PDA

View Full Version : NativeX Fraud Resolution | Official Discussion Thread

Remiem
09-18-2014, 10:14 AM
Recently, Spacetime Games CEO Gary Gattis made the following announcement about the NativeX Fraud situation in Arcane Legends: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?176458-NativeX-Fraud-Resolution

Please use this thread to discuss and ask questions. The Spacetime team will do their best to address all of your concerns.

If you have been banned and have concerns about your account in particular, please contact support by going to support.spacetimestudios.com and clicking "Contact Us" to submit a ticket. For the promptest assistance possible, please select "NativeX Ban" as the reason for your inquiry.

Woundedwarrior
09-18-2014, 10:35 AM
Thank your for taking care of this problem. Will NativeX be back eventually or is there gonna be a whole new way to earn plats? Im a player who doesnt spend money on this game and this was my one way i could open lockeds or buy pets with plat. It would be great for people like me if u guys did but i would rather not have plat then people abusing the system.

Justg
09-18-2014, 10:37 AM
Thank your for taking care of this problem. Will NativeX be back eventually or is there gonna be a whole new way to earn plats? Im a player who doesnt spend money on this game and this was my one way i could open lockeds or buy pets with plat. It would be great for people like me if u guys did but i would rather not have plat then people abusing the system.

We won't even consider re-implementing NativeX until they address the fraud issue. That being said, we are working right now to provide you with quality alternatives asap.

Madnex
09-18-2014, 10:40 AM
Sounds good but from my knowledge, the worst offenders are using alternative emails, convert the platinum to gold and move it either through another alternative account (or friend) to their main account. This is not only done through trades, it's also done by listing items in the auction house (with main account) for several hundred times their value in order to safely purchase the said item with the alternative account as no one else would think to buy it. Also, they delete the alternative emails after the process and some are even using different devices to stay untraceable.

So my question is, can the research team dig deep enough into this? What about the platinum that has been "converted" to high-end locked chest items which have then been moved or sold? And lastly, why would you announce this instead of completing the action first? An expected and logical reaction from whoever participated in this fraud would be to immediately move his gold and items to a different account after reading this, resulting in extra work for the research time or possibly the offender getting away with it.

Remiem
09-18-2014, 10:42 AM
Sounds good but from my knowledge, the worst offenders are using alternative emails, convert the platinum to gold and move it either through another alternative account (or friend) to their main account. This is not only done through trades, it's also done by listing items in the auction house (with main account) for several hundred times their value in order to safely purchase the said item with the alternative account as no one else would think to buy it. Also, they delete the alternative emails after the process and some are even using different devices to stay untraceable.

So my question is, can the research team dig deep enough into this? What about the platinum that has been "converted" to high-end locked chest items which have then been moved or sold? And lastly, why would you announce this instead of completing the action first? An expected and logical reaction from whoever participated in this fraud would be to immediately move his gold and items to a different account after reading this, resulting in extra work for the research time or possibly getting away with it.

The bans were indeed completed before we made the announcement. As for digging deep to find the main account of the culprits, we did spider out and ban any accounts associated with the devices of known scammers. In other words, if you had an account that was in any way connected to a plat farming account, it was also removed.

raw
09-18-2014, 10:43 AM
Thank you so much, Gary/Remiem!

This has been a HUGE problem over the past year, and I'm extremely glad that this has been removed from the game. Please look into whether the TrialPay system can be abused in a similar way...
Also, as stated above a lot of players used alternate accounts and multiple devices, so is there any way that you can track the IP addresses of accounts linked with platinum farmers? The reason I say this is because people have been abusing VPN, where they change the IP address of their device so they can receive different offers. (if i understand this correctly). If you track IP addresses, you will be able to see who has been either an extremely frequent flier (which is doubtful), or who has been abusing this way of plat farming, also.

Anyway, keep up the great work. The economy will begin to equalize itself now. =D

Appeltjes
09-18-2014, 10:44 AM
Go remove trialpay for being useless pls:).

Higuani
09-18-2014, 10:47 AM
This means also a "clean" up in leaderboards. Nice job sts. Get them all.

Madnex
09-18-2014, 10:58 AM
The bans were indeed completed before we made the announcement. As for digging deep to find the main account of the culprits, we did spider out and ban any accounts associated with the devices of known scammers. In other words, if you had an account that was in any way connected to a plat farming account, it was also removed.
Thanks for the reply! What about deleted accounts though, are their IP/device ID/chat/trade logs saved for at least a certain time window and then removed or they're deleted the moment the user deletes the account? I'm emphasizing on this question because 90% of the hyperinflation on high-end items was caused by that last group --the heavy offenders-- and it's well known that they've done this in order to escape possible bans. So if the spidering out was based just on whoever logged through that device before, it won't really affect them since another common means they utilize is device factory reset.

There's no need to answer the specifics of this question in public, I'm just making sure you're aware of that information in order for all this plat-farming counteraction to be actually effective. Thanks.

Justg
09-18-2014, 11:04 AM
Thanks for the reply! What about deleted accounts though, are their IP/device ID/chat/trade logs saved for at least a certain time window and then removed or they're deleted the moment the user deletes the account? I'm emphasizing on this question because 90% of the hyperinflation on high-end items was caused by that last group --the heavy offenders-- and it's well known that they've done this in order to escape possible bans. So if the spidering out was based just on whoever logged through that device before, it won't really affect them since another common means they utilize is device factory reset.

