PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the Off Topic Forum!

Samhayne
05-13-2010, 03:08 PM
Please use this forum to discuss topics other than Spacetime Studios or Pocket Legends. As always, we ask that you keep the conversation constructive.

Have fun!

Flamin
05-14-2010, 10:57 PM
Awwwww, we can't post things to just have fun or be silly?
Also could you make a guild forum, and move allege guild related topics there? Also please could there be a chatbox on the website? Or at least a way to chat between friends? Also why did you take out the friends feature? And why did you take out the being able to see who has viewed your profile feature? Also could you add in a comments thing with multiple lines, kind of like the biography and job/hobby thing exept there would be more than just one line for to type in. Also could you make a point and reputation system for both the forums and the game? There should be a Forum suggestions forum. There should be custom avatars, and a admin would have to approve them. (I think I should have posted this in some other section, feel free to move it, and delete this last sentence.)

Flamin
05-14-2010, 10:58 PM
One last thing, shouldn't this thread be a sticky?

LordRaid
05-14-2010, 11:22 PM
One last thing, shouldn't this thread be a sticky?

Why, when this is simply a small welcome thread? Off-topic forums = pretty self explanatory.

Arterra
01-08-2011, 06:49 PM
im pretty sure it should be a sticky

Kossi
01-08-2011, 06:50 PM
^agreed .

Erik_is_funny_lol
01-08-2011, 07:18 PM
me too!

10 characters