PDA

View Full Version : Ripmaw buff.

Meemaw
09-17-2014, 09:55 PM
So... ripmaw is a full out warrior pet... and It's AA is great! But I think ripmaw should have a new buff.... it's been wasted and its the only acheivable second chance for us people who dont have Singe or any arcanes... (Dova's good, but ripmaw + new nerfed stat buff = Amazingness) atm ripmaw is what? 500-600k? thats pretty darn expensive for a "useless pet". It may be a pretty good pet for twinking, but it doesnt beat dova, and dova is amazing. So why is the first mythic pet that started it all so undermanaged... Lets bring ripmaw buff to life. You guys gave singe a +250hp buff (waayy to op), you guys gave the already extremely O.P Bulwark weapon a huge stat buff... why not ripmaw? ;D

C'mon sts. I bet right now people might be thinking the same! :D

Eski
09-17-2014, 10:33 PM
Sounds good , but the price would raise with the better AA and it would be still unballanced

Xeusx
09-18-2014, 03:55 AM
Ripmaw is the oldest mythic pet, so no need to buff Ripmaw.

ClumsyCactus
09-18-2014, 04:05 AM
This is just not logic, you want a cheap PET to be good, so you can buy a cheap pet that is strong too?
If they buffed it, it would Cost more -.-
If ripmaw Gor buffed, it might land on about 790-900k, depending on the buff, its how good it is that decides the price...

SacredKnight
09-18-2014, 04:53 AM
Buff Scorch first before any of the Mythic Pets TBH.

Instanthumor
09-18-2014, 04:55 AM
Ripmaw can be OP at lower twink levels. I don't think it needs a buff, and it's 500k to me.

Capolista
09-18-2014, 08:24 AM
As i ever mentioned before ..

Its just like you have an old Volkswagen Beetle, and you asking developers for an airbag!!

Just saving up your gold, if youre work hard enough.

Maybe someday you will ride a new Mercedes Benz (SINGE)