There's no need to answer the specifics of this question in public, I'm just making sure you're aware of that information in order for all this plat-farming counteraction to be actually effective. Thanks.

We're aware, thanks.

Appeltjes
09-18-2014, 11:05 AM
This is very serious, I remember one day a friend told me that he had lied to Nativex, telling him that he had not received the download 120 platinum, but really only he must to get 4 platinum and soon Nativex added 120 platinum his account, that too is considered farming platinum. I think the Nativex should implement other system where maked case study, for example, ordering the IP of the device or other things that make the claim.

Sorry for my bad english xd

Then your friend is lying, nativex can also see how much platinum they have to reward for an offer.

octavos
09-18-2014, 11:09 AM
Wow...O.O i'm just in shock.that this even has to be posted.

I see what Mr.Gattis is saying..but how is that a players fault that they will get banned. It's not the players fault that offers award the players (All the time XD)..so thats why they kept doing them. Even tapjoy has that problem (i'm not farming there offers...considering i like to earn stuff :p)...with the current game i'm playing is Dead Trigger 2. Many don't use forums..and many will get some unpleasant surprises. But i'm not here to argue the decision to ban players, but to im here to see the reasoning behind the madness.

As for the plat scam..i'm glad its being looked into. But I dont think its an easy fix for many players since there isn't 1 service thats reliable...Either the offers work..and award you all the time..or they dont...I wish you guys luck on finding a new service for people to use.

Maybe like dead trigger 2...there has to be a way to do a daily mission that is account based (1 gold daily in this case 1 plat)..but im sure anything exploitable....will be exploited XD. unless tools are developed to detect an exploit....like cashing in the plat and a low level and then do a trade of gold. (then they get a nice popup...like do this again and you will get a perma-ban :) )

baklolz
09-18-2014, 11:10 AM
i want to thank you sts frm the bottom of my heart for this :)

Zeus
09-18-2014, 11:13 AM
Thank you STG!!!

Woundedwarrior
09-18-2014, 11:14 AM
Since lots of people got banned and all there gear has been deleted, is there gonna be a way maybe to bring their gear back into the game. Im just thinking most of the banned people had the expensive/rare vanities and it would be a shame to have all those be gone forever considering there werent that many to begin with. Can you possibly hold contests to distribute their items or find another way to bring these items back into the game?

Higuani
09-18-2014, 11:15 AM
Thank you STG!!!

This.

THANK YOU STS.

Ebave
09-18-2014, 11:17 AM
Thanks a lot for making AL a better place. This decision has made me and i am sure many other's who has spend RL money on buying plat feel a lot better.

Remiem
09-18-2014, 11:18 AM

I see what Mr.Gattis is saying..but how is that a players fault that they will get banned. It's not the players fault that offers award the players (All the time XD)..so thats why they kept doing them. Even tapjoy has that problem (i'm not farming there offers...considering i like to earn stuff :p)...with the current game i'm playing is Dead Trigger 2. Many don't use forums..and many will get some unpleasant surprises. But i'm not here to argue the decision to ban players, but to im here to see the reasoning behind the madness.

As for the plat scam..i'm glad its being looked into. But I dont think its an easy fix for many players since there isn't 1 service thats reliable...Either the offers work..and award you all the time..or they dont...I wish you guys luck on finding a new service for people to use.

Maybe like dead trigger 2...there has to be a way to do a daily mission that is account based (1 gold daily in this case 1 plat)..but im sure anything exploitable....will be exploited XD. unless tools are developed to detect an exploit....like cashing in the plat and a low level and then do a trade of gold.

The way we see it, we made multiple warnings that plat farming as a serious and bannable offense, and some people chose to continue doing it. For those that weren't doing it egregiously, the ban is only temporary and they will be able to come back to the game. But there were some offenders that the severity of their scamming just could not be ignored and they needed to be permanently banned. We are working on finding quality alternatives to earn free platinum soon. As with anything, there's always the possibility of exploit. It's just our job to make sure to shut it down if that happens. Thanks for your suggestions, octavos!

Remiem
09-18-2014, 11:18 AM
Since lots of people got banned and all there gear has been deleted, is there gonna be a way maybe to bring their gear back into the game. Im just thinking most of the banned people had the expensive/rare vanities and it would be a shame to have all those be gone forever considering there werent that many to begin with. Can you possibly hold contests to distribute their items or find another way to bring these items back into the game?

Unfortunately not. All gold, platinum and items that were on banned accounts will be removed from the economy.

Benworushi
09-18-2014, 11:22 AM
ooooo nice one !i wanna sing ...but feel bored in al ......

Ihateppl
09-18-2014, 11:24 AM
STS S.W.A.T team, move in on the fraudster!

