PDA

View Full Version : Stash

Snacking
09-16-2014, 08:53 PM
All access stash, you can stash something on one account and if u need it on another ( if u have a second account ) why not make a stash to where when u open it, you can enter in the email/password to ur other account and take stuff out of the stash from the account ur currently on? A lot more simple than maybe having someone transfer items with chances of getting scammed or using 2 devices. Just an idea I had, sorry if it's unclear but u get the idea

AppleNoob
09-16-2014, 10:59 PM
All access stash, you can stash something on one account and if u need it on another ( if u have a second account ) why not make a stash to where when u open it, you can enter in the email/password to ur other account and take stuff out of the stash from the account ur currently on? A lot more simple than maybe having someone transfer items with chances of getting scammed or using 2 devices. Just an idea I had, sorry if it's unclear but u get the idea

No because if i know for example hunzzz's email and pass or colds i can just steal the items while they are logged on.

tarlan
09-20-2014, 08:33 PM
or a guild stash

AppleNoob
09-20-2014, 09:36 PM
or a guild stash
If its a guild stash, say a guildie has a savage set, Doesn't that mean i can take his set then leave guild? This would either destroy the guild system or nobody shall use it.

tarlan
09-20-2014, 10:03 PM
it would be like a guild tier of items once stashed the stats decrease if ur not in the guild thats its from so if u leave with the set it would become very weak and have like negative regen, so not really useful for u till u join back

Beezlewtf
09-21-2014, 02:10 PM
No because if i know for example hunzzz's email and pass or colds i can just steal the items while they are logged on.
You shouldn't know other people's email /passwords 👍🐧

AppleNoob
09-21-2014, 04:29 PM
You shouldn't know other people's email /passwords 👍🐧 could be a friend or i could have guessed it. The point being this idea isn't going to work.

tarlan
09-21-2014, 05:34 PM
if you already know or guess their acc info then u can just steal it off their acc

AppleNoob
09-21-2014, 06:14 PM
if you already know or guess their acc info then u can just steal it off their acc
Why attempt to go through that work when i can merely enter it in my stash and steal it with a chance of them not knowing they even lost something.

tarlan
09-21-2014, 06:41 PM
Wat r u talking about?
#1 This stash doesn't exist yet
#2 somehow i feel like u dont know hunzzz acc info
#3 if we are trying to prevent scams/accs being compromised them maybe make all items untradeable

AppleNoob
09-21-2014, 07:57 PM
Wat r u talking about?
#1 This stash doesn't exist yet
#2 somehow i feel like u dont know hunzzz acc info
#3 if we are trying to prevent scams/accs being compromised them maybe make all items untradeable
Im saying instead of simply getting onto their acc and taking all their gear with a high chance of them knowing using this idea i can just enter the email and pass and take a piece at a time without them knowing.

tarlan
09-21-2014, 08:24 PM
the fact that you need their account info makes this not that much easier and you can only take whats in their stash

im not sure how u magically know everyones login

AppleNoob
09-21-2014, 08:40 PM
the fact that you need their account info makes this not that much easier and you can only take whats in their stash

im not sure how u magically know everyones login
I am saying if i knew someones info. I didn't say i know everybodies info.

DivineMoustache
09-21-2014, 09:50 PM
Let's not pile on Apple, he's a good bud of mine.
However, Apple, your initial point was pretty bad, but I do agree that guild stash is a horrible idea. Guilds just don't play a vital enough role in the game to have a guild stash that would not be heavily abused.

Arpluvial
09-21-2014, 11:40 PM
Hey guys, I have cleaned up this thread. Opinions need to be shared constructively, okay? Please keep it friendly. :)

tarlan
09-22-2014, 02:35 PM
I do agree that guild stash is a horrible idea. Guilds just don't play a vital enough role in the game to have a guild stash that would not be heavily abused.
i was thinkn same thing other day which is why i think guild system needs expanded i had some older ideas ill try to post here, like it would make it so guilds r more closely knit and only trusted rank members could use stash

tarlan
09-22-2014, 02:37 PM
Ok here's other ideas

i was thinking to make guilds more promoted as team work these features could be added

these arent like content additions like stuff added in guild hall

#1 pve party buff, i feel like running with your guild should be promoted so like a +7.5% damage boost for 3 guild members in same party, +20% health for 5 guild members in same party

#2 pvp party buff +2.5% movement speed for 4 guild members on same team, +5% heal on members of your guild

#3 guild ranks, members in guild instead of listed in alphabetical order/officer ranking, will be rank by score, which will be determined by:
(resets every 2 weeks)
(each character will have different score even if it is same person/account)
-pve kills per 2 week= counts as kills x 2
-pve bosses killed(in level zone) per 2 week= each boss kill counts as 150 points to score
-pvp kills per 2 week= counts as kills x 1.5
-member/character level= counts as level/2 squared

#4 based off scores on #3 new leaderboard will be added for highest ranking guilds determined by total points of all members divided by number of members (20 members minimum will be required to make it on)

#5 best member rewards the top 5 guilds will recieve awards split among the top 10 members of guild
-title of citadel will be given to these players
-top ranked guild will get 1000, 900, 800, 700, 600 plat split among top 10 members evenly

#6 pvp rewards like by betting score points you could challenge other guilds to pvp matches(thankz to guantess)

maybe i will try to think of more later but let me know what yo think of this for now, thankz

AppleNoob
09-22-2014, 03:54 PM
Ok here's other ideas
Idea is okay but the plat idea will not sell. STG will not give away roughly 1k-2k plat each two weeks, that cuts some of their profits even if its a minute margin.

