PDA

View Full Version : What's Up With SNS? (Nerf it ? u SRS?)

Remember Me
09-17-2014, 05:51 PM
I'm 100% sure opposing guilds with bash my thread so I'm gonna ask moderators to look out on this thread.

Most people sold SnS after the event because it was more of a defensive pet. You had to actually strategically use the circles and not camp on one. You had to actually think which position would make for maximum performance.

After this update I have literally been one hit by stacked purple circles. I'm a maxed rogue with a perfect arcane ring perfect elond bow and elond talis...

What people need to realize is that not every pet has to be a offensive pet... Before update SnS was pretty defensive, now tanks can do rogue DMG with SNS.. I would run VB, Jugg, HoR, and Rally cry if I had sns...

I have experienced the purple circles and they are pretty OP but I have also heard that that green circles are even more beneficial, do we even need tanks when a circle can heal so extensively?

I don't see how its fair for people who sold the pet as a defensive pet... I mean I would not be complaining about this pet if it was in locked crates and I just had to work my butt off to buy this pet, but IN FACT this pet is event EXCLUSIVE- Limited to a very few and is currently the best pet in AL for PvP...

Why didn't Whim get a offensive boost to it after many months of protested reform?

I still don't understand if these circle are working as designed but I would highly recommended a Dev to try to play with one in a CtF match where circles can stack....

Personally I don't think that it is good game mechanics for the best pet to be only attainable through a time machine, I believe the best gear should be able to achieved through hard work and not a exclusive club. (Event winner)

Thoughts?

Zeus
09-17-2014, 06:21 PM
Avoid purple pools, problem solved.

Your entire appeal is based on IF purple pools stack. Sorry, we've had this argument before when SnS was first released and people said it was OP which it really was not. IF the pools overlap & most of the time, they only overlap partially - you really have to walk on the purple areas?

I've fought against SnS as well. It isn't that bad if you just stand on the green pools. Better yet, you also have the option to fall back to a portion of the map that does not have these pools. If you're going head on, of course you'll feel the pools - that's what they're there for! Before, HoT could override them. Now, they actually mean something if you make the mistake to trod on one.

Also, as Remiem said, it's a leaderboard event pet so it was meant to be OP. There are still a few out there...buy one if it really bothers you that much. However, that will not solve your problem because you will STILL need to learn how to fight against it.

Lastly, I own one. I know for a fact that you cannot be one hit by one fully geared. So, please do not exaggerate.

It's simple...avoid purple pools and do not be overly aggressive.

Titanium
09-17-2014, 06:28 PM
Shard can be looted for elite golden dragonscale chests.

Please stop complaining and farm these chests, everyone who has the ring earned it and I'm tired of seeing people complain about rings. STG has done a great thing and has actually PUT THE SHARD IN A FARMABLE ITEM.

The time you spent writing this thread could have been spent farming a shard.... So please stop complaining and go farm chests...

Please stop complaining about SnS and farm Planar arena and tell your guildmate ( Globulus ) to wait with the selling .

The time you spent writing this thread could have been spent farming a shard or a fossil.... So please stop complaining and go farm chests ... ush ush !

Remember Me
09-17-2014, 06:56 PM
Please stop complaining about SnS and farm Planar arena and tell your guildmate ( Globulus ) to wait with the selling .

The time you spent writing this thread could have been spent farming a shard or a fossil.... So please stop complaining and go farm chests ... ush ush !

I don't know what universe your in but SnS don't drop from arena .. Lmfao how to respond to this...

Zeus
09-17-2014, 07:07 PM
One more thing, you keep saying defensive tactics but really, you're using defensive tactics as a way to tactfully state: SnS sucked.

Additionally, from what I know - most sold their pet to obtain an arcane ring. I see, for the most part, people enjoying their rings.

Titanium
09-17-2014, 07:12 PM
I don't know what universe your in but SnS don't drop from arena .. Lmfao how to respond to this...

You knew exactly what i meant. Farm shard and fossil -> sell -> buy sns. Easy , right? How you explained me it should be done.

UndeadJudge
09-17-2014, 07:14 PM
People worked for it, so it deserves to be very good! Since you have earned enough gold to farm your arcane ring, I'm sure you'll be able to farm enough to buy a SnS.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Zeus
09-17-2014, 07:14 PM
You knew exactly what i meant. Farm shard and fossil -> sell -> buy sns. Easy , right? How you explained me it should be done.

