PDA

View Full Version : Halloween suggestion. mythic skins suggestion.

lethaljade
09-18-2014, 05:15 AM
I was thinking, everyone really wants new Halloween skinned mythics like last season, however since mythics are still regularly dropping from crates it seems unnecessary to add more mythic items to the game so soon after the usoth event, its not asif theres a shortage. So why cant we just have mythic skins drop at Halloween that you have to craft onto your bow / rifle/ bulwark to get the Halloween design effect. Just an idea seems to make an easier solution, however im not sure how much work this would take.

Candylicks
09-18-2014, 06:49 AM
Yeah ugh I hope they don't float out more mythic weapons. Maybe mythic something else? Or yes this is good too, some sort of crafting upgrade to what's already out there. We do not need more mythic weapons in the game.

Sundar Moorthi
09-18-2014, 07:22 AM
am expecting something different coming event should b dominate all previous event STS gona BOOM this event "AM EXPECTING SOMETHING MORE"

" GIVE ME MORE"

Kakashis
09-20-2014, 05:32 AM
Hopefully a skin that doesn't lose out our super gems!

lethaljade
09-20-2014, 11:28 AM
Hopefully a skin that doesn't lose out our super gems!

Yup this skin should be something you can craft onto your mythic weapon, un less they can make a new slot for weapon vanitys/skins, but theese items should be rare like mythics dropped from locks, at certain events such as Halloween/Christmas. With also a following of cheap platinum in store skins released time to time. Or even better farmable skin essences needing an object that can only be brought with plat to craft. However that's a long shot off, what id like to see is a halloween skin for the mythic items, without a release of new mythic items , as there simply is no need for more mythics, due to the factt they still drop through elo ccrates.

I think sts should give this a read because I know so many of us want the Halloween effect on our weapons this year.

LibertyBells (Jasper)
09-21-2014, 06:41 PM
Like a recipe for a craftable "skin" over a weapon? That would be an awesome idea to implement into the game.

Schnitzel
09-21-2014, 08:53 PM
Like a recipe for a craftable "skin" over a weapon? That would be an awesome idea to implement into the game.

Its a cool idea.
Just one problem:
PlayerA: selling (something expensive) arcane staff for (i dunno price) 99M in cs
PlayerB: ok

*playerB goes to auction and buys it*
*later realizes it was a (common item) with a arcane staff's look*

Raselph
09-22-2014, 12:24 AM

yea and 100% of the game becomes scammed up and no players gonna trade zZz

lethaljade
09-25-2014, 12:09 AM
Why would an arcane staff have a copy skin? Lol thheese skins r only available for the mythic items u cant equip on any weapon der, that would be dumb af;),