With the score points i can see people buying thrashers and exp and just running fathom maze. This idea would be rather annoying because guilds will just recruit plat buyers rather than actual players who work their way through.

The pvp party buff will never happen people will just get their guild filled with mages, go to the map that does 6 people (forrgot name) then kite extremely hard and heal each other up extremely quick.

I concede your first point. Its a pretty good idea for pve.

tarlan
09-22-2014, 04:13 PM
Idea is okay but the plat idea will not sell. STG will not give away roughly 1k-2k plat each two weeks, that cuts some of their profits even if its a minute margin.

With the score points i can see people buying thrashers and exp and just running fathom maze. This idea would be rather annoying because guilds will just recruit plat buyers rather than actual players who work their way through.

The pvp party buff will never happen people will just get their guild filled with mages, go to the map that does 6 people (forrgot name) then kite extremely hard and heal each other up extremely quick.

I concede your first point. Its a pretty good idea for pve.

The pve would be like AL where elix runs and normal runs would be calculated separately
Obviously with PLs low population, the plat amount would be lower but if the game grows larger to like mt fang era, then u see people getting free plat, that means more plat items being purchased so people want to be as cool as the guys who got it for free and the average player is pressured to buy more plat

The pvp buff would work fine, if what u said always happened then both teams would be doing the same thing so it would be fair, obviously it would be unfair against a team of randoms but tjats the point to get u to play with ur guild

AppleNoob
09-22-2014, 04:26 PM
The pve would be like AL where elix runs and normal runs would be calculated separately
Obviously with PLs low population, the plat amount would be lower but if the game grows larger to like mt fang era, then u see people getting free plat, that means more plat items being purchased so people want to be as cool as the guys who got it for free and the average player is pressured to buy more plat

The pvp buff would work fine, if what u said always happened then both teams would be doing the same thing so it would be fair, obviously it would be unfair against a team of randoms but tjats the point to get u to play with ur guild
Just because one team is doing it doesn't mean that another teamw will. Don't assume that if one person does it everybody will.

tarlan
09-22-2014, 09:48 PM
Just because one team is doing it doesn't mean that another teamw will. Don't assume that if one person does it everybody will.
well imma guess if not everyone does it it would be that op
anyways if u get a buff for playing as a guild it will encourage people to play as guild which is the goal so it will work

AppleNoob
09-23-2014, 05:58 AM
well imma guess if not everyone does it it would be that op
anyways if u get a buff for playing as a guild it will encourage people to play as guild which is the goal so it will work

Okay. Explain how people from all over the world will manage to be on at the same time.

Matutd
09-23-2014, 08:14 AM
Okay. Explain how people from all over the world will manage to be on at the same time.
Sounds like you need to join a different guild

tarlan
09-23-2014, 02:38 PM

Explain to me how u got invited to the guild without ever being on at the same time as any of them

AppleNoob
09-23-2014, 05:10 PM
Explain to me how u got invited to the guild without ever being on at the same time as any of themi pvp i don't team. All the guilds i join have a few people on but they aren't in the same game, and at twink levels 10-30 maybe higher we recruit people who are good at 1v1s not teaming.

tarlan
09-23-2014, 07:38 PM
i pvp i don't team. All the guilds i join have a few people on but they aren't in the same game, and at twink levels 10-30 maybe higher we recruit people who are good at 1v1s not teaming.

so join good guilds?
#1 join guilds with ppl u actually play with
#2 ofcourse better guilds get an advantage, thats kinda the point, to reward better guilds

Matutd
09-23-2014, 09:10 PM
i pvp i don't team. All the guilds i join have a few people on but they aren't in the same game, and at twink levels 10-30 maybe higher we recruit people who are good at 1v1s not teaming.

Winning a 3v3 takes much more skill than winning a 1v1

AppleNoob
09-23-2014, 09:51 PM
3 bears all using max beck and stomp isnt skill.

KingFu
09-24-2014, 03:52 AM

This^

I'd sooner play with someone who knows how to have synergy with a team than someone who can hack and slash their way through a 1v1. If skill is your concern, play a level higher than 22.

Matutd
09-24-2014, 08:38 AM

A team of 3 that beats them is

tarlan
09-24-2014, 09:15 PM

1 bear using beckon stomp is skill tho