PDA

View Full Version : Gold

Aldwin
09-17-2014, 09:40 PM
I'm lvl 11 Rogue and I'm drinking healing pots like mountain dew. I'm broke....how can I get more healing pots when the gold coming in sucks. Can I spend plat on healing pots?

Meemaw
09-17-2014, 09:56 PM
Yes, theres a deal where you get 500 Health potions for 7 platinum. :)

Zylx
09-17-2014, 10:49 PM
If i had gold, i'd give you some luck elixir kits so you can farm brackenridge for locked crates to sell for potions.

Schnitzel
09-17-2014, 11:24 PM
join a guild (they have discounted potions NPC @ guild hall)

get gold for potions by doing quests, crafting then selling gems, and some other stuff (i kinda forgot)

spimeslam
09-17-2014, 11:40 PM
Doing quests and completing achievements gives quite a bit of gold. That should pay for your pots and some gears to assist your travels. The items in this game raise more than one stat, for example, a weapon may give 10 str 5 int this would be ok for warrior, but a rogue should make sure the higher stat is dex (armor/helmets/amulets/rings are the same way) The base stat should be dex and secondary stat should be int (to assist with the high amount of mana used) if you are lower lvl its better to have equally distributed stats so you will have good HP MP as well as damage/critical/Dodge so its ok to have dex/str and some dex/int items.

Rogues use lots of mana pots but use long range weapons, and keep away from the enemies as best you can, (this is called kiting) its possible to do this well and take little to no damage. Also charged attacks take more mana so don't charge unless you have to.

I advise lower levels who are new to the game to equip gear that they loot as they go and only buy items if they are cheap and really help your stats. Also check the prices for epic items before you trash em because some are worth a bit of gold (the better warrior items are base str, better Mage gear is base int and rogues dex). Otherwise just keep it up and try hard because as you go it gets easier.

At the start of the game its really a learning experience that grows as you go. Just playing the first few areas teaches you to be a better player so pay attention to everything you see. Every few levels you do you will get gold from chests and enemies and that will add up to pay for potions as well.

A great pet that is cheap for rogues is Horton and its ability will also give mana so use it wisely.

Also know that int raises mana and hp - dex raises critical, dodge, HP - str raises HP. However each classes base state also raises their damage and dps. So rogues do more damage with more dex and str just helps HP and int helps mana. For warrior str raises damage/dps and HP, int just raises mana anluck, and dex helps Dodge and critical. For Mages int helps dps/damage and mana, str is hp and dex is crit/dodge for them. All stats add HP but int adds least, dex adds little more and str adds most.

I know this isn't the best guide but I hope it helps you get the hang of stuff a little easier. Hope it helps and I wish you luck!

Use elixers wisely that you get from klaas and shazbot as well. If you get luck elixir just go to brackenridge bridge and kill Jarl and leave and re-enter the level again and kill the boss. Do this over and over to farm locked chests. Save your gold up to buy leprechaun amulet to help you make gold and farm better items.

Hope I helped you or somebody!

P.S. add me if you want my in game name is Spimeslam :-D

Farminer's
09-18-2014, 12:28 PM
Lol simp over achiever thanks for helping out the community

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Clickbangboom
09-18-2014, 02:23 PM
Take your time. Replay maps to level up before moving on to harder maps, some maps have a recommended level before entering, it's that way for a reason. If you level up first your stats are boosted and you wont have to use pots as fast or as many, you're more able to hold your own.

Hercules
09-18-2014, 04:13 PM
I Believe that the solution for no spend a lot mana is making a new skill where give blue pack :)

Ebezaanec
09-18-2014, 10:28 PM
Low lvls have an advantage at lvling. How so?

First create a loadout of your current gear

When your HP/mana is low, switch to an empty loadout (basic garments). You will lower your HP/mana to their base stats and therefore require less time regenerating them.

After you are done, switch back to your first loadout and keep fighting :)

spimeslam
09-19-2014, 12:08 AM
I hope they come back to look at this post otherwise its lost cause :(

Farminer's
09-19-2014, 07:49 AM
Bump for Spim (:

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

spimeslam
09-19-2014, 04:33 PM
Ty :D