PDA

View Full Version : Woot!

Erik_is_funny_lol
01-26-2011, 04:22 PM
I have finished all the finals!...except one, which is really easy and I don't need to study for that one, but I will anyway :).

Anyone have experience with adobe dreamweaver CS5 and adobe Flash CS5? and who here is a pro at it?

ThaGod
01-26-2011, 04:25 PM
i have used dreamweaver cs4 for a semester of web design. whats up?

Erik_is_funny_lol
01-26-2011, 04:31 PM
i have used dreamweaver cs4 for a semester of web design. whats up?

Do you know how to put a marquee? I can't find the specific button for marquees.

ThaGod
01-26-2011, 04:44 PM
lol here i was feeling so fly and you ask for what i have no clue on xD

anyways here is a google search
http://www.microsofttraining.net/post-1837-marquee.html

Mishika:):)
01-26-2011, 04:44 PM
Not sure but cant you open the file in notepad, and type in
<marquee>
or something, save and re load it on Dreamweaver... Not done for ages, so y'know(:

Erik_is_funny_lol
01-26-2011, 05:47 PM
Not sure but cant you open the file in notepad, and type in
<marquee>
or something, save and re load it on Dreamweaver... Not done for ages, so y'know(:

ya that works but it's not as specific, and it takes time to fully type the code. And lol ThaGod, thanks anyway ;)

Erik_is_funny_lol
01-26-2011, 10:33 PM
lol here i was feeling so fly and you ask for what i have no clue on xD

anyways here is a google search
http://www.microsofttraining.net/post-1837-marquee.html

I got another question! How do I align text with the picture so that it looks organized? Like, I want the text ot be next to the picture and wrap the entire thing

ThaGod
01-26-2011, 10:39 PM
I got another question! How do I align text with the picture so that it looks organized? Like, I want the text ot be next to the picture and wrap the entire thing

well, im going to guess align vertically... easiest thing to do is draw a div box, have the image on top and test below (or opposite). if you mean horizontally, have text and images in separate divs, and give them both the same distance in pixels from the top.

again, only the easy solution.

Erik_is_funny_lol
01-26-2011, 10:42 PM
well, im going to guess align vertically... easiest thing to do is draw a div box, have the image on top and test below (or opposite). if you mean horizontally, have text and images in separate divs, and give them both the same distance in pixels from the top.

again, only the easy solution.

Kk brb, I'm gonna try that

Erik_is_funny_lol
01-26-2011, 10:45 PM
Yess! I got it aligned! THanks man :)