Higuani
09-18-2014, 11:28 AM
Unfortunately not. All gold, platinum and items that were on banned accounts will be removed from the economy.

this means all the rare stuff going expensiver...

octavos
09-18-2014, 11:29 AM
The way we see it, we made multiple warnings that plat farming as a serious and bannable offense, and some people chose to continue doing it. For those that weren't doing it egregiously, the ban is only temporary and they will be able to come back to the game. But there were some offenders that the severity of their scamming just could not be ignored and they needed to be permanently banned. We are working on finding quality alternatives to earn free platinum soon. As with anything, there's always the possibility of exploit. It's just our job to make sure to shut it down if that happens. Thanks for your suggestions, octavos!

I know i have been errr...annoyed lately but im sorry "Just quit smoking-Cold Turkey" So if I offended any devs..Im sorry, I love the game thats why I post :)

But one thing that will and can be in your power, is that anything that doesn't trigger a "red flag" but having an automated system that will award them the plat...not just by logging in and doing a mission..thats where the issue lies (because many have alts and many accounts using different emails). but someone who earns, and spends money on your game..which can be a ton of factors (EG: doing offers spends, spending real money, daily activity, the characters level and earning habits in-game, no profanity triggers in 3-5months, the list can go on :) and something to keep the players guessing just like the drop rates in-game) ...but something like a daily login..that is monitored by you guys..and awarded randomely..so its like a nice surprise. and not something that can be figured out...and be planed for.

Iliketolol
09-18-2014, 11:31 AM
'all the items in platinum spammers account will be removed'.. why u mentioned it? by now they would've moved to other account already :(..

Ssneakykills
09-18-2014, 11:32 AM
This also helps clear some gold put into the econmoy economy too gj guys

Ssneakykills
09-18-2014, 11:33 AM
'all the items in platinum spammers account will be removed'.. why u mentioned it? by now they would've moved to other account already :(..

Those accounts are also banned that the gold/items had been put on as they have been linked to the plat farming account

Zeus
09-18-2014, 11:36 AM

They banned first and then announced - STG said in chatbox.

Anarchist
09-18-2014, 11:37 AM
Please bring back for the players that will remain a good way to earn some free plat please, something not country based possibly. Not all of them are fortunate enough to live in us. It would be a fundamental help for running planar.

Remiem
09-18-2014, 11:40 AM
To be clear, people who used NativeX as it was intended... meaning without manipulating your device to do offers more than once, then you are safe and will not be banned. All bans are already complete, so if you are able to log in to the game after this announcement was made, you will not be receiving a ban.

Rare
09-18-2014, 11:44 AM

Maybe like dead trigger 2...there has to be a way to do a daily mission that is account based (1 gold daily in this case 1 plat)..but im sure anything exploitable....will be exploited XD. unless tools are developed to detect an exploit....like cashing in the plat and a low level and then do a trade of gold. (then they get a nice popup...like do this again and you will get a perma-ban :) )

Come on Ghost...

"Man... I just keep doing these offers over and over and over. I know STS charges money for this platinum, but this must be ok!!! Yeehaw. *back to farming plat*"

Come on. Common sense has FINALLY prevailed here. All these people go what they deserved.

octavos
09-18-2014, 11:58 AM
Come on Ghost...

"Man... I just keep doing these offers over and over and over. I know STS charges money for this platinum, but this must be ok!!! Yeehaw. *back to farming plat*"

Come on. Common sense has FINALLY prevailed here. All these people go what they deserved.

if it was common sense..then why isn't it more common, freeway drivers in the USA know what Im talking about lol.... IRL its not so common XD lol. Kids/Adults even struggle with that all there life. Im sure if an offer that is awarded, and it pops up again...wouldn't you do it again if it gave it to you the 1st time? i'm sure this was the mentality of many. But I used real dinero, so I never did a free offer. I only purchased it during a sale.

as for what they deserve....doing an offer hundreds of times....yea... thats abuse XD and hopefully the games they play they will stop.

Rhaindra
09-18-2014, 11:58 AM
Good job STS. thanks. guys if you do not see people with expensive gear and pet in PVP or in town, he is Plat farmers. also if you do not see the name of the person who usually sell a lot of stuff in the AUC, they also are Plat farmers. easily recognizable .... haha

Little Table
09-18-2014, 11:59 AM
Way am banned on 3 days???

GoodSyntax
09-18-2014, 12:00 PM
One real side-affect of this will be that Locked prices will fall through the floor....

Idly
09-18-2014, 12:00 PM
Finally!! +1m sts!!
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/18/f275d0fb343f9432784e3700d697d335.jpg
Even though its now almost back to normal, just getting this SS made my AL life all worthwhile huhu. Atleast now the people on the lb (not me anymore) all deserves their spot. Kinda surprised at some of the people on the 'missing list' too. Pro lmao you mean cheat! Gg STS :)

Rare
09-18-2014, 12:02 PM
Im sure if an offer that is awarded, and it pops up again...wouldn't you do it again if it gave it to you the 1st time? i'm sure this was the mentality of many.

