View Full Version : fulldex bear (noob questions)

bearuang
09-17-2014, 11:34 AM
Idk i saw lustrous dagger bear. He could beat most ppl, whats fulldx bear weakness? Idk im just curios, should i change to fulldx?

Ssneakykills
09-17-2014, 12:11 PM
What's fulldx?

largecommand
09-17-2014, 12:19 PM
The lustrous dagger bear probably wasn't full dex, he/she might be a mix of str and dex.

Advantages of full Dex: Lot's of damage, Tanky, enough to kill you before you kill him/her.

Advantages of a str dex mix: still alot of damage! And even more tanky. At this point its what others call it "overpowered"

Cavoc
09-17-2014, 06:51 PM
I'm using lust dex set atm.
The hardest things to fight imo are bow birds, if they dodge and nuke you, and lust 3 piece pallies.
The different in the dagger set vs swift talon set as a str/dex bear is:
Lust has
+2% more hit%
+4 mana
+4 m/s
+349 dps
(minor base damage difference, but the dagger's speed makes the dps insane... like all daggers do.)
but obviously you lose the range of the talon
+15 armor
than swift.

the rest of the stats are the same.

bearuang
09-18-2014, 07:01 PM
I meant what classes that hard to kill with fulldex bear and what 2nd characters i should create to cover the bear weakness

Trenton
09-18-2014, 10:59 PM
Don't create two characters

Just have lust dagger set and Savage Scythe set, and put in enough str points for the Savage

bearuang
09-19-2014, 05:10 AM
Don't create two characters

Just have lust dagger set and Savage Scythe set, and put in enough str points for the Savage
uh oh why not?

Trenton
09-19-2014, 07:13 AM
uh oh why not?
It's basically a waste of plat and learning a new endgame character unless you really want to

bearuang
09-19-2014, 10:50 AM
It's basically a waste of plat and learning a new endgame character unless you really want to
Ok you are right, but im still curious

Cavoc
09-19-2014, 03:54 PM
Ok you are right, but im still curious

Bears are pretty op, as you probably know, and is capable of beating every class.
If your having trouble with beating a certain class, just keep practicing at it and try different things rather than making a another character.

Covert
09-21-2014, 08:25 AM

You know what isn't a waste of plat? Clearing your inbox :)

bearuang
09-23-2014, 07:48 AM
Bears are pretty op, as you probably know, and is capable of beating every class.
If your having trouble with beating a certain class, just keep practicing at it and try different things rather than making a another character.
Okay ill not make another chars but just reply ma questions :/ bruh

Ani-Will-Kill
09-23-2014, 01:24 PM
Fulldex bears have so many weaknesses it would take 3 pages to type. I wouldn't recommend Fulldex as they are easy and require one hit to kill.

The weaknesses are
1. not enough health to last 1 second vs me
2. Same armor as a bird
3 can only kill if they are lucky, or are fighting inexperienced players

Cavoc
09-23-2014, 01:27 PM
Fulldex bears have so many weaknesses it would take 3 pages to type. I wouldn't recommend Fulldex as they are easy and require one hit to kill.

The weaknesses are
1. not enough health to last 1 second vs me
2. Same armor as a bird
3 can only kill if they are lucky, or are fighting inexperienced players

Bears have a armor buff, stackable dodge buff, and another dodge buff.
Obviously the survivability is less than str, but it's more than a bird.
Bears also have a damage buff that increases the damage output exponentially.

Ani-Will-Kill
09-23-2014, 02:31 PM
Armor and dodge doesnt matter if your full dex. I usually kill dex bears in 4 to 1 hit, 5 if they are lucky. Your best choice is to either use savage or lust sword set, then maby for the person using one, might be able to beat me

Trenton
09-23-2014, 03:19 PM
Armor and dodge doesnt matter if your full dex. I usually kill dex bears in 4 to 1 hit, 5 if they are lucky. Your best choice is to either use savage or lust sword set, then maby for the person using one, might be able to beat me
Sadly enough my full Dex bird won 9-4 to you and you left before we could finish the game

Cavoc
09-23-2014, 07:05 PM
Armor and dodge doesnt matter if your full dex.I usually kill dex bears in 4 to 1 hit, 5 if they are lucky. Your best choice is to either use savage or lust sword set, then maby for the person using one, might be able to beat me

lol

Laar
09-23-2014, 09:05 PM
Armor and dodge doesnt matter if your full dex.I usually kill dex bears in 4 to 1 hit, 5 if they are lucky. Your best choice is to either use savage or lust sword set, then maby for the person using one, might be able to beat me

lol
Lmfao