PDA

View Full Version : I was scammed...

Girr
09-18-2014, 09:15 AM
But how about scamming ?
Capowz that rogue lvl 41,have been scammed me, with amulet of doom,cadet armour for warrior lvl 20,and maul of ollerus !!! I have buy 1k plats,for that maul arcane and now ? Nobody,make nothing. Im glad for you all guys,for this beautiful and the best Game,i'm seriously i really love this game,but .. I have been scammed and nobody make nothing, all money, 85€ i buy plats,and all my work, that Capowz,have scammed me. Why ? Because im new player and im a person,what trust in people,and not only me :). I really loved that arcane maul is the best,what u think ? And now ? Pooff,disapear.
Thank u guys for this game,thank u for this incredible staff,you guys,you are the best in the world !! [ sorry for my english,i dont speack very good ]
Have a nice day guys ! Im waiting response.

GoodSyntax
09-18-2014, 09:29 AM
Please do not discuss scams in forums, and definitely do not call out player names.

Send an email to support@spacetimestudios. Send in screenshots (if you have any), describe the issue without emotion, provide plenty of detail and support will do what they can.

I will warn you that generally, support doesn't do anything regarding "scams" because most of these scams are people not paying attention to the trade confirmation window, sharing account details, or players looking to "get rich fast" by tricking other players, then getting tricked themselves.

Finally....In Before Lock

Candylicks
09-18-2014, 09:29 AM
support@spacetimestudios.com

Email them and send SS of what happened. Sorry you dealing with it, scamming by friends hurts. :/ My advice is to never give or loan any item over 1M and you won't have to worry about this happening again.

Chrisaetoshawker
09-18-2014, 09:37 AM
Why can't we talked about name here?

Candylicks
09-18-2014, 09:39 AM

Read the forum rules (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=vsarules), they will save you from potential issues on here.

Number 6 is the one you want to focus on.

Chrisaetoshawker
09-18-2014, 09:43 AM
Read the forum rules (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=vsarules), they will save you from potential issues on here.

Number 6 is the one you want to focus on.

NEVER had I read those kind of things :p
Sorry n thx :)

Prahasit Prahi
09-18-2014, 09:49 AM
NEVER had I read those kind of things :p
Sorry n thx :)

No Problemo Bro!

Mistakes are done by every human in this world...but the thing is we have to learn from them and try to not repeat them.

Good Luck for future.

FluffNStuff
09-18-2014, 09:50 AM

Because broadcasting names can destroy a reputation whether they are guilty or not.

Chrisaetoshawker
09-18-2014, 09:54 AM
Because broadcasting names can destroy a reputation whether they are guilty or not.

Well,this explaination is better than forum rules lol...thx

Chrisaetoshawker
09-18-2014, 09:56 AM
Mistakes are done by every human in this world...but the thing is we have to learn from them and try to not repeat them.

Yeah, experiencing this deeply now , as a new merchant.

Girr
09-18-2014, 09:58 AM
I think,all i make,all i send an email .. Doesn't work because all my things never back :)

Hercules
09-18-2014, 10:00 AM
lol the tittle of your thread is name of one dev XD Justg

Justg
09-18-2014, 10:10 AM
These peeps have it right. Please don't name names, and report it to support. Thanks!