PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Legends Client 1.2 | Live Updates

Remiem
09-16-2014, 11:54 AM
This thread will be updated regularly with any changes regarding known issues and bugs in the 1.2 Client Update! Please check back regularly for the latest information.

Update: 11:49 a.m. CDT 9/16

Good morning! Thank you all for submitting your bugs and feedback overnight. Our development team is hard at work this morning making improvements and bug fixes, and will have the game running smoothly again as soon as possible.

Server Performance: One of our primary objectives this morning is to stabilize the servers to return load times to normal.

Bug Fixes: The design team is working on identifying and patching the major bugs found in the arena so far. They will be listed here as they are resolved.

Arena Difficulty: We are definitely hearing you on this one. :) We are in the process of collecting feedback and data to make the most informed decision around any difficulty changes. Remember, we want to keep things fun, but also offer a good healthy challenge! We know it seems hard now, but remember that there are new events, new gear and new content coming soon that will give you an edge against the new challenges found in the Planar Arena. That being said, we encourage you to submit your feedback and suggestions in the official feedback thread for the 1.2 client here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?175911 so that we can make sure to get it just right!

More updates soon.

Update: 2:17 p.m. CDT 9/16

Server Performance: Fixes are still in progress and will be implemented as soon as possible. Thank you for your continued patience!

Bug Fixes:QA is now in the process of testing bugs reported in the following thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?175911 .

Arena Difficulty: We are analyzing initial data coming in from the Planar Arena and comparing it to past elite content releases, as well as continuing to collect your feedback and suggestions. There is not yet a decision on what, if any changes will be made to the difficulty level of bosses and environmental effects.

Update: 2:26 p.m. CDT 9/16

Server Performance: The game has gone down for maintenance and will be back up shortly.

Update: 5:40 p.m. CDT 9/16

Server Performance: After some server updates this afternoon, the game appears to be performing normally. Please update the official feedback thread (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?175911) if you continue to experience performance issues. As always, it is best to provide as much detail in your reports as possible, including your IGN, device and OS, and as much detail on the issue as you can provide.

Bug Fixes: Our QA team tested the following bugs but were unable to reproduce them as reported:

- Frostir stays enraged even after the entire party dies and the boss resets
- Ferrix's poison pools cause the doors of the arena to open and close sporadically, killing or locking out anyone who dies or moves across them
- The enrage obelisk can be banished, making it impossible to stop the enrage counter.

To help us better understand and pinpoint the cause of these issues, if you have more details that you can give us on these bugs including screenshots or video clips, please add them to this discussion: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?175911

Arena Difficulty: For now, we will be leaving arena difficulty as it is and continue to collect more data. This thread will be update with any changes.

Please Note: As of 5:00 p.m. CDT the Spacetime studio is closed for the day. With the exception of an emergency or server outage, our development team will continue work on any known or emerging issues when we re-open at 10 a.m. CDT tomorrow. Thank you!

Update: 3:25 p.m. CDT 9/18

The following changes and bug fixes have now been added to Client 1.2.

+ Elite Arena Master Chests gained after you overcome the 4th boss in the Arena, now grant two items per open, instead of one!
+ Mother's Quick Spit attack has had its damage significantly reduced.
+ Stahl's basic throw attack has had its base damage reduced, but crit damage has been increased.
+ Glob's Charge Attack has had the initial charge damage reduced and critical hit damage bonus reduced.
+ Rutger's Poison ability now lasts 5 seconds, down from 6 and has had its damage reduced. Rutger's poison now has a chance to crit.
+ Arena Mushrooms have had their explosion damage reduced.
+ Vortex Crystals have had their damage rebalanced.
+ Captain Bloodhammer now shoots his cannonballs with less frequency. In addition his cannonballs have had their damage calculation changed and hit less hard
+ Enraging Obelisk can no longer be banished.
+ Poison clouds in the arena have had their damage reduced.
Other changes:
+ Consignment Shop long listings have been corrected to be 3 days.
+ Shady & Surge Death Pools now banish at an appropriate rate.
+ Vial of Undead Ectoplasm is now Rare and no longer Epic. Its drop rate has been improved as a result.
+ Arena timed run leaderboards have been reset to remove Season 6 times.

GoodSyntax
09-16-2014, 11:56 AM
Thanks for the update

herqlez
09-16-2014, 11:59 AM
thanks!

cyrusrevange
09-16-2014, 12:13 PM
3rd

Thank you

Prahasit Prahi
09-16-2014, 12:15 PM
thanku Remiem

Chr0nic
09-16-2014, 12:20 PM
Thanks for update remi.

Candylicks
09-16-2014, 12:22 PM
Awesome. Keep us posted.

OOquantum
09-16-2014, 12:24 PM
thanks for update....hope dev can fix it as soon as possible

Dwakell
09-16-2014, 12:28 PM
Thanks!