Even if he obtained one, it doesn't make one immune to other's SnS pools. I've had to fight against it as well and honestly, it makes for a more interesting clash because now you have to juggle with another variable. It is approachable and beatable. I wouldn't say it wasn't if it really was as OP as Remember Me is portraying it to be.

Remember Me
09-17-2014, 07:35 PM
Avoid purple pools, problem solved.

Your entire appeal is based on IF purple pools stack. Sorry, we've had this argument before when SnS was first released and people said it was OP which it really was not. IF the pools overlap & most of the time, they only overlap partially - you really have to walk on the purple areas?

I've fought against SnS as well. It isn't that bad if you just stand on the green pools. Better yet, you also have the option to fall back to a portion of the map that does not have these pools. If you're going head on, of course you'll feel the pools - that's what they're there for! Before, HoT could override them. Now, they actually mean something if you make the mistake to trod on one.

Also, as Remiem said, it's a leaderboard event pet so it was meant to be OP. There are still a few out there...buy one if it really bothers you that much. However, that will not solve your problem because you will STILL need to learn how to fight against it.

Lastly, I own one. I know for a fact that you cannot be one hit by one fully geared. So, please do not exaggerate.

It's simple...avoid purple pools and do not be overly aggressive.

Poison Pools do one hit for a fact also I'm pretty sure you don't understand game mechanics... You don't make the best items exclusive.. That's just a given..

For ex.... PL founder helms jeeessshhh. Sparked an outrage and constant begging over a few stat points for the best vanity helm being a time exclusive. If you don't understand game mechanics please don't talk to me.... I don't think the devs intended for SnS to be the best Offensive and Defensive pet.. I mean they literally hire people to make games. It's not just a theoretical..

Zeus
09-17-2014, 07:50 PM
Poison Pools do one hit for a fact also I'm pretty sure you don't understand game mechanics... You don't make the best items exclusive.. That's just a given..

For ex.... PL founder helms jeeessshhh. Sparked an outrage and constant begging over a few stat points for the best vanity helm being a time exclusive. If you don't understand game mechanics please don't talk to me.... I don't think the devs intended for SnS to be the best Offensive and Defensive pet.. I mean they literally hire people to make games. It's not just a theoretical..

I understand game mechanics & I have a few thousand thanks to prove that. Furthermore, I own an SnS. I think I would know if the poison pools one hit, no?

The PL founder helm was just an example of people being sore losers. It really did not make a difference. Adapt and overcome, just as you have done in seasons past when claiming something was overpowered. It really is not that difficult.

Lastly, please do not instigate me. It'll only be reported, thanks!

Remember Me
09-17-2014, 07:56 PM
I understand game mechanics & I have a few thousand thanks to prove that. Furthermore, I own an SnS. I think I would know if the poison pools one hit, no?

The PL founder helm was just an example of people being sore losers. It really did not make a difference. Adapt and overcome, just as you have done in seasons past when claiming something was overpowered. It really is not that difficult.

Lastly, please do not instigate me. It'll only be reported, thanks!

Apple has a few millions followers and likes just because something is over rated or publicized by teens doesn't mean its necessarily correct or the best. Oh I didn't know SnS did damage to your own team? I mean does the purple do DMG to you? And I'm talking about in a corridor where they easily stack (read). +

As I said before, if you don't understand game mechanics please don't try to instigate a 'hypothetical' conversion with me.. Thanks.

UndeadJudge
09-17-2014, 08:03 PM
Apple has a few millions followers and likes just because something is over rated or publicized by teens doesn't mean its necessarily correct or the best. Oh I didn't know SnS did damage to your own team? I mean does the purple do DMG to you? And I'm talking about in a corridor where they easily stack (read). +

As I said before, if you don't understand game mechanics please don't try to instigate a 'hypothetical' conversion with me.. Thanks.

Well, I don't like to sound sarcastic, but if you don't like SnS pools, then don't PvP.

Zeus
09-17-2014, 08:05 PM

You can verify the statements I make about game mechanics - you will find them to be true 90% of the time, if not more.

I've clashed against Rage's SnS. It's not overpowered, really. If you stay back and avoid the pools or only stand on green areas, it's actually not bad at all. Lastly, you say it is about position - correct? It is your choice to place yourself in a space where SnS is particularly effective.

