PDA

View Full Version : Your PL Timeline!

Booked
09-17-2014, 06:43 PM
I was bored lol and i wanted to do something, so... i thought why dont try to make people remember their timeline in PL!! :) For example here is mine: (Unfortunely i don't have some pics but i'll try to describe as best as possible)

I got PL for first time a few years ago, i was new and well the first few levels i got bored and quitted :P i uninstalled PL and i was noob so... i didn't register my first character which was a bear :)

A few months later i got PL back and i made a new character named Izelot, lol that was my first official name (the first one had a random name) 103470 I started again in cap 56 everything was new also lol, the max lvl i got was 55 with some old friends. 103471 after a while i quitted again lol i was too lazy to make 83k xp (i regret now for not capping) later on Nuri came!! I was excited for the new lvl. 103472 later on a friend told me i could get back my bear and well sts gave me back!! I renamed it tho :3 103473 (middle) well after Nuri came we tried to unlock it... it was too op!! lol we did our best to unlock all levels!! 103472 for a while my friends and i wanted to make a guild so... we did it :) we all cooperated to pay 250k ( we were too poor lol) 103475 the guild's name was Bone Breakers :) (now Latin City) before we all capped 61 Mount Fang came!!! :o We all were excited and annoyed for not capping ;( 103476 we made so many friends later on and well this time we decided to cap already 103477 by then i hated my pve stats lol idk why hated pve and not pvp (i was negative kdr lol) so...i remade my bird .-. and i capped it :)))) 103478 and well i started to get involved more in pvp :3 the first PvP guild i joined was Influence lol Holy and Diebomber tried me out :3 (and yes i was kaiserdeath) FROM NOW ON I DONT HAVE PICS :/ After 8 months of Mounf Fang and after capping All my characters Humania came!! I leveled with a new friend (oldie now) he was Scavengerii we both capped Humania together lol we capped at the second or third week I dont remember lol we didn't get volcano (i didnt cap my other characters here) ;( In this phase i renamed a lot lol i was Kaiserdeath...Allehelgens....Relativechaos and finally Wicked when most started to knew me :) After Humania we all saw Black smoke :3 I was too lazy to cap so... i didnt until 2xp weekend :P and i guess from now on you kinda know me :)) i joined prophecy (my third pvp guild, second one was hella good :p) i was kinda nub at this cap also lol it was my second full set after mount fang lol after a while and learning by seeing some people and some lessons to friends i did my tough tryout to Rated M the best guild ever!! :3 I made it in i guess with luck lol and well had a whole history with them 103479 I made new and great friends!! :D You all see me rush 'em lol (as a joke) and well finally now :3 i ended up with the name Critical in my bird and name Die in my bear :) My seventh PvP guild is FFA now my goal is to be with some friends in prevail lol if i can tho :P

NOW Tell your timeline in PL and how you are now!! :3

Sheugokin
09-17-2014, 07:56 PM
Too long to put into words and too lazy atm.

Somemager
09-17-2014, 09:39 PM
Most storys begin with "i was a scrub and quitted" lel nice read thanks for sharing.

I started during sewers got to 50ish quit and came back at the end of fang cap. I got to 65 and was to lazy to cap. Shortly after that humania came out and that was when i was really active and i still didnt manage to cap which i regret once again because i was just to lazy (rip 3 piece,full black, and elites) I got the 3 main classes to 70 and bought myself (Black int armor) for about 5mish from all the farming i did during humania then blacksmoke came and i capped every class 76 within the first year of the cap being out. I sold all my items and bought a (L.71 green forgotten staff) for 15m as a little investment and quit twice for about 6 months in total but i returned and 3 months later 77 cap came and now im just slowly capping my bird 111k/300k and maybe some other classes. Also started a collecting goal which i may never finish but i will see how far i go into it ^_^

Booked
09-17-2014, 09:53 PM
Too long to put into words and too lazy atm.
Wao lazy

Booked
09-17-2014, 09:54 PM
Most storys begin with "i was a scrub and quitted" lel nice read thanks for sharing.