Yeah. but that isn't what happened. This isn't what got people banned. When I do free downloads for plat, I know there are some that have already been done. If those pop up again. I'll do it again. Its happened before. This ban is not for that. This ban is for people that are using 3rd party software to get something extra. Every single one of those people know they shouldn't be doing it.

octavos
09-18-2014, 12:07 PM
Yeah. but that isn't what happened. This isn't what got people banned. When I do free downloads for plat, I know there are some that have already been done. If those pop up again. I'll do it again. Its happened before. This ban is not for that. This ban is for people that are using 3rd party software to get something extra. Every single one of those people know they shouldn't be doing it.

well, since im no spring chicken I know what the devs and you mean :) but not to elaborate on how its done... yes..a nice "boot" to the street always alleviates the situation XD. as for they shouldn't be doing it... yes bud I agree.

Oldcoot
09-18-2014, 12:13 PM
Stands and applauds, get those thieves

regizakirs.rs
09-18-2014, 12:19 PM
Thank you STS. Not all of us abuse the free plat system. Thank you for getting those players out

radiking
09-18-2014, 12:45 PM
Well this is a good news for a merchant be gone plat scammers ..:greedy_dollars:
I just hope u could bring out something special like if u log in for a week u get 5 plat or say 2 plats as logging in bonus it would make people come back or some quest that could give anywhere between 5%- 25% chance to win 1-2 plats per week or bi weekly xD (hope u reward me plats for the idea xD ) .i don t mind if the boss is OP xD i know i have a chance at plats :) .it would be fun and addictive :)
i used to play pirates : tides of fortune on g+ the daily rewards kept me to log in every day even if i didn t play much or i would land up playing for hours lol xD.
Nativex was really helpful for me to get free plats they paid me most of the time and costumer support was also pretty good they did reply most of the time..trialpay was just trial for me xD i install apps and i din t get rewarded :( and also not many offers for India though and for google chrome..
i like to game on my lappy than on my phone :) wish there were good offers where in i don t have to give my credit card details or silly serveys that are not meant for my region or buy something to get plats thats not considered free either ways :P..it pisses me off though..

Ddpls
09-18-2014, 12:47 PM
The luck elixirs got very HIGH

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wariortheturk
09-18-2014, 12:53 PM
Firstly Sory my bad English. All plat scammers open alotof char and earn gold and give other char. And only one char banned. :(

GT-N7100 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

sishirrana
09-18-2014, 01:00 PM
Recently, Spacetime Games CEO Gary Gattis made the following announcement about the NativeX Fraud situation in Arcane Legends: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?176458-NativeX-Fraud-Resolution

Please use this thread to discuss and ask questions. The Spacetime team will do their best to address all of your concerns.

If you have been banned and have concerns about your account in particular, please contact support by going to support.spacetimestudios.com and clicking "Contact Us" to submit a ticket. For the promptest assistance possible, please select "NativeX Ban" as the reason for your inquiry.

sir if you going to add options to earn free platinum ..there is a data entry site ..mturk.com people can do survey data entry and earn $ to get free plat...mturk hv lodsa offer and its a amazon site..

hanerhich
09-18-2014, 01:17 PM
me was banned but i dont abuse nativeX... i use it but not the way "farming plat" just to change skill , revive ,reroll also my desktop and android phone cant use :( .. please fix it iwant to play :( and i already email in support thanks

Appeltjes
09-18-2014, 01:19 PM
me was banned but i dont abuse nativeX... i use it but not the way "farming plat" just to change skill , revive ,reroll also my desktop and android phone cant use :( .. please fix it iwant to play :( and i already email in support thanks

This isn't the only reason which can get you banned;)

Andrisber
09-18-2014, 01:19 PM

We won't even consider re-implementing NativeX until they address the fraud issue. That being said, we are working right now to provide you with quality alternatives asap.

Mind if I share my thoughts? Well idea is like that, while playing subway surfers, you can get 2 keys daily (it's like plat, you can buy premium stuff) and to get those keys, you press to see a video. Video grants 2 plat daily if you aren't an afk person, lvl up, do elites, do maps, exc... My thoughts are them!

Dex Scene
09-18-2014, 01:22 PM
This is the best thing stg have done recently :D
Awesome job stg. I love all of you for working hard and getting rid of them. :)
Respects to everyone working in stg

Dex Scene
09-18-2014, 01:30 PM
Good job STS. thanks. guys if you do not see people with expensive gear and pet in PVP or in town, he is Plat farmers. also if you do not see the name of the person who usually sell a lot of stuff in the AUC, they also are Plat farmers. easily recognizable .... haha
Haha truce.
I know some and Iam so happy. I would like to see their arrogant attitude in pvp now, but lol they r gone.

Dex Scene
09-18-2014, 01:35 PM
I have a question!!!
So is this the reason why i see lots of new people in LB now? or it is because of the lb being seasonal?

Sorry its my first time being at start of a season, so kinda noob abt LB

Rhaindra
09-18-2014, 01:38 PM
Haha truce.
I know some and Iam so happy. I would like to see their arrogant attitude in pvp now, but lol they r gone.
Just tried my twink. TDM like Tomb, no body oL. only seeing player with cheap legend gear. Haha.. where they are??