Quickrr
09-17-2014, 08:09 PM
This is exactly how freaking rogues got nerfed cuz people like u complaining about it and couldn't handle the damage.

Remember Me
09-17-2014, 08:10 PM
You can verify the statements I make about game mechanics - you will find them to be true 90% of the time, if not more.

I've clashed against Rage's SnS. It's not overpowered, really. If you stay back and avoid the pools or only stand on green areas, it's actually not bad at all. Lastly, you say it is about position - correct? It is your choice to place yourself in a space where SnS is particularly effective.

Smh... Please read my post, I'm talking about item mechanics.

It's not typical MMORG mechanics for the best item in game to be a limited edition item.. Please use common sense, it's a staple game mechanic.. The Arcane ring isn't a limited edition ring.. It's a simple game mechanic which I don't understand why you are having trouble grasping... You don't put 30 ish items in a game that are competitive and game changing with over 5,000,000 downloads and expect players to not wonder what the company was thinking...

Zeus
09-17-2014, 08:14 PM
Smh... Please read my post, I'm talking about item mechanics.

It's not typical MMPORG mechanics for the best item in game to be a limited edition item.. Please use common sense, it's a staple game mechanic.. The Arcane ring isn't a limited edition ring.. It's a simple game mechanic which I don't understand why you are having trouble grasping... You don't put 30 ish items in a game that are competitive and game changing with over 5,000,000 downloads and expect players to not wonder what the company was thinking...

Ok, now you are talking about item mechanics.

It's not the best item in game either. It's useful for ONE scenario: clashing in CTF. Sam is still overall the better pet.

Remember Me
09-17-2014, 08:20 PM
Ok, now you are talking about item mechanics.

It's not the best item in game either. It's useful for ONE scenario: clashing in CTF. Sam is still overall the better pet.

Its kinda sad watching you try to cover up for SNS trying to not get it nerfed. First off it heals more than HoR just no 2 sec inv.. 2nd the poison pool does more damage than a tank or mage. It like having a decently geared rogue+ THEY STACK. ALL POOLS STACK . you can have 6 pools easily on one.

Secondly the poison pools one hit everything in pve (mobs) I ran wt4 to level up one and the purple just banished everything with lightning....

And yes I am talking about item mechanics don't argue with me about them, the mechanics are totally messed up.

Zeus
09-17-2014, 08:24 PM
Its kinda sad watching you try to cover up for SNS trying to not get it nerfed. First off it heals more than HoR just no 2 sec inv.. 2nd the poison pool does more damage than a tank or mage. It like having a decently geared rogue+ THEY STACK. ALL POOLS STACK . you can have 6 pools easily on one.

Secondly the poison pools one hit everything in pve (mobs) I ran wt4 to level up one and the purple just banished everything with lightning....

And yes I am talking about item mechanics don't argue with me about them, the mechanics are totally messed up.

When it was released, people complained it was OP. They adapted and realized that HoT negates the threat. Secondly, the poison pool does not do more damage than a mage - it ranges from 300 to 400 damage per tick. Lastly, a single SnS spawns three poison pools and three healing pools. So, you cannot have six pools of the same type unless there are multiple SnS on one team. What are the odds of that, really? If you do, how is it any different than allowing multiple Sams to chain stun + stack health/mp?

In PvE, the pools are glitched. They should not be banishing mobs and I'll be the first to admit in PvE, it should be fixed.

UndeadJudge
09-17-2014, 08:26 PM

You know what I find funny? How when YOU have the item, it's totally fine. You have an arcane ring, so you think that PvP is totally fine and that everyone should complain and crap about arcane rings. But now that you don't have an SnS, it's an issue? That's too funny man.

Even having your own SnS won't save you from your opponents. As Zeus said similarly, you can suicide bomb into your enemy's team and blame the pools, but even if your team had an SnS, it wouldn't stop you from dying.

Anyway, please make sure next time you post to actually think about what you're saying. Thanx.

Remember Me
09-17-2014, 08:29 PM
When it was released, people complained it was OP. They adapted and realized that HoT negates the threat. Secondly, the poison pool does not do more damage than a mage - it ranges from 300 to 400 damage per tick. Lastly, a single SnS spawns 3 poison pools and three healing pools. So, you cannot have 6 pools unless there are multiple SnS on one team. What are the odds of that, really? If you do, how is it any different than allowing multiple Sams to chain stun + stack health/mp?

