PDA

View Full Version : good place to farm?

rafakh
09-17-2014, 08:34 PM
On the past i made gold farming lockeds,snag, wrath and malison, but now Lockeds are only 5k, snag 14k, wrath 22k, malison 35k , what is a good place to farm now?

Commanderkeen
09-17-2014, 08:49 PM
I have this great 4x4 planter box in my back yard where some datil peppers are growing.

spimeslam
09-17-2014, 08:53 PM
Right now it is true the average population barely has a reasonable way to make gold other than farm eggs/locked and some epics or legendaries from chests of small value.

All I can say is to check egg prices at auction to see what sells well and then strive to milk it while its hot.

Elite lvl farming is the best way to make gold. Some of those levels are under-farmed and the items hold decent value. Also I really recommend hitting events as hard as possible and collecting items to sell after the event ends.

After an event ends people who missed an event really hurt for those items and the longer after the event the more they cost.

Hit events hard and farm locked, eggs, legendaries, while you wait for prices on your event items to rise. How much you make depends on how long you hold out on selling these event items.

Sometimes items are released that decrease price value of event items, so use your best judgment for when to sell the items. Some items are out-done and some will never be seen again. It could make you rich. I'd +1 this post 10m times because it is how the pros do it if they are plat free plagain (like me) ;) good luck!

Schnitzel
09-17-2014, 11:26 PM
@CommanderKeen,
Lol

@Rafakh,

try farming elites (lvl40+)
so far i know magmatic totems are 100k+

Chrisaetoshawker
09-18-2014, 09:49 AM
Sadly only elite, that's the issue I've been talking about
Well you can see my guide for more things...(advertising XD)
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?171974-A-Letter-for-Non-Plat-Players

Hercules
09-18-2014, 10:06 AM
Elite caves of tarewa, good drop, but you must have patience. Here you can get archons, magmatic claymore A,T,W , shadowluck egg, Elite Golden Dragonscale, Arcane parchament and more!!

spasmatic
09-18-2014, 01:35 PM
I have this great 4x4 planter box in my back yard where some datil peppers are growing.

I tried your pepper planter. The ladybugs are too OP and the snails one hit. I used 79 plat for revives and all i got was a Deary egg. NERF it now!!!!!!

Commanderkeen
09-18-2014, 06:36 PM
I tried your pepper planter. The ladybugs are too OP and the snails one hit. I used 79 plat for revives and all i got was a Deary egg. NERF it now!!!!!!

Ladybugs damaged decreased by 5% and snails have had their health decreased by 15%. Sam has been added to the loot table .02% chance. Good luck.

Ebezaanec
09-18-2014, 10:55 PM
Ladybugs damaged decreased by 5% and snails have had their health decreased by 15%. Sam has been added to the loot table .02% chance. Good luck.

Still one-hit? Btw, do the snails have a slow wind-up attack? ;)

Gensin
09-19-2014, 04:43 AM

I have grass in my back yard, #GetRekt.

SacredKnight
09-19-2014, 04:50 AM
Still one-hit? Btw, do the snails have a slow wind-up attack? ;)

Snails have a slow wind up attacking but proc slime which reduces our speed by 95%.

Gensin
09-19-2014, 04:52 AM
Grasshoppers, Slugs and Racoon, Terrifies.