Kumsaati
09-18-2014, 01:41 PM

So my question is, can the research team dig deep enough into this? What about the platinum that has been "converted" to high-end locked chest items which have then been moved or sold? And lastly, why would you announce this instead of completing the action first? An expected and logical reaction from whoever participated in this fraud would be to immediately move his gold and items to a different account after reading this, resulting in extra work for the research time or possibly the offender getting away with it.
+1+1+1+1+1

wariortheturk
09-18-2014, 01:46 PM
+1+1+1+1+1

+1+1+1

wariortheturk
09-18-2014, 01:47 PM

+1+1+1+1

GT-N7100 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Dex Scene
09-18-2014, 01:59 PM
Just tried my twink. TDM like Tomb, no body oL. only seeing player with cheap legend gear. Haha.. where they are??
There are many good honest players. Server was down maybe that's why some ppl didnt login yet. Server is down again now.

Anyway LONG LIVE STG

notfaded1
09-18-2014, 02:02 PM
Nothing is perfect but the way I see it this was a HUGE step in the right direction... first for turning off the offers all together (since they aren't reliable and too easily abused) and then for running a script to sort out obvious system abusers! Also I liked seeing it happen before telling anyone what was going on! Also I don't see how anyone can complain about this happening since we've been told multiple times this is unacceptable.

Bless
09-18-2014, 02:07 PM
Finally!

Zynzyn
09-18-2014, 02:14 PM
+1
Very good move.

Remiem
09-18-2014, 02:28 PM
I did this but always but resolve on my case..
How can i as question..
How can will i understand the basis why my acount ban
Many plat farmers there i dont even plat farm but i got forever ban..
3 tiers of ban right how did i become the worst with few plats?

Please PM me to discuss your ban in private. Thank you. :)

Moehummer
Not enough THANK YOU's in the world.
One more doesn't hurt, so : Thank YOU.

A shame list with their names would be awesome.

Remiem
I have a question!!!
So is this the reason why i see lots of new people in LB now? or it is because of the lb being seasonal?

Sorry its my first time being at start of a season, so kinda noob abt LB

Yes. Banned players are automatically removed from the leaderboards.

Remiem
09-18-2014, 02:31 PM
Not enough THANK YOU's in the world.
One more doesn't hurt, so : Thank YOU.

A shame list with their names would be awesome.

Being banned stings enough as it is. There's no need for public shaming.

Serancha
09-18-2014, 02:37 PM

Their rare items were acquired by unfair and dishonest means. This means fraud. Those items would not have been in the game in the first place if they had not exploited and used thousands of stolen plat opening crates, flooding the market with an unrealistic amount of items.

I can't believe anyone would worry about a few vanities, when such a major step has been taken by sts to fix things and try to undo a lot of damage.

Rhaindra
09-18-2014, 02:42 PM
There are many good honest players. Server was down maybe that's why some ppl didnt login yet. Server is down again now.

Anyway LONG LIVE STG
Ah.. yes you'r right. Keep positive thinking :)

huckjam
09-18-2014, 03:11 PM
I must play with some honest people because I never even heard about this till I just saw the Facebook post. Haven't been too active lately but figured I should've at least heard about this. Kinda makes me mad when I think of the hundreds in cash of hard earned money I've dropped on platinum. Thanks for cleaning it up.

Idly
09-18-2014, 03:34 PM
Does any of this affect the end of summer clash? Or are all the entrants 'clean'

Anarchist
09-18-2014, 04:28 PM
Mind if I share my thoughts? Well idea is like that, while playing subway surfers, you can get 2 keys daily (it's like plat, you can buy premium stuff) and to get those keys, you press to see a video. Video grants 2 plat daily if you aren't an afk person, lvl up, do elites, do maps, exc... My thoughts are them!
+1 that system really works even now i dnt care about subway surfer i still log in to do my daily offers. I suggested something similar in chatbox some time ago and they said i liked handouts lol.

And
My record lol
Interrupted by a darn phone call. Was mad for a week.

Mhetzubheshi
09-18-2014, 04:50 PM
How does verefied plat offers on nativx pops again? Thanks sts for solving this issue :) .. .

bearuang
09-18-2014, 05:02 PM
To be clear, people who used NativeX as it was intended... meaning without manipulating your device to do offers more than once, then you are safe and will not be banned. All bans are already complete, so if you are able to log in to the game after this announcement was made, you will not be receiving a ban.
Now i can sleep.

bearuang
09-18-2014, 05:05 PM
+1 that system really works even now i dnt care about subway surfer i still log in to do my daily offers. I suggested something similar in chatbox some time ago and they said i liked handouts lol.
And
My record lol
Interrupted by a darn phone call. Was mad for a week.
Gamecih and freedom will not work in pl. Gratz

iceQueen69
09-18-2014, 05:38 PM
I noticed that you guys say bans will be issued to the offender "as well as any accounts associated to the banned devices." I'm wondering how far back the account association goes. I know people who logged onto others accounts well before NativeX was implemented; if their account is still associated will they be banned too?

Arachnophobik
09-18-2014, 06:26 PM
Ahh finally and thank you for this! Now i expect to see less overpowered hypocrites on pvp. Lets see what they have to brag about now.

FluffNStuff
09-18-2014, 06:28 PM
I noticed that you guys say bans will be issued to the offender "as well as any accounts associated to the banned devices." I'm wondering how far back the account association goes. I know people who logged onto others accounts well before NativeX was implemented; if their account is still associated will they be banned too?

Well ... Letting another player log on to your account is a ban offense so ...