In PvE, the pools are glitched. They should not be banishing mobs and I'll be the first to admit in PvE, it should be fixed.

Ah I think you suggested a plausible solution. Add a CD to pools effectiveness. After all, a pet should not be doing more DMG and healing more than a character eh?

Say x amount of seconds you will take DMG/be healed.

Also I'm aware that pools can crit? And in CTF rooms and tight PvE maps the pools DO STACK for a fact.

So yes it is different from samael, something called dodge. Ahhh the dodge gota love dodge + razor gota love razor.

Don't bring up irrelevant topics please, I'm talking about a undodgable,stackable,critable, and 3xable PET skill that does more DMG than a maxed tank.

So you were saying?

Remember Me
09-17-2014, 08:32 PM
You know what I find funny? How when YOU have the item, it's totally fine. You have an arcane ring, so you think that PvP is totally fine and that everyone should complain and crap about arcane rings. But now that you don't have an SnS, it's an issue? That's too funny man.

Even having your own SnS won't save you from your opponents. As Zeus said similarly, you can suicide bomb into your enemy's team and blame the pools, but even if your team had an SnS, it wouldn't stop you from dying.

Anyway, please make sure next time you post to actually think about what you're saying. Thanx.

The past 7 post I have talked about game mechanics.... Its really frustrating seeing you completely miss that point when I literally mentioned mechanics, what 8 times?

Arcane Rings have good mechanics, anyone can achieve them like myself they aren't a limited edition weapon.

Please do no post on my thread if you have no idea what game mechanics are... This is literally the topic of my thread... Game mechanics regarding the rarity of SnS.. Yes its a great pet but the mechanics behind it are terrible..

Justsomebody
09-17-2014, 08:35 PM
Lul, you only talking cause you have the pet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alhuntrazeck
09-17-2014, 08:35 PM
FYI, I went naked into 2 overlapping pools and got one hit (I am a mage as you well know). If it takes about 5 ticks to kill me max geared, how the hell do you get one hit? Don't tell me you have as good stats as a naked mage.

SnS is pretty good as a strategical pet. If you don't know how to use it it isn't as great - as are many pets. And the thing is, it is MEANT to be OP. It was a limited time pet which people got from working their butts off and farming hard. If you expect to get the same thing from popping several thousand crates, I have nothing more to say...

Justsomebody
09-17-2014, 08:36 PM
But his 100% right :P everyone is using SNS since it got BUFFED now, weeks ago you all were using samael please #SIT

Remember Me
09-17-2014, 08:37 PM
FYI, I went naked into 2 overlapping pools and got one hit (I am a mage as you well know). If it takes about 5 ticks to kill me max geared, how the hell do you get one hit? Don't tell me you have as good stats as a naked mage.

SnS is pretty good as a strategical pet. If you don't know how to use it it isn't as great - as are many pets. And the thing is, it is MEANT to be OP. It was a limited time pet which people got from working their butts off and farming hard. If you expect to get the same thing from popping several thousand crates, I have nothing more to say...

My tank has died in 4 ticks... Either your lieing or you had some serious armor on.

Alhuntrazeck
09-17-2014, 08:38 PM
My tank has died in 4 ticks... Either your lieing or you had some serious armor on.

I saw a mauler with ring get killed only just before the pools went out - more than 4 ticks, I'm sure. So, if you sit in the pools afk you're definitely asking for it - but then again, who's asking you to? :p

Remember Me
09-17-2014, 08:41 PM
I saw a mauler with ring get killed only just before the pools went out - more than 4 ticks, I'm sure. So, if you sit in the pools afk you're definitely asking for it - but then again, who's asking you to? :p

You don't know what your talking about... In a normal CTF match you will get axed. And stunned IN POOLS.

Isn't it funny how everyone opposing this thread is in Karma/is friends with a player in.

XD small world my friends.

Zeus
09-17-2014, 08:50 PM
Ah I think you suggested a plausible solution. Add a CD to pools effectiveness. After all, a pet should not be doing more DMG and healing more than a character eh?

Say x amount of seconds you will take DMG/be healed.

Also I'm aware that pools can crit? And in CTF rooms and tight PvE maps the pools DO STACK for a fact.

So yes it is different from samael, something called dodge. Ahhh the dodge gota love dodge + razor gota love razor.

