soul to make gold this way.
I am far from the most successful merch, but i do well enough to get by.

xbluethunderx
09-16-2014, 01:46 PM
So cruel huh?

Found this from:

I also disagree with this I like to merch a little for my gold but I am none of the above.
I can remember when I started out in al and couldn't afford a bow I wanted 1 so bad, now I always have low lvl spares to give out to new arrivals in arlor. Hardly heartless

Chrisaetoshawker
09-16-2014, 03:33 PM
I....also disagree....to myself....cuz I believe we don't need to do that to make a lot of money.
I'm just showing the ugly side of some merchants...maybe?
Just sharing information;)
Sad to know huh?

Titanium
09-16-2014, 04:27 PM
In order to become a good merchant, you have to first cut all ties/bonds with your friends and family. Throw out your conscience, that's not going to help you make mesos....

This description sounds like being recruited in Yakuza

kurd4ever
09-16-2014, 05:35 PM
Ive been merchant since season 2 and yes some spred rumors about im greedy but thats things that happens when your succesfull you get haters but you do also have large amount of frinds like me i had many supports behind my sucess from friends so to become a good merch you do oposite never merch against your frinds thats some rules i follow by set my own rules and to become sucess full one of most important is patience thats it... merchanters aint rude well maybe some but you could tell that about same with plat freaks... everyone isnt nice..

Titanium
09-16-2014, 05:54 PM
Personally i find merching in this moment very disturbing. People changing prices for their personally need. Merching used to be fun in season 4 ( when i came ) maybe in other early seasons aswell.
Some weird people with BIG amounts of gold from god knows where ( disgusted to even pronunce it ) changed everything. Personally i find hard to believe someone in this game could own more than 250m+ .

It's bullying atm what happens with merching. I don't try to discourage the young folks who joined the game and want to make a living on their own.

Ishtmeet
09-16-2014, 06:11 PM
Lol!!
See "STEP-6" on that website, that was awesome. XD

Chrisaetoshawker
09-17-2014, 05:51 AM
Lol!!
See "STEP-6" on that website, that was awesome. XD

Hey Ishtmeet;)
Lol I actually didn't read the whole article:p

Step Six: Thank me

After becoming a rich merchant like YuTakeMySpot, come thank me for all of your success and donate some mesos plz!

Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by WishWell. In no event will I be liable for any of the following: being d/ced by rival FM guilds, hacked by jealous friends, scammed by opposing merchants, being labeled as the trash of MS, getting bitten in the *** by karma.

Ihateppl
09-17-2014, 11:25 AM
I almost fell for the whole " trading 2 elo locks for lv 27 tiki armor for my warrior, lv 27 tiki armor 75k in auction" I called em a noob, they tried to scam me again.

Chrisaetoshawker
09-17-2014, 05:05 PM
I almost fell for the whole " trading 2 elo locks for lv 27 tiki armor for my warrior, lv 27 tiki armor 75k in auction" I called em a noob, they tried to scam me again.

I Keep thinking if someone really has the item and he/she pm the scammer then....(imagine by yourself xd)