PDA

View Full Version : What Was Your First Character?

KnownAsSpy
01-25-2011, 11:35 PM
I just want to know which is your 1st class

Why you choose that class?

Did u stick to it until lvl 50?

I am Planning on making a new class

Just want to hear your opinions

This is me:

Archer

I figure warrior is hp favored, Mage is Mp favored, So i pick Archer which is in between

Yes i am sticking to it atm, just want to get a new class to make money

Zeus
01-25-2011, 11:36 PM
My first character was a bird.

KingFu
01-25-2011, 11:37 PM
I started with archer, back in early April. Deleted him a week late because they walked funny at the time, so I made a bobble head enchantress (the name mystic and mystical were taken since I waited a week or 2 :() I then made an enchantress and leveled him to the 25 cap and stuck with him.

Unruly
01-25-2011, 11:38 PM
My first character was a bird. Same reason as you. Too many mages, I wanted to feel special. Bears arent my thing.. They sucked when i started playing. I stuck with it to level 50, and then created a mage to 50. I love mages too

Militaryman
01-25-2011, 11:41 PM
Made bear, stuck with it cuz I like taking the damage for the team, and MILITARYMAN is his name-o

Otukura
01-25-2011, 11:42 PM
Archer... made a pally @ lvl 23, due to not being able to progress, and bear @ 44

Conradin
01-25-2011, 11:44 PM
M first char was a bear, named conradin. Mages had bubble heads, and archers walked like they were drunk- so bear worked for me. I lvled hit to cap (25) and I owned- stuck win em now he's 50.

Ladylove
01-25-2011, 11:51 PM
First character: Ladylove. Picked enchantress because I wanted to be able to heal myself... didn't want to be dying all the time... oh, wait...

DawnInfinity
01-26-2011, 12:21 AM
I chose an enchantress. Now I have two. :o

JackDonkey
01-26-2011, 12:22 AM
Ooo choose me I started last week!
Uh well I made a Bird because I didn't want to be up in the monsters face and I didn't want to be a girl so I chose the Bird lmao.
Then I made a Enchantress because I saw everyone had one and named it Inschoollol since I thought i'd only play in school
Then from there I made JackDonkyy that failed so I made DonkeyPlox and that's what I use to this date. Oh Both of the Donkeys where enchantress's

Lesrider
01-26-2011, 12:33 AM
I chose bear first bc I USUALLY prefer warriors and their hacking and slashing and not having to worry much about mana.
But once I started playing him, I felt so useless. All the mages and birds were standing in place and hitting the mobs, while I had to chase each enemy all over the place.

So then I tried bird because I thought they looked cooler than elves, and I usually don't like playing frail lil mages.

But I still felt like mages were doing more than anyone else in the group, and people seemed to be having fun with them. So I bought a third slot, created a mage, and it became my main (although I did level all three chars to 45 before ao3 came out, and then to lvl 50 of course).

Then my bear made a comeback with ao3 since mages were suddenly too squishy. Then they Nerfed ao3 and I'm back to mage. Dual wield now!
Don't think there's much that will make me go back to bear as a main.

Kingofhurtz
01-26-2011, 12:35 AM
Ooo choose me I started last week!
Uh well I made a Bird because I didn't want to be up in the monsters face and I didn't want to be a girl so I chose the Bird lmao.
Then I made a Enchantress because I saw everyone had one and named it Inschoollol since I thought i'd only play in school
Then from there I made JackDonkyy that failed so I made DonkeyPlox and that's what I use to this date. Oh Both of the Donkeys where enchantress's

Ah I was wondering who that was. I'll accept ur request ;)

Anyways u started with an archer for no reason at all, leveled to 35(cap at the time) and made a pally currently 46 and staying there for the time being. Total I have like 15 chars use 4 reguraly...

giayuan
01-26-2011, 12:43 AM
Mage and always mage! sometimes I use pally (str mage), but elf in every case. Next is bird, than bear.

Fyrce
01-26-2011, 03:56 AM
I made a mage, then shortly a bird, then shortly a bear, then shortly a dex bear, then shortly a str bird, then shortly a dex mage, and leveled them pretty much to level 13 and explored a bunch before spending any money on the game. And yep, still have them all and 3 are maxed. Haven't deleted that many characters. I deleted a few early on and I've remade a few lowbies, but generally I don't delete my characters.