Don't bring up irrelevant topics please, I'm talking about a undodgable,stackable,critable, and 3xable PET skill that does more DMG than a maxed tank.

So you were saying?

You can't dodge Samael's AA so you can chain stun and you gain all the benefits. If you want to stop stacking of a pet, it has to be for both ends. That, I'll agree to.

I suggest you learn game mechanics, not me...

Zeus
09-17-2014, 08:52 PM
But his 100% right :P everyone is using SNS since it got BUFFED now, weeks ago you all were using samael please #SIT

It just got buffed, of course people are using it - they want to learn what's new about it! However, Samael is still my preferred pet in everything except clashes. Samael is still the best, there's no doubt about it.

Remember Me
09-17-2014, 08:53 PM
You can't dodge Samael's AA so you can chain stun and you gain all the benefits. If you want to stop stacking of a pet, it has to be for both ends. That, I'll agree to.

I suggest you learn game mechanics, not me...

Ummm I'm not sure if you are serious right now... You can dodge Samael's terrify.... Also there is a implemented immunity... Maybe something to be added to SNS.

Also requesting Dev clean up in thread.

Zeus
09-17-2014, 08:54 PM
Ummm I'm not sure if you are serious right now... You can dodge Samael's terrify.... Also there is a implemented immunity... Maybe something to be added to SNS.

Also requesting Dev clean up in thread.

You cannot dodge Samael's terrify. The only thing that you can dodge is the auto attack, which in turn will dodge the chance to panic in a sense because the attack never landed in the first place. I'll put my arcane ring on it. Additionally, there is no implemented immunity for terrify/panic.

Valkiryas
09-17-2014, 08:55 PM
This really need a clean up!

Remember Me
09-17-2014, 08:57 PM
You cannot dodge Samael's terrify. The only thing that you can dodge is the auto attack, which in turn will dodge the chance to panic in a sense because the attack never landed in the first place. I'll put my arcane ring on it. Additionally, there is no implemented immunity for terrify/panic.

Lmfao go to any PvP room right now and ask your friends to stun you with Samael.

You will be editing your posts later..

Zeus
09-17-2014, 08:58 PM
Lmfao go to any PvP room right now and ask your friends to stun you with Samael.

You will be editing your posts later..

The irony level of your post is over 9000.

Remember Me
09-17-2014, 09:06 PM
The irony level of your post is over 9000.

I just dodged 4 of my guildies samaels in a row.. Lmfao it says "Miss" do you want video footage?

Tootaloo.

How does a forumer with thousands of thanks and GOA status not understand a simple game mechanic?

I'm astounded...

Zeus
09-17-2014, 09:08 PM
I just dodged 4 of my guildies samaels in a row.. Lmfao it says "Miss" do you want video footage?

Tootaloo.

Yes, make a video without Samael attacking and using AA only. If you show a single AA that results in "DODGE", I will give you my arcane ring. FYI, "Miss" only happens when a pet is attacking.

P.S: You weren't online at the time of your post.

Remember Me
09-17-2014, 09:10 PM
Yes, make a video without Samael attacking and using AA only. If you show a single AA that results in "DODGE", I will give you my arcane ring. FYI, "Miss" only happens when a pet is attacking.

It says "Miss" and the ability misses and I'm not stunned if you will give me your ring if I take a video I'll be happy to do so.

Jdogxtreme
09-17-2014, 09:10 PM
When it was released, people complained it was OP. They adapted and realized that HoT negates the threat. Secondly, the poison pool does not do more damage than a mage - it ranges from 300 to 400 damage per tick. Lastly, a single SnS spawns three poison pools and three healing pools. So, you cannot have six pools of the same type unless there are multiple SnS on one team. What are the odds of that, really? If you do, how is it any different than allowing multiple Sams to chain stun + stack health/mp?

Well technically he just said "6 pools" so he could have meant 3 of each :D and, I agree with both of you. Ctf had a point, it doesn't make sense to have your most OP pet (in PvP sure) be a limited edition item, with only 30 existing. It doesn't make sense really...I mean, if people love it so much, and all want to get their hands on it, why would you cut it's circulation? You could easily make bank off those pets. Just think about it, who here wouldn't try to buy a SnS if it was in locked crates? But to Zeus, he worked hard for his EXCLUSIVE pet aswell, so i definitely would not say it should be nerfed. Because that would be punishing the hard working event runners. So StS is really stuck between a rock and a hard place on this subject. And that's coming from a noob level 13 twink.