Commander.
09-18-2014, 06:30 PM
thats great ! tracking plat scammers , removing their items and gold im glad to know sts are capable to do such stuff .
plat scam has appeard since lvl31-lvl41 but items and gold being scammed has been since the start , if you can track a plat scammer and remove his items and gold why cant u track items/gold scammers who are reported and bring the scammed money/items back to the owner , great idea?

just check the scammer chat log , and investigate about it and "dig deeper" then give the scammed items/gold back to the real owner and ban the scammer 3 days .

iceQueen69
09-18-2014, 06:41 PM
Well ... Letting another player log on to your account is a ban offense so ...

But they don't.

Another complaint was if the actual account holders were playing their accounts. Regrettably, we at Spacetime know that our users will from time to time share accounts. To some extent it is human nature to share the things we have, especially with those that are close to us. We take issue with this when problems arise. You know, when that "other" person logs on and takes all your stuff and deletes your characters. It is for that reason that we do not allow trading or sharing of accounts. I can say that multiple members of the tournament have logins to their accounts from devices that have also logged in on other accounts that have end game characters with significant PvP experience.

Madbride
09-18-2014, 06:54 PM
I agree about all of this about abusing plat offer but...tell me how should i get plats since im not buyin em and Nativex doesnt have any offers for my country (Serbia)? Im stucked for 2 years without plats so...

Sent from my Samsung vashmachine via Taptalk.

Commander.
09-18-2014, 07:13 PM
I agree about all of this about abusing plat offer but...tell me how should i get plats since im not buyin em and Nativex doesnt have any offers for my country (Serbia)? Im stucked for 2 years without plats so...

Sent from my Samsung vashmachine via Taptalk.
umm how about klass or shazbot start rewarding ppl with plats like 1 plat .

Trollish
09-18-2014, 07:21 PM
I hope you all realize that this problem wasn't caused by STS in any way. I never "plat farmed," but in the past i have completed a bunch of nativex offers and some of them haven't completed, so they redeemed every single offer i clicked on. I was getting 1000 free plat for things i didn't do... the employees are lazy and irrespondible. STS, please return tapjoy. We need respecs :(

KingFu
09-18-2014, 07:41 PM
So, a lot of people are speculating. Have bans only been placed in AL? Or in all the games?

synfullmagic_23110
09-18-2014, 07:50 PM
I think if you guys put the offers that u guys have in BC/AL(command game idk name) that system seems to work fine

KingFu
09-18-2014, 08:02 PM
I think if you guys put the offers that u guys have in BC/AL(command game idk name) that system seems to work fine

Uh, if you hit the What's New, or Forums tab, it'll list all the games.

Rescind
09-18-2014, 08:05 PM
So, a lot of people are speculating. Have bans only been placed in AL? Or in all the games?

I'm wondering this too. Some say that they already banned them and others said they didn't. From what I see, I have seen a bit of people banned already.

Zeus
09-18-2014, 08:07 PM
Remiem has stated in chatbox that they would be banned from all STG games.

GreenLord
09-18-2014, 08:10 PM
This doesn't really affect me because once in a while I will ask my mom to fork over a few bucks to get plat, but I will rejoice over this antidote you injected in PL and AL.

kjed
09-18-2014, 08:26 PM
Sts can you list the names of the persons who got banned? So that we could know them. How bout we put a a title to them.....

Sts wall of shame maybe?

KingFu
09-18-2014, 08:32 PM
Sts can you list the names of the persons who got banned? So that we could know them. How bout we put a a title to them.....

Sts wall of shame maybe?

Wow, even I'm not that cruel.

Being banned stings enough as it is. There's no need for public shaming.

curvature
09-18-2014, 09:30 PM
Will something be done about trialplay? It's horrifically teasing as a free plat option but only offers 1-2 plat on each one (most do not work anyways)
please respond

thanks,
Curvature

Capolista
09-18-2014, 10:57 PM
umm how about klass or shazbot start rewarding ppl with plats like 1 plat .

Oh yeah, i like this idea

1-5 plat from shazbot would be great

+1

scarysmerf
09-18-2014, 11:00 PM
I agree with that most games have a daily log in reward like gems.if they did daily rewards that would help non plat
Users have some open a lock and maybe loot a mythic or arcane.

Arpluvial
09-18-2014, 11:01 PM
Hey guys!

I cleaned up a few posts. Let's make sure we are staying on topic and not calling anybody out.

Idly
09-19-2014, 01:54 AM

+1

It sounds nice on the face of it but again multiple characters/accounts then people would farm shaz and klaas lol it would be better to be a daily per acount login reward.

E.g.
login 1 plat
Login 5 consecutive days 2 plat
Login 10 consecutive days 5 plat
Login 20 consecutive days 8 plat
Login 50 consecutive days 20 plat
Login 100 consecutive days 50 plat
Login 365 consecutive days 150 plat+one year banner/vanity

Alongside this id like to see a temporary gold sink where gold can be converted to plat at a rate of 2000-3000 gold to 1 plat and also it could be good to add 1-3 plat to elite golden chests (like locked but lesser amounts) and take a couple of those bluecraps out of the loot table or even a tradeable 25plat bundle for 500 story tokens/300 hauntlet coins/75 dragkin teeth. Just some idea's.

kintsunedl
09-19-2014, 02:00 AM
Triaplay bug too much

ketoh
09-19-2014, 02:11 AM
[emoji772] [emoji95]

Xstealthxx
09-19-2014, 02:22 AM
Lol just now, this is the reason why real plat spender quitted, it was unfair that time,better not to return the offers, and give plats rebate for people who are honestly purchased the plats that is offered for in game.even those who purchased before.(like 10 percent of total plats purchased,lol ill have a lot hahaha) nweiz good job, maybe ill play again..

