PDA

View Full Version : Guild management commands gone

Serancha
09-17-2014, 01:37 AM
Our guild management commands have been removed. I hope for everyone's sake this is a mistake.

I have one of the smaller guilds at just under 300, and needing to scroll the entire list to manage the guild is a nightmare. With many guilds up in the thousands, taking away the management commands it going to cause those guild masters endless headaches.

There is no reason for these to have been removed, as they're not abuseable. Anyone cleaning out a guild vindictively isn't going to type out the commands, they'll just run down the list pushing buttons.

If anything were to change, it would be better to do the opposite, remove the buttons and make it all /command. That would make a pain for cleaning inactives though, so it was best as it was before.

Please give us back:

/guildonline
/guildkick
/guilddemote
/guildpromote
/guildleave

Instanthumor
09-17-2014, 01:40 AM
Did you check if /guilddisband still works? :D

Serancha
09-17-2014, 02:24 AM
I'm not that blonde. ;)

/guildtransferleadership does not work though. Although that's more of a pain to type than anything else.

Candylicks
09-18-2014, 06:55 AM
+1 why in the world were these removed? This makes no sense please put back for us to use.

Avaree
09-18-2014, 02:00 PM
thanks sera for posting this, it's missed by me ---> /guild commands

Alottabit
09-18-2014, 02:33 PM
Thanks for bringing this to our attention - we've confirmed the issue and will be working to fix it. Apologies for the inconvenience!

Serancha
09-18-2014, 02:48 PM
Thank you! Woo. We love our /guild commands!

bustak
09-18-2014, 02:51 PM
Yeaa