Speedofsound
09-17-2014, 09:11 PM
It says "Miss" and the ability misses and I'm not stunned if you will give me your ring if I take a video I'll be happy to do so.
Why dont you just make a video regardless of the ring and show the world ur right? O wait....

Remember Me
09-17-2014, 09:12 PM
Well technically he just said "6 pools" so he could have meant 3 of each :D and, I agree with both of you. Ctf had a point, it doesn't make sense to have your most OP pet (in PvP sure) be a limited edition item, with only 30 existing. It doesn't make sense really...I mean, if people love it so much, and all want to get their hands on it, why would you cut it's circulation? You could easily make bank off those pets. Just think about it, who here wouldn't try to buy a SnS if it was in locked crates? But to Zeus, he worked hard for his EXCLUSIVE pet aswell, so i definitely would not say it should be nerfed. Because that would be punishing the hard working event runners. So StS is really stuck between a rock and a hard place on this subject. And that's coming from a noob level 13 twink.

Its amazing that you understand item mechanics one of the key components in game mechanics.

#Respect
#Educated

Zeus
09-17-2014, 09:15 PM

Is "Miss" == "DODGE"? Also, without Sam attacking & with you and minimap on, please show that Sam's AA says miss when it fails. It does not show miss on failure and it cannot be dodged either.

Remember Me
09-17-2014, 09:17 PM
Is "Miss" == "DODGE"? Also, without Sam attacking & with you and minimap on, please show that Sam's AA says miss when it fails. It does not show miss on failure and it cannot be dodged either.
Yes an attack misses when you dodge it...

Video up soon, expecting a ring..

Geusaquc
09-17-2014, 09:18 PM
When the sam stun 'misses' it's just that, the pet missed. You didn't dodge it, it missed. Someone do a video of a rogue in a max dodge build using razor and Mali for maximum dodge, then use a George aa on it, that will prove once and for all if you can infact dodge a stun.
Back to the topic of the OP, the dmg pools should be what they were before the buff, maybe even nerfed a bit from that. The heal pools should be what they are now, after the buff. If the dmg pools are nerfed from the original amount of damage they should give kills/deaths, if they stay as they are, they shouldn't give kills. Problem solved. Either you die quickly or you get a death on ur character.

Zeus
09-17-2014, 09:18 PM
Yes an attack misses when you dodge it...

Video up soon, expecting a ring..

No, if you're dodging it...it says dodge. If you miss, it says miss.

Zeus
09-17-2014, 09:19 PM
When the sam stun 'misses' it's just that, the pet missed. You didn't dodge it, it missed. Someone do a video of a rogue in a max dodge build using razor and Mali for maximum dodge, then use a George aa on it, that will prove once and for all if you can infact dodge a stun.
Back to the topic of the OP, the dmg pools should be what they were before the buff, maybe even nerfed a bit from that. The heal pools should be what they are now, after the buff. If the dmg pools are nerfed from the original amount of damage they should give kills/deaths, if they stay as they are, they shouldn't give kills. Problem solved. Either you die quickly or you get a death on ur character.

This is a very reasonable post.

Remember Me
09-17-2014, 09:28 PM

Actually its a dodge, a pet like singe where there is a 60% chance to stun is a miss. Samael's percent is 100% but there is always dodge..

Zeus
09-17-2014, 09:29 PM
Actually its a dodge, a pet like singe where there is a 60% chance to stun is a miss. Samael's percent is 100% but there is always dodge..

Post.the.video.

Remember Me
09-17-2014, 09:30 PM

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KXlg8oUA57g

Zeus
09-17-2014, 09:31 PM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KXlg8oUA57g

May you please watch your video and evaluate the footage? I'm not sure if you're trolling or not at this point...

Remember Me
09-17-2014, 09:33 PM
May you please watch your video and evaluate the footage? I'm not sure if you're trolling or not at this point...

If you look closely you can see that I was not stunned, "Samael always stunlocks so its basically SNS".

Remember Me
09-17-2014, 09:34 PM

Where is my ring? I just showed you footage of me dodging...

Zeus
09-17-2014, 09:34 PM
If you look closely you can see that I was not stunned, "Samael always stunlocks so its basically SNS".

When you hit Sam, it failed on Barzagli and it did not show a miss above either head. What are you not understanding? Please let me know so I can further explain.