Avshow
09-19-2014, 02:23 AM
cant from shazbot....or ppl can just keep using story token to open more sub tons and farm plats from all sub tons.

Actually, this happened in PL before, I have like 50 sub tons in a account and can get lots plats daily.

+1

Capolista
09-19-2014, 08:07 AM
It sounds nice on the face of it but again multiple characters/accounts then people would farm shaz and klaas lol it would be better to be a daily per acount login reward.

E.g.
login 1 plat

Alongside this id like to see a temporary gold sink where gold can be converted to plat at a rate of 2000-3000 gold to 1 plat and also it could be good to add 1-3 plat to elite golden chests (like locked but lesser amounts) and take a couple of those bluecraps out of the loot table or even a tradeable 25plat bundle for 500 story tokens/300 hauntlet coins/75 dragkin teeth. Just some idea's.

cant from shazbot....or ppl can just keep using story token to open more sub tons and farm plats from all sub tons.

Actually, this happened in PL before, I have like 50 sub tons in a account and can get lots plats daily.

Well, from my experience

Let us say plat from shazbot is given the same rate as hauntlet coin from shazbot

You can say people will farm from this ...

But i always click shazbot daily for about 5 months on my toon,

And my hauntlet token never reach 50 coin

Do you believe that?

ryuba
09-19-2014, 08:14 AM
The real problem for STS is:
If we get a platinum from nativex, i dont know why we still loot a arcane or beter loot,
I still ask all player when they loot arcane shard they have a same answer,
"" they buy platinum and get some free offer from nativex then open 3 crate and get arcane shard, ""
That why nativex offer is problem for STS because they lost arcane item from nativex offer.
I sure they wana fix this because of that..

curvature
09-19-2014, 08:17 AM

E.g.
login 1 plat

in a sense when you log in in 5th day you would get 7* plat?

Dex Scene
09-19-2014, 08:18 AM
The real problem for STS is:
If we get a platinum from nativex, i dont know why we still loot a arcane or beter loot,
I still ask all player when they loot arcane shard they have a same answer,
"" they buy platinum and get some free offer from nativex then open 3 crate and get arcane shard, ""
That why nativex offer is problem for STS because they lost arcane item from nativex offer.
I sure they wana fix this because of that..
Sorry what?

ryuba
09-19-2014, 08:23 AM
If we get some platinum from nativex free offer then open lock we will able to loot arcane item or pet, i get one hammerjaw because nativex free platinum and many player get arcane shard because nativex platinum offer,
I am sure nativex free offer platinum is like a hole arcane in AL loot system

Dex Scene
09-19-2014, 09:43 AM
Yes thats why they are gone for the good

Hercules
09-19-2014, 10:12 AM

E.g.
login 1 plat

nowww is very little :/ 1 year win 150 plat lol - 1 year I can farm things in elite is more sure get something arcane !
* in my case need not be plat, I know it has its advantages, but the same game you the opportunity to earn much gold as you can and get things

Mhetzubheshi
09-19-2014, 10:16 AM
What if a person have 5devices and he uses each of them to get nativx offers by just 1 account? Is that still a platinum affraud? Just asking ...

Sent from my CHERRY SNAP using Tapatalk 2

Hercules
09-19-2014, 10:27 AM
What if a person have 5devices and he uses each of them to get nativx offers by just 1 account? Is that still a platinum affraud? Just asking ...

Sent from my CHERRY SNAP using Tapatalk 2

NativeX Free Platinum Offers Offline (Justg: On Saturday 9/13 we made the decision to remove NativeX offers from the game as a result of a significant rise in fraudulent activity. We are working diligently to provide you with quality alternatives, and will get them in the game as soon as we can.)
* But anyone who has done this would be banned

j3peaz
09-19-2014, 11:04 AM

E.g.
login 1 plat

In season one shaz would give u blessing like in Pl and if u got it 7 days in a row u got good item on 7th day. Plat was Included on daily rewards and people would make multiple characters to get more plat/rewards. It was taken out to prevent abuse

MzCadet
09-20-2014, 12:20 AM
So is NativeX offers in all STG's going or just AL? Im just wondering for my Battle Dragons so I can tell my tribe...

Im glad that u guys did a big clean, the field needed to be evened out. Too many scammers. Thank u xo.

I hope something good gets decided! Theres alot of good ideas... I like the Klaas & Shazbot ideas but ppl will make alts to farm it. I like the idea of the story & hauntlet tokens too but again we face a problem of ppl making alts. No, I don't think the plat bundles should be tradeable, imagine the market... Not to mention no income for STS through valued plat buyers. Unless there is a way around it idk. They aren't going to do teeth for plat, it wouldnt be fair to lower levels.
Hmmm.... If I get an idea I will post it.