I started during sewers got to 50ish quit and came back at the end of fang cap. I got to 65 and was to lazy to cap. Shortly after that humania came out and that was when i was really active and i still didnt manage to cap which i regret once again because i was just to lazy (rip 3 piece,full black, and elites) I got the 3 main classes to 70 and bought myself (Black int armor) for about 5mish from all the farming i did during humania then blacksmoke came and i capped every class 76 within the first year of the cap being out. I sold all my items and bought a (L.71 green forgotten staff) for 15m as a little investment and quit twice for about 6 months in total but i returned and 3 months later 77 cap came and now im just slowly capping my bird 111k/300k and maybe some other classes. Also started a collecting goal which i may never finish but i will see how far i go into it ^_^
Hope you really cap now!! :3 Good Luck

curvature
09-17-2014, 10:52 PM
you have over 2000 potions tho WHAT A PRO!
also im 20k/300k never gunna happen

Zylx
09-18-2014, 12:22 AM
Well, i played, quit, played, quit, played again, and now im a lvl 13 archer.

#Soprobro
#YUmadBruh
#lol@pve
#andsometimespvp
#butnotyou&me
#justkidding
#OrAmI
#Nahhhh
#Jk
#Lol
#Idk
#Hashtagswag
#Sweg
#Dolan
#Coolstorybruh
#Kay

iceQueen69
09-18-2014, 01:14 AM
began playing march 2010 but sts cheated me b/c founders only from april to end of may :[

such is lyfe

now 2014 and i'm the best rhino to ever play.

Waug
09-18-2014, 12:10 PM

but when it comes to opest, its opposite.

ah those old pve days with close frnds, we were like a group running chatting always, alas was not able to take ss, I rem the day we 4 frnds sitting in woods of fang town, we all knew proly dis da last day we all 4 tog.

It was all fun and sweet until joined pvp, there was hate all over - words like cry/sux/noob @@#$# @#$# everywhere
well compromising and asking for help isnt my nature and the rest is proly history.

btw nice story booked, I enjoyed.

Suentous PO
09-18-2014, 01:07 PM
I was thinking of downloading this game real soon!
Any tips?

Somemager
09-18-2014, 01:50 PM
Any tips?

Try the oyster class its good for beginners :)

Booked
09-18-2014, 05:12 PM
Any tips?
It depends on what do you like :) I mean do you like being like tanky or rude one try bear :3 if like long distance fight try bird or if you like to make "spells" try mage, there is also rhino which is a combination of bear and mage then fox is a combination of bear and archer (but not so tanky)

Sheugokin
09-18-2014, 05:13 PM
Any tips?

I didn't know you just started.....Did you boost those bears by any chance and boosted those "Thanks," "Posts," and "Thanked?"
Lel :)

Suentous PO
09-18-2014, 05:30 PM
It depends on what do you like :) I mean do you like being like tanky or rude one try bear :3 if like long distance fight try bird or if you like to make "spells" try mage, there is also rhino which is a combination of bear and mage then fox is a combination of bear and archer (but not so tanky)

Lel

[:

I didn't know you just started.....Did you boost those bears by any chance and boosted those "Thanks," "Posts," and "Thanked?"

Megalol

((((((:

Booked
09-18-2014, 05:41 PM
Lol

Booked
09-18-2014, 05:44 PM
after my first Acc got banned i made a new Account in Christmas 2012, got bored and quit. Came back somewhere in 2013 , meet some great People like "Dizfunctional" (miss ya) who helped me start from the Beginning again, at around L50 i met "Weobez" (also quit :( " and "Starryshines" (which still plays) I managed to get to 75without using Plat and farmed alot of Mt.Fang , got some drops and then i was able to buy Savage Set for 6m. I met a nice guy at Endgame called Xiigroax. We always lent each other Sets to test different playstyles and also did pvp quit alot. Unfortunately he got banned for Acc Sharing (while having my Savage) He explained me everything and said sorry 1000 Times. Time to start from the Bottom again! :)
There were no Playstore Cards at this Point so i had to ask my Parents to buy me Plat (was kinda akward). I always wanted something unique so i made a L10 Rhino called "Wigglesrhino" with my Plat (cuz my Birds Name is Wigglebird).
I really enjoyed it and when People noticed that L10 Rhino works very well many People asked me to help them create one too..At this Point there were like 15active 10Rhinos and it was alot of Fun. The Reason i lvled up to 17 is that i got 2500Kills while playing 1Year on it and some 15 Bears got 6000Kills in that Year, made me jelly :o
I also started merching and managed to
get a good amount of Money which is usually spent on making my Twink look sexy.

