PDA

View Full Version : What are all of the UI changes that were in the recent client update?

Zylx
09-16-2014, 10:31 PM

Arachnophobik
09-17-2014, 05:44 AM
Ive noticed ot says "bought 100 potions" now

Madnex
09-17-2014, 07:01 AM
Some that I noticed, offhand:
-There's no autoselect going upwards in Inventory if you sell the lowest item in the list (the display glitch still isn't fixed though).
-Auction now starts from 12h and the 3-day listing option is now 2d 21h.

Ravager
09-17-2014, 10:02 AM
If you have a bunch of chests you want to open and keep mashing open chest, it will lose focus and the open chest button disappears even though you still have chests to open.

Zylx
09-17-2014, 10:10 AM
Some that I noticed, offhand:
-There's no autoselect going upwards in Inventory if you sell the lowest item in the list (the display glitch still isn't fixed though).
-Auction now starts from 12h and the 3-day listing option is now 2d 21h.

Personally, i dont understand why they took three hours off. I wish the devs would have listed all of the changes they made to the UI, since i dont know whether something is a bug, or a purposely, nonsensical adjustment.

spimeslam
09-17-2014, 11:18 AM
I've posted a thread called Arcane legends doesn't play on any device anymore because me and others now can't play Al with our phone. My PC overhearts so I always play PC til hot charge my phone and play it after its to hot and go back to PC, but now play store says my device isn't compatible :(. So they updated game requirements and that should have been disclosed to us.

Like they do with most updates they fill us in in-full on the news page. But this update seemed to have a lot of underlying figure-it-out-yourself tidbits. I'd realty like to see a post from STS on this because its realty so much this time its overwhelming. How can we see what all needs to be fixed bug wise if we don't know what was changed? It will take forever to find the faults without a full list of changes.

Ssneakykills
09-17-2014, 11:30 AM
I've posted a thread called Arcane legends doesn't play on any device anymore because me and others now can't play Al with our phone. My PC overhearts so I always play PC til hot charge my phone and play it after its to hot and go back to PC, but now play store says my device isn't compatible :(. So they updated game requirements and that should have been disclosed to us.

Like they do with most updates they fill us in in-full on the news page. But this update seemed to have a lot of underlying figure-it-out-yourself tidbits. I'd realty like to see a post from STS on this because its realty so much this time its overwhelming. How can we see what all needs to be fixed bug wise if we don't know what was changed? It will take forever to find the faults without a full list of changes.

Really? I'm playing on my ancient iPad 1 fine hmmm

spimeslam
09-17-2014, 11:58 AM
My device is older (Samsung Infuse) but its always played AL. You must have a newer device. It isn't all devices but the lower end ones that used to play AL don't now.

Justg
09-17-2014, 12:09 PM
We've prepped the game for localization (but not done so for anywhere yet). Every single UI display with text was touched.

We'd love to know where things are not lining up or look weird to you.

Thanks!

- g

spimeslam
09-17-2014, 12:13 PM
Ty Justg for a response. I hope after a bit I'll still be able to play this on my phone :D. My issue is that the game required a update and when I tried to do so it was impossible to do in-app update. I deleted the app went to the play store to get updated version fully rather than update the pre-existing version for my phone. But like oh so many apps at playstore AL app didn't show up when I search it. I had to go to all apps list for my device to see that it now that my device doesn't reach requirements. Ty STS you do a great job with what seems to be overwhelming issues day in day out. Keep up the hard work because you deserve all the respect for 5 star qaulity service.

joydhillon
09-17-2014, 02:37 PM
The heal and mana crosses got a little touch? Or was it just my eyes?