Dex Scene
09-16-2014, 02:33 PM
Thanks will be tuned here

Hartholzwurm
09-16-2014, 02:38 PM
Thx a lot. Game is so boring with this loading times.

P.S. Planar Arena is 2 hard...Getting always onehitted...;-))

Naveen Chulani
09-16-2014, 02:39 PM
Awesome update! Hopefully arena difficulty will be lowered slightly for me to not get ONE hitted from 4k hp by stahl.

Anarchist
09-16-2014, 02:40 PM
Nice!

ketoh
09-16-2014, 02:40 PM
nice
thanks and GJ: Kesedihan: sts

Rhaindra
09-16-2014, 02:41 PM

Mehmet Tuncay
09-16-2014, 02:43 PM
thanks

Chr0nic
09-16-2014, 02:44 PM
can u fix the problem sts,, now still maintenance the AL,, how many hour u need??

Mehmet Tuncay
09-16-2014, 02:46 PM
malesef oyuna giremiyorum lutfen yardim edin

Mehmet Tuncay
09-16-2014, 02:48 PM
noting play game arcane legends start dont please help me

Mehmet Tuncay
09-16-2014, 02:51 PM
please help me no start arcane legends dont play

Jiarijiba
09-16-2014, 02:51 PM
You are listening. +1

killajamila
09-16-2014, 02:53 PM
I wish I didn't pay to auction stuff while no one can get on to buy it lol oh well.

Mysticalnova
09-16-2014, 02:53 PM
Getting random disconnections after the maintenance was done.

Onur Altun
09-16-2014, 02:56 PM
Thanks for update!.

wwwgagacomtr
09-16-2014, 03:15 PM
ty for fixing loading problem. but i lost my upgraded supergem. u load maybe last server data i login and my upgraded items resetting and i c complete again.
but i add some items in auc all is good dont resetting only my items upgrade resetting. i push complete this time dont make my supergem this complete after give normal gem.
i try 4 or 5 days i lost lot gems i wait super, come supergem but your fixing after i lost please help my problem ty.

Delouis Ball
09-16-2014, 03:41 PM
Good job guys keep it up I guess I really need a 41 now not just 9-27 pvpers

Dex Scene
09-16-2014, 05:20 PM
Lag/long loading is fixed? Its almost fine here now.

Tabeer Amin
09-16-2014, 05:22 PM
U mean to say dat if we can't kill arena bosses wid Mythics set ,ring, amulet on...New gears will be better than these?

Instanthumor
09-16-2014, 05:59 PM
Very minor bug: unable to list items in auction for 3 days (goes from 12 hours to 1 day to 2 days and 21 hours)

Rhaindra
09-16-2014, 06:16 PM
ty for fixing loading problem. but i lost my upgraded supergem. u load maybe last server data i login and my upgraded items resetting and i c complete again.
but i add some items in auc all is good dont resetting only my items upgrade resetting. i push complete this time dont make my supergem this complete after give normal gem.
i try 4 or 5 days i lost lot gems i wait super, come supergem but your fixing after i lost please help my problem ty.
oh .. this is the problem it was last server data logged. I had just bought ankh kit before the server down and maintance. and when I want to revive even there is no option to use the ankh.

come on STS, I lost 70K because of this. 70K really important for poor player like me. Thanks. :)

will0
09-16-2014, 06:32 PM
did you open the ankh kit ? if not how to use it?

Rhaindra
09-16-2014, 06:45 PM
Ankh gone. How to open?

wwwgagacomtr
09-16-2014, 06:47 PM
oh .. this is the problem it was last server data logged. I had just bought ankh kit before the server down and maintance. and when I want to revive even there is no option to use the ankh.

come on STS, I lost 70K because of this. 70K really important for poor player like me. Thanks. :)

i send ticket for this lost problem sts helpdesk. i am waiting answer for this lost subject maybe. perhaps they load old good backup and again no problem times so some player lost. because old time i cant play game but if this ok why dont all actions resetting.
my selling items ok no problem only change my upgrading items interesting.

and auc selling time changed dont have 3 days selling time new reset after max 2days21h. 3 hours left :)

Rhaindra
09-16-2014, 06:54 PM
i send ticket for this lost problem sts helpdesk. i am waiting answer for this lost subject maybe. perhaps they load old good backup and again no problem times so some player lost. because old time i cant play game but if this ok why dont all actions resetting.
my selling items ok no problem only change my upgrading items interesting.

and auc selling time changed dont have 3 days selling time new reset after max 2days21h. 3 hours left :)
Good Luck bro :)

wwwgagacomtr
09-16-2014, 07:25 PM
Good Luck bro :)

this is problem and i send ticket this subject :) maybe sts have 1 idea this subject ? yes need combo elixir + lepre good luck for this :)

ColdBlahd
09-17-2014, 01:57 AM
Thanks.