yup im not as lazy as Sheu
Lol nice :3 i think i saw you when mf im not sure lol was long ago

Xyzther
09-23-2014, 10:58 PM
Started in 2010
The rest is history
Edit: might actually make one later if someone reminds me

Trenton
09-23-2014, 11:44 PM
just now seeing this thread

hi wicked :3 its Areufa, glad to see all your names again hehe

Booked
09-24-2014, 11:44 AM
just now seeing this thread

hi wicked :3 its Areufa, glad to see all your names again hehe
Lol yeah :3 you were the only one who knew them

Enviado desde mi SAMSUNG-SGH-I727

Krychi
09-24-2014, 01:11 PM
Okay, my turn.
So... I don't really remember when I started. :sorrow:

Best Regards :strawberry:

dudetus
09-24-2014, 01:22 PM
after my first Acc got banned i made a new Account in Christmas 2012, got bored and quit. Came back somewhere in 2013 , meet some great People like "Dizfunctional" (miss ya) who helped me start from the Beginning again, at around L50 i met "Weobez" (also quit :( " and "Starryshines" (which still plays) I managed to get to 75without using Plat and farmed alot of Mt.Fang , got some drops and then i was able to buy Savage Set for 6m. I met a nice guy at Endgame called Xiigroax. We always lent each other Sets to test different playstyles and also did pvp quit alot. Unfortunately he got banned for Acc Sharing (while having my Savage) He explained me everything and said sorry 1000 Times. Time to start from the Bottom again! :)
There were no Playstore Cards at this Point so i had to ask my Parents to buy me Plat (was kinda akward). I always wanted something unique so i made a L10 Rhino called "Wigglesrhino" with my Plat (cuz my Birds Name is Wigglebird).
I really enjoyed it and when People noticed that L10 Rhino works very well many People asked me to help them create one too..At this Point there were like 15active 10Rhinos and it was alot of Fun. The Reason i lvled up to 17 is that i got 2500Kills while playing 1Year on it and some 15 Bears got 6000Kills in that Year, made me jelly :o
I also started merching and managed to
get a good amount of Money which is usually spent on making my Twink look sexy.

yup im not as lazy as Sheu

When u r banned u aren't allowed to make new accounts.

Plasmabreath
09-24-2014, 01:41 PM
I started around august 2012. I made a Bear.. And I do not remember the username. Back then you could use numbers in names (I'm pretty sure) but I belive it was "Lgc002" Right after the tutorial, someone msged me that he is quitting and gave me a bunch of vanity items and an Elite Sea Blaster. After a lot of googling, I understood how stuff worked, So, I did some free platinum offers and bought more stash slots. And then I stashed all my items. Within time, like 2 months (I was addicted and it was summer holiday) I got to the level cap which I belive was 71 back then, by then I had long forgotten of my stashed op items, so, I started getting a little bored around late winter 2012, so, I made a new bird! I was happy I had 2 characters. When I was leveling up my bird (cant remember It's name) I got the quest from sherif in forest haven to talk to Amira, the stash lady, and I remembered that I stored valuable items nearly a year ago there, I had a snowman helm and some vanity armour, I put it on, being very fancy, and again, got to the level cap, but this time in almost half a year,then after using my elite sea blaster only once, my iPod 4th generation crashed, and never started again.. I was depressed because I used a guest acc so I lost it for good, then, a year later,i found out you can play it on the most horrible pc with no lag, i was delighted and started all over again, this time using a Facebook account, so here I am :D less addicted but I do play 1+ hour Per day. Happy gaming everyone!!!

