PDA

View Full Version : To all the people who have used a rhino

Rescind
09-17-2014, 04:59 PM
So I was in 30 pvp and this guy named mrnotch was saying he knows rhino better than everyone there. He goes on about how people don't know how use guardian and that it gets rid of ALL stuns and debuffs. So as a rhino player, I try to explain that guardian does not get out of crippling slash or crushing blow. I'm pretty sure I'm right but he kept insisting that guardian does get out of cb and crip. After many demonstrations using my bear using crip and cb on him, he keeps calling me an idiot. Would anyone tell him that guard doesn't get rid of crippling and cb? He keeps putting people down saying he's one of the best rhinos, etc etc

programmed
09-17-2014, 05:07 PM
Guardian does not get rid of cb or stuns. It removes root, freeze, hs, and possibly nightmare and weakness but not sure about those mage debuffs.

Rescind
09-17-2014, 05:11 PM
It does get rid of nightmare and weakness. But it takes like 1 sec to get rid of it like ice does

AppleNoob
09-17-2014, 05:17 PM
So I was in 30 pvp and this guy named mrnotch was saying he knows rhino better than everyone there. He goes on about how people don't know how use guardian and that it gets rid of ALL stuns and debuffs. So as a rhino player, I try to explain that guardian does not get out of crippling slash or crushing blow. I'm pretty sure I'm right but he kept insisting that guardian does get out of cb and crip. After many demonstrations using my bear using crip and cb on him, he keeps calling me an idiot. Would anyone tell him that guard doesn't get rid of crippling and cb? He keeps putting people down saying he's one of the best rhinos, etc etc

Saw that guy. Most likely wasp in disguise.

synfullmagic_23110
09-17-2014, 06:06 PM

Hey trainedtokill!

Somemager
09-17-2014, 06:27 PM
Hey trainedtokill!

rofl

iiirootzz
09-18-2014, 10:21 AM

never heard of him
nothing removes cb and crip so why would Guard do that? U cant just give Rhino a op skill its already too op.

The fact you just said rhinos are op betrays the fact you only twink rhinos.

Ha.

Haha.

Hahahaha

Laar
09-19-2014, 02:03 PM
The fact you just said rhinos are op betrays the fact you only twink rhinos.

Ha.

Haha.

Hahahaha

the Fact that u didnt understand my Sarcasm.
It's ok he does that sometimes

Dryraindrops
09-19-2014, 08:49 PM
Saw that guy. Most likely wasp in disguise.

Wasp? Lol that dude that bragged how he bought his founders helm account? Yea he thinks he's pro on every account he makes. #fail

AppleNoob
09-19-2014, 09:29 PM
Wasp? Lol that dude that bragged how he bought his founders helm account? Yea he thinks he's pro on every account he makes. #fail

No offense but the way you talked just revealed your ego. #Unveiled

Dryraindrops
09-19-2014, 09:34 PM
No offense but the way you talked just revealed your ego. #Unveiled

My ego? Lol I'm just stating facts I heard myself from the source..and I speak from experience as I pvp a lot...and usually when a new face appears in pvp an rushes everyone and brags how hes the best then turns out it's him. Seen this cycle twice myself.

MageFFA
09-20-2014, 01:35 PM
Lol you funny but saying mageffa is wasp isn't.#1 just because my style is different than yours doesn't mean I have to be like you.#2 I've played rhino longer than you so ik what I'm doing.#3 worry about yourself if I'm wrong let me be wrong K.

Ssneakykills
09-20-2014, 01:36 PM
Lol you funny but saying mageffa is wasp isn't.#1 just because my style is different than yours doesn't mean I have to be like you.#2 I've played rhino longer than you so ik what I'm doing.#3 worry about yourself if I'm wrong let me be wrong K.

But I've played rhino longer than you so I win

Mister Smith
09-20-2014, 01:46 PM
Lul.

MageFFA
09-20-2014, 04:40 PM
But I've played rhino longer than you so I win

Does it matter? I made my first rhino mid 2012 like 2 months before ban

Extreme
09-20-2014, 07:44 PM

I made my first rhino the first hour it was released, do I win?

AppleNoob
09-20-2014, 09:31 PM
Made a rhino in the first day and left it sitting there. Besides kiddo if your wrong we shall point out the correct statement so you can amend your message, also correct me if im wrong but the only playing styles of a 30 rhino is high wind, auto/tank, and tank.

Rescind
09-20-2014, 10:48 PM
I made my first rhino the first hour it was released, do I win?

You definitely won

Ssneakykills
09-21-2014, 01:19 AM

But you got banned so I win again

CrimsonTider
09-22-2014, 04:28 PM

Considering they weren't introduced into the game until 12-10-2012, not sure how you pulled that off.

Trenton
09-22-2014, 10:42 PM
I made my rhino name the day they released the info so I win

Oldcoot
09-23-2014, 10:04 AM
I thought it would be cool to have a rhino in game back in early 2011, I was wrong but I win

bosstinytitan
09-23-2014, 10:13 AM
I made a rhino yesterday, do I win?

Ssneakykills
09-23-2014, 12:26 PM
RHINOS SUCK they RELY on SAVAGE to WIN

This would be funny if you weren't impersonating the real cloudwater

Laar
09-23-2014, 09:07 PM
rhinos suck they rely on savage to win

this would be funny if you weren't impersonating the real cloudwater
whatttttt?!???!?!@@@@@ i'm so dumb