Francis Ramos
09-17-2014, 05:12 AM
thanks for the update ^_^

Otaweoha
09-17-2014, 07:32 AM
Where palanar tomb? :eek:

Noctis._.Lucis
09-17-2014, 08:13 AM
Thanks STS and STS Remiem for posting this...

Bmwmsix
09-17-2014, 10:02 AM
Oh dear holy brownbeard peanutbutter Tree,

Waiting for so long for new Content/Arena, then tried few runs with arcane friends and randoms and yet this arena full of bugs.

No fun at all and you come up with Like literally *hey dear don't go away stay here* but how if you dont give out at least some *candies*, lol?

- Why don't you try to get some gamedesigner from the Activision Teams or other real mmorpg game designer, maybe you can learn how to run a mmorpg successfully.

letme.dothis.1
09-17-2014, 01:31 PM
Agreed.......

Niixed
09-17-2014, 11:43 PM
I could sense in the undercurrent that you weren't going to reduce the Arena difficulty, that you were just going through the motions. Disappointed but not surprised. Perhaps you should not release new content that is unattainable for most active, engaged endgame players? Oh, tldr. So sorry about that.

I'm advising all non-arcane friends and guild members to avoid the arena until there is a clear path to affordable victory for the regular folks who play this game. Some formerly active players have already decided to take a break from the game because the arena was such a brutal experience. I am going to miss them and I hope they return again one day.

Hue
09-18-2014, 12:12 AM
I could sense in the undercurrent that you weren't going to reduce the Arena difficulty, that you were just going through the motions. Disappointed but not surprised. Perhaps you should not release new content that is unattainable for most active, engaged endgame players? Oh, tldr. So sorry about that.

I'm advising all non-arcane friends and guild members to avoid the arena until there is a clear path to affordable victory for the regular folks who play this game. Some formerly active players have already decided to take a break from the game because the arena was such a brutal experience. I am going to miss them and I hope they return again one day.

Don't worry mate, arena for endgame even those with rings is a pain n the ***. Its a constant spam on pots, and even then its 5-10 anks per boss.

Serancha
09-18-2014, 02:49 AM
I have had green ping for the almost 2 years I have been playing. The last 2 days it's running red in every map, close to 1800. Vancouver, Canada on ipad mini, if that helps.

sciucafez
09-18-2014, 03:27 AM
Worst update. And also difficulty in planar arena so high. 1 hit. Lag. Bad.

Cmrel
09-18-2014, 10:41 AM
Server down?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ozu
09-18-2014, 12:18 PM
Thanks for improving loading time and ping, but please also bring solo mode back...

arethrow
09-18-2014, 12:53 PM
I think you shouldn't keep the difficulty so hard as it is not fun for players with no mythic it limits the amount of players you will see in the arena. I observed some random joins in the new arena and there was no chance of getting the first boss out of the way please take this in mind

Madnex
09-18-2014, 01:25 PM
Thanks for improving loading time and ping, but please also bring solo mode back...
/partyi xxx

^It works.

bloodjob
09-18-2014, 01:26 PM
Is down server now!???

bosssatan

Mehmet Tuncay
09-18-2014, 01:27 PM
[Mersinmehmet]U mean to say dat if we can't kill arena bosses wid Mythics set ,ring, amulet on...New gears will be better than these?[Mersinmehmet]

CuteFrog
09-18-2014, 01:30 PM
:)

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Ottikas
09-18-2014, 01:33 PM
Why in the arena SO HARD???

Mehmet Tuncay
09-18-2014, 01:34 PM
[Mersinmenhmet]Don't worry mate, arena for endgame even those with rings is a pain n the ***. Its a constant spam on pots, and even then its 5-10 anks per boss.[Mersinmehmet]

Jabu
09-18-2014, 01:37 PM
Why in the arena SO HARD???
This. :/

Mehmet Tuncay
09-18-2014, 01:38 PM
[QUOTE=Hue;1831035]Don't worry mate, arena for endgame even those with rings is a pain n the ***. Its a constant spam on pots, and even then its 5-10 anks per boss.[Mersinmehmet]

Mehmet Tuncay
09-18-2014, 01:54 PM
l love arcane legends umarim yeni arena guzel olur vede level atlama ciksin yeni guncellemeyi bekliyoruz

vfreakhun
09-18-2014, 01:55 PM
Is down server now!???

bosssatan

Still now (for me: Oh, no! Server is currntly down for maintenance/update!

/partyi xxx

^It works.
I will check immediately if server will be up and working... :-/

ryuba
09-18-2014, 01:57 PM
And when we can loggin to game again..
The game still say maintenance, till when?

Magegrimm
09-18-2014, 04:26 PM
Thanks

Hallweeen
09-18-2014, 09:00 PM
After me and a friend died the gates would open and close and wouldnt let us through.