Zeus
09-17-2014, 09:36 PM
Where is my ring? I just showed you footage of me dodging...

Where is a dodge? I do not see a dodge? I see 1 miss and that too was from Sam's auto attack. I believe I specifically said for Samael not to be attacking, you to be in resting stance, and minimap on. Are we or are we not testing if Sam's AA can be dodged?

Remember Me
09-17-2014, 09:39 PM
Where is a dodge? I do not see a dodge? I see 1 miss and that too was from Sam's auto attack. I believe I specifically said for Samael not to be attacking, you to be in resting stance, and minimap on. Are we or are we not testing if Sam's AA can be dodged?

Do you know what Samael's AA looks like....

Barz obviously used it..
And I was not stunned...

xcosider
09-17-2014, 09:41 PM
I think this game getting messy and tedious and alignments I think you all know what I mean

Geusaquc
09-17-2014, 09:43 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?77834-Guide-Pet-system

If I could direct attention to this amazing guide (yes I'm promoting it) it shows that Samael doesn't infact have a 100% stun, it has a CHANCE to terrify. Not stun, and not 100% as you so kindly replied to me. Just clarifying that.
Back to the OP perhaps? This thread was to determine the overpowered nature of the sns arcane ability. And I'd direct back to my previous suggestion in attempt to re-rail, so to speak, this thread

Remember Me
09-17-2014, 09:45 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?77834-Guide-Pet-system

If I could direct attention to this amazing guide (yes I'm promoting it) it shows that Samael doesn't infact have a 100% stun, it has a CHANCE to terrify. Not stun, and not 100% as you so kindly replied to me. Just clarifying that.
Back to the OP perhaps? This thread was to determine the overpowered nature of the sns arcane ability. And I'd direct back to my previous suggestion in attempt to re-rail, so to speak, this thread

Well we dont know the exact % of Samael's AA rate so we can't conclude anything I guess, but yes back to the OP... Requesting cleanup...

Zeus
09-17-2014, 09:46 PM
Do you know what Samael's AA looks like....

Barz obviously used it..
And I was not stunned...

Yes, where is the dodge or miss? The UI will give you a notification if an ability has been dodged, missed, or failed. We've proven that it cannot be dodged earlier in a thread where me and Madnex tested 50+ times on a warrior and a rogue. The stun rates were nearly the same. So, we can conclude the dodge or miss is non-existent as I was saying.

I owe you nothing, sorry. I would suggest that you look into the mechanics of your pet to prevent misinformation.

Geusaquc
09-17-2014, 09:48 PM
Well we dont know the exact % of Samael's AA rate so we can't conclude anything I guess.

Hence my suggestion that we try a dodge build with George to test the issue of dodging stuns, as George has a 100% rate

Zeus
09-17-2014, 09:49 PM
Hence my suggestion that we try a dodge build with George to test the issue of dodging stuns, as George has a 100% rate

There's no need for that as Madnex and I already conducted a more effective test that I mentioned above. Also, developers have confirmed in the past that dodge is not a percentage, just a number.

notfaded1
09-17-2014, 10:04 PM
How many singe are there IG? How many s&s? That should answer all questions.

notfaded1
09-17-2014, 10:10 PM
How many singe are there IG? How many s&s? That should answer all questions.

Instanthumor
09-17-2014, 10:15 PM
"Dodge" and "miss" are two different things... Who are you telling to learn game mechanics...

Zeus
09-17-2014, 10:22 PM
I think I've determined the root cause of Remember Me's confusion:

1. Samael's AA is not a 100% chance.
2. The times it fails, it does not show a "MISS" or a "DODGE". Instead, it just means the AA failed. This can be proven by having a rogue and a warrior undergo the same Samael AA and record numbers out of 50-100 tests. This has already been done and data has shown that the AA simply has failed & dodge does not come into play.

I hope you are now able to understand, Remember Me. If there's any other confusions, please let me know. Thanks!

Visiting
09-17-2014, 10:33 PM
And then someone brought up slag....

Filthyness
09-17-2014, 10:47 PM

Lol ctf wants to make some gold , like he didn't spam enough before nativex went offline , lol maybe he will go back to listing crates for 2m .

Arpluvial
09-17-2014, 11:02 PM
Hey guys,

I am going to go ahead and lock this thread. We appreciate feedback, but let's make sure to keep it friendly and not antagonize one another in the future.