PDA

View Full Version : Worth farm arena?

elitwarrio
09-17-2014, 04:49 AM
This the question.

Serancha
09-17-2014, 04:53 AM
I ran for a full day and the only non-epic I got -including from the end-of-run chests- was a shade helm of grace. Totally worthless. I probably opened 20 of those chests and not one had anything but epic in it.

SacredKnight
09-17-2014, 04:59 AM
Do the chests sell well?

Titanium
09-17-2014, 05:03 AM
Do the chests sell well?

Untradeable.

SacredKnight
09-17-2014, 05:05 AM
Untradeable.

Well then, I guess I will be farming Jarl for locks till Planar is fixed I guess.

.-.

spimeslam
09-17-2014, 02:13 PM
Tis true farming planar arena is harsh odds just like opening locks. You use gold/plat for elixir to farm plus gold/plat for revs because well just about everybody gets killed there some.
Majority of the time (just like locks) you use gold and plat for very little gain. You must be very evasive pot spammer if rogue or sorc and if warrior must be op armored pot spammer lol. Just 1 hit for glob took 7k HP (7.3k HP total). If fog hits you or mushroom hits you after a hit like that, its over and if u Rev usually at wrong time or while effect/boss right beside you, you die again before you are able to pot to save your life. And if you aren't warrior I guess you die from initial first hit so that's 1 plat possibly spent every time boss attacks. You do all this for 1 chance of item that could be worth elite value. With locked you get 3 chances. Must do arena 3 times to get 3 items chance worth elite value. similar to locked except you just use 6k and 15 plat.. which is about what some use to try to beat arena one time but must buy elixirs too which are high value cuz of arena now.
If you aren't op geared probably best to open locks/farm elsewhere til u are, you may have a chance to make worthwhile after.
Sacred is right Jarl puts out more cash for your expense unless you are extremely lucky... is it worth it... hmmm I really don't know. you can't farm arena if broke. To farm gold at arena you must be op with op group.
At 46 cap we will work our way up to reg legendaries to struggle to do elites and after you farm pro set of elite gears we will all get to finally struggle to beat arena for whatever item will be worth it at that time.
If you ask me you should be able to get all possible mythic/arcane (with exception to eggs)from locked from elite master chest. You do just get 1 chance after completion of arena. Of course odds would still be low.. but would it be worth while then?

Sorry for long post :-/ and excuse my punctuation I fail at writing etiquette lol