Xyzther
09-24-2014, 02:10 PM
I started around august 2012. I made a Bear.. And I do not remember the username. Back then you could use numbers in names (I'm pretty sure) but I belive it was "Lgc002" Right after the tutorial, someone msged me that he is quitting and gave me a bunch of vanity items and an Elite Sea Blaster. After a lot of googling, I understood how stuff worked, So, I did some free platinum offers and bought more stash slots. And then I stashed all my items. Within time, like 2 months (I was addicted and it was summer holiday) I got to the level cap which I belive was 71 back then, by then I had long forgotten of my stashed op items, so, I started getting a little bored around late winter 2012, so, I made a new bird! I was happy I had 2 characters. When I was leveling up my bird (cant remember It's name) I got the quest from sherif in forest haven to talk to Amira, the stash lady, and I remembered that I stored valuable items nearly a year ago there, I had a snowman helm and some vanity armour, I put it on, being very fancy, and again, got to the level cap, but this time in almost half a year,then after using my elite sea blaster only once, my iPod 4th generation crashed, and never started again.. I was depressed because I used a guest acc so I lost it for good, then, a year later,i found out you can play it on the most horrible pc with no lag, i was delighted and started all over again, this time using a Facebook account, so here I am :D less addicted but I do play 1+ hour Per day. Happy gaming everyone!!!

If you really did lose your account you can tell support they might be able to recover it, but I doubt the first half of your story is true because you can't put numbers in your name, and it's very unlikely you got a free esb

Plasmabreath
09-25-2014, 01:22 AM
I swear that it was something to do with LGC, and i am not sure about the 002 at the end but something with LGC, and yes,i was given an esb by a random quitting player, you might not belive me but hey wutever lol, peace

bearuang
09-25-2014, 06:11 AM
Downloaded pl in 2011 after bought galaxymini. Signed as guest and play like 15min bored laggy suck so much battery usage then deleted the apps, in 2013 halloween events joined again and signed up with ggl chrome, but now my chrome got issues with graphic card or etc and thats how i quit

CAK Vader
09-25-2014, 06:39 AM
Here comes my story...well it all started in SL, I got bored of SL, I downloaded pl, I liked it, I bought the baws Star Trek shirts and zombie vanity set, bought a butcher knife, bought an evidence bracer, and I'm never going past level 12.
im back to SL BUHUHUHU

Booked
09-25-2014, 07:26 PM
Okay, my turn.
So... I don't really remember when I started. :sorrow:

Best Regards :strawberry:
Lol bes

Enviado desde mi SAMSUNG-SGH-I727

Petrichor
09-27-2014, 05:27 PM
This is not really my timeline...but they are some memories I have.

Matutd
09-28-2014, 06:42 AM
This is not really my timeline...but they are some memories I have.

"Mysticaldream: droid sucks"
Gg

Burningdex
09-28-2014, 07:02 AM
started feb 2 2011 on an alt named "ebawacan" every weekend id beg my mum to buy me platinum lel...
so i rmember i bought a lightning staff and a pink jeweled crown...
than i met this mage trixxxxie and she levelled me idk y then id go around town begging people to level me ...

eveqntually i ran into ladyviviane and re made my char named it camerrron and she leveled me for ages and ages xD
then when he/she logged off i met a mage named uifraasivaax and she levelled me as well omg :0
by then i was level 27 and lost interest :( so i stopeed for like 3 months and took a break. than came back and met another mage named ifritfiregod and he levelled me 2 like 30 ish idk

then i decided to get into pvp and i made a toon named dexxxxxybear and was so proud when i killed an op 15 bear with it :o then i took another break and it was 2012 ish , i was getting better and better and then one day i ran into a 15 mage demidoe and we made 13 mages together then it turned out that was thescarybear/programmed and we beeen feiends ever since then i cant remember what happened da da da da its 2014 and im where i am now c:

Booked
09-28-2014, 12:41 PM
started feb 2 2011 on an alt named "ebawacan" every weekend id beg my mum to buy me platinum lel...
so i rmember i bought a lightning staff and a pink jeweled crown...
than i met this mage trixxxxie and she levelled me idk y then id go around town begging people to level me ...

eveqntually i ran into ladyviviane and re made my char named it camerrron and she leveled me for ages and ages xD
then when he/she logged off i met a mage named uifraasivaax and she levelled me as well omg :0
by then i was level 27 and lost interest :( so i stopeed for like 3 months and took a break. than came back and met another mage named ifritfiregod and he levelled me 2 like 30 ish idk

then i decided to get into pvp and i made a toon named dexxxxxybear and was so proud when i killed an op 15 bear with it :o then i took another break and it was 2012 ish , i was getting better and better and then one day i ran into a 15 mage demidoe and we made 13 mages together then it turned out that was thescarybear/programmed and we beeen feiends ever since then i cant remember what happened da da da da its 2014 and im where i am now c:
Lol :3