PDA

View Full Version : Guide : How To Farm Xray Visor In Numa

Evicted
09-17-2014, 10:11 AM
Hey Guys,

So from today I'll be Making Video guides for different Things .. So Here's The first one. Hope you Like it! please Leave some Good Comments :D and You can comment below if you want to request a Video for Anything.

How To Farm Xray Visor In Numa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pntvSpKA4M4

My Alts : Evicted, Mrbuggles, Mrsbuggles, Devourous, Influenced, Dishonour, Birthdayparty, Headphone, Holylife, Ihateppl

Music : This is war By 30 Seconds to Mars.

Thanks For watching!
Hit Like, Subscribe, Comment.

CAK Vader
09-17-2014, 10:30 AM
Hey Guys,

So from today I'll be Making Video guides for different Things .. So Here's The first one. Hope you Like it! please Leave some Good Comments :D and You can comment below if you want to request a Video for Anything.

My Alts : Evicted, Mrbuggles, Mrsbuggles, Devourous, Influenced, Dishonour, Birthdayparty, Headphone, Holylife, Ihateppl

Thanks For watching!

I'll tell ya what I want! Next time you simply MUST mention that I called the audience nubs.

Dragonsalt
09-17-2014, 10:53 AM
Nice guide :D

ARCADECLOWN
09-17-2014, 11:04 AM
you better have looted an x-ray visor during that video or this is not a guide evictedclown

CARNIVALCLOWN
09-17-2014, 11:22 AM
maybe evictedclown could give his xray to a friend and then When evictedclown is about to kill the boss, his friend could give the xray back and then at least the blue letters of the xray popping on the screen would be good enough for me.

Evicted
09-17-2014, 11:58 AM
This is Just a Sample Lol

Dragonsalt
09-17-2014, 01:29 PM
What do you use to record the vids?

Conquered
09-17-2014, 05:04 PM
was trying to make a video that was updated that will make me actually loot X-Ray but it took me 251 records and counting. :(

PS: I love the Guide! :)

Evicted
09-17-2014, 08:56 PM
@Zenxpro Thanks a lot lol Started with something you have already made :p Maybe we both can do it as a Team :)

@Dragonsalt I use Camtasia Studio 8 :) you have to buy it..

CARNIVALCLOWN
09-18-2014, 12:02 PM
was trying to make a video that was updated that will make me actually loot X-Ray but it took me 251 records and counting. :(

PS: I love the Guide! :)

ill be watching you zenxclown, maybe in a rock with a hole in it. If i see that xray pop up.... Ill know...103530

Conquered
09-18-2014, 06:28 PM
too much effort clowns XD

@Evicted
We can do it. I just need to be active in game.

Carcinogen
09-20-2014, 06:16 PM
Hey Guys,

Thanks For watching!
zenxpro's (conquered's) intro template! :D

Conquered
09-20-2014, 11:23 PM
zenxpro's (conquered's) intro template! :D

Ikr. XD

Evicted
09-21-2014, 01:44 AM
Ikr. XD

Yours is Also like that? :O Never noticed lol.. I'll use another one from now