All my RPGs, whether online or not, I like playing different classes to see how different skills work.

icantgetkills
01-26-2011, 05:38 AM
made a bird got it to level 25 then a pally got it to 25 didnt make a bear until the level cap was 45 lol

Christina
01-26-2011, 06:10 AM
First char was christinakim and changed name to cherrykim..

BeefyMeat
01-26-2011, 09:27 AM
which is your 1st class?

Archer

Some reason I've always chosen that class in MMORPGs

Did u stick to it until lvl 50?

I did

I currently have a level 9 Enchantress, and I had a level 7 bear and I'm just not a fan of either job for playing. I was struggling to get the whole stomp timing down with the bear. With the enchantress, I'm just kinda bored with it. Basically, I stuck with my Archer because I was quite noobish with the bear and wanted to spare the rest of the players from having to party with me (I was that bad) and just don't like enchantress very much so far.

Ona
01-26-2011, 09:49 AM
Archer (funny, how many started with this class) because in my mind they were tough enough not to be killed all the time and they had a fair damage dealing (I was right for the second part)
Then, after many death I switched to mage (pally in fact...which is really nice to play at low level)...and I came back to bird when I discovered VL.

Wbto-Angeluscustos
01-26-2011, 09:54 AM
which is your 1st class?

My first class was an Archer

Although i did choose an archer i started off as dex as it seemed that they were getting alot of kills, bears litterally sucked at the time and mages were chicks so i was like no.. but then at about lvl 10 i started to go mage and I became a int/bird, which i got to level 50 with but then i started to die alot so i made a mage/str (pally) lvled him to 50 and i usually play with him alot now because he can heal, buff and rev. but now I have created 2 new characters and one is pure bear, one is pure mage and they are both lvl 35..! so i like mage the best now because of heal and rev next pick would be bear though, birds are simply too weak and while they do get the most kills i just dont like dieing so mage first pick and bearr second!

thats bout it

Invite
01-26-2011, 10:47 AM
My first character was a warrior.

StompArtist
01-26-2011, 10:51 AM
I was a sad and slow bear. :(

KnownAsSpy
01-26-2011, 06:56 PM
lol definitely not bear for me then :)

icantgetkills
01-26-2011, 06:59 PM
i think alot of people played bird because its in between bear has hp and tanks and mages low health and mana

cuard
01-26-2011, 07:01 PM
Bird, loved him forever still play and was my 1st 50

KnownAsSpy
01-26-2011, 11:49 PM
wow cuard, lookie you

so many characters

Etanwa
08-01-2011, 09:16 AM
I was bird, but I never had any mana and I died a lot, so I deleted him. Gonna try again soon though

SVTcobra
08-01-2011, 02:57 PM
Started with a mage. Currently lvl 46 or 47. I forgot. Then made a bear that's at lvl 37. Then bird which is at lvl 52. I made a Mage first cus I liked the idea that I could heal and buff parties and also do decent amounts of damage on enemies. But I haven't used my Mage in forever. I'm all bird now.

nmyxspaceship
08-01-2011, 03:02 PM
Asulaa but nmy passed her up a while ago

Ebalere
08-01-2011, 03:06 PM
I made ebalere, my bird , because my roomate had a bear and my gf had a mage already and we leveled together. I hit 55 with eba, then hit 50 with my bear, then hit 56 with eba, then grinded my bear and a mage to 55 after. I prefer my duck still over all three, but to be able to pick one at will is the best option. Sometimes ya need a tank, sometimes u need a nuker.

Zerious
08-01-2011, 03:11 PM
Wolfbrother... Who i later name changed to Zeriousbear :) my pride and joy twink

CanonicalKoi
08-01-2011, 03:24 PM
My first was an archer. I picked it because I almost always pick ranged weapon chars. And noo, poor Pickled Ginger remains level 10? 12? something like that because I royally sucked at it (I've gotten a *little* better in the meantime). First real main to make it to 50 was a mage. :)

Engelhard
08-01-2011, 03:25 PM
First character was Obamahealth pure int mage took him to 56 renamed and respec