Dex Scene
09-20-2014, 12:51 AM
Ankhs is released. Respec scroll is yet to come.
I dont think there should be any big amount of free plat is needed anymore if all original pets are made farmable for beastmaster title. Only my opinion.

Unlicensed
09-20-2014, 12:55 AM
Decision is decision !!!
shhh..

Kakashis
09-20-2014, 05:58 AM
I'm glad this issue finally got addressed as it really wasn't fair to STS or other actual hard working players. I will say this though, some of the people that got caught and permabanned supprised me as they were some of the well known names in the game. It's sad to see them go down like this, but I agree it has to be done :( there were definately many high priced items that were being hoarded that are now also permanently gone from the game! Arlor sets along with mythic/Arcane weapons and eggs just got rarer :(

Neutrone
09-20-2014, 02:51 PM
Omg! That's much worse than what I thought!

Hue
09-21-2014, 07:47 AM
I would like to thank the team on doing a great job on catching those who were being fraudulent! I would however like to know if you keep records of those who have been permanently banned before for abusing it, I ask this because there's multiple players that have exploited the farm and been permanently banned twice or more, but have yet returned and have been banned for said behavior but only received teir 1 -2 bans...

joydhillon
09-22-2014, 10:07 AM
Farm tindrin elite for 2-3 plat daily.. and make sure these plats arent as rare as vile drops.
But this wont happen as sts prolly needs replacement for nativex.. the money matters so if our suggestion isnt buisness oriented i doubt they would want to hear it.
Anyways keep suggesting.

sishirrana
09-22-2014, 10:49 AM

sir there are still some ppl who sell gold for real cash...sir i open the thread here the link http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?177394-is-trading-gold-with-real-money-is-legal&p=1836139#post1836139

I hv posted some.people trying to.sell gold in fb..plz take some serious action aabout selling gold in real cash...I m playing this game for 3 month ..I earn gold in a hard way..time to.take some serious action for.good seller

Iliketolol
09-22-2014, 12:48 PM
sir there are still some ppl who sell gold for real cash...sir i open the thread here the link http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?177394-is-trading-gold-with-real-money-is-legal&p=1836139#post1836139

I hv posted some.people trying to.sell gold in fb..plz take some serious action aabout selling gold in real cash...I m playing this game for 3 month ..I earn gold in a hard way..time to.take some serious action for.good seller

100% of them are scams.. how can u trust some random dude with your hard earned money? they all advertise it on Facebook doesn't means they actually sell it.....If you take that fb page so seriously then also check how many banned players cry there everyday...

Anarchist
09-22-2014, 02:37 PM
100% of them are scams.. how can u trust some random dude with your hard earned money? they all advertise it on Facebook doesn't means they actually sell it.....If you take that fb page so seriously then also check how many banned players cry there everyday...

Lol don't be so sure they are all scammers, cause there are serious sellers too both plat and gold. Or better there were.

Instanthumor
09-22-2014, 10:10 PM
I don't know if anyone noticed, but Trialplay does not work for me. Did over five offers, no plat came in.

Iliketolol
09-22-2014, 11:42 PM
I don't know if anyone noticed, but Trialplay does not work for me. Did over five offers, no plat came in.

trial play never works, never.

Dex Scene
09-23-2014, 12:35 AM
It works for me bro. There is nike video offer which gives 2 plats daily. I also did videostrip and realcloud subscriptions. Got the plats instantly

Instanthumor
09-23-2014, 01:14 AM

They're scamming me of my time... Damn scammers...

Akatsuuki
09-23-2014, 02:40 AM
That's the real fraud

Zeus
09-23-2014, 04:10 PM
Lol don't be so sure they are all scammers, cause there are serious sellers too both plat and gold. Or better there were.

I don't think it matters since it isn't allowed anyways. They should all be reported and taken down because the longer they stay up, the more they hurt the fair players of the game.

Anarchist
09-24-2014, 04:05 AM
I don't think it matters since it isn't allowed anyways. They should all be reported and taken down because the longer they stay up, the more they hurt the fair players of the game.

When did i say the contrary? O.o
Was just informing Lmao about the real facts, of course now it doesnt matter cause there is no way to abuse the system.

boyboksingero
09-24-2014, 08:11 AM

Remiem/Samhayne/Gary if you are concern to the player you should have disabled the Nativex as early as possible before players lost their accounts for this fraud act. Its not different on your games with BUG, you fix it with patch right??? but did u banned the player who abuse it? like the ursoth or any thing that was abused back then. dont put the blame all in player just by permanently banning them. You STS should know it first. You're not dumb right?? if you fix it early , old players wont lost their account which they spent so much time.You know what im sayin??

"The following actions are also considered to be a violation of our Rules of Conduct:
Violating any local, state, national or international law or regulation.
Marketing, promoting, advertising, or soliciting within any Spacetime Studios product.
Sharing, trading, or transferring account access.
Advertising to buy, sell, trade, share, or transfer access to any Spacetime Studios account for real-world or in-game currency.
Buying, selling, trading, sharing, or transferring access to any Spacetime Studios account for real-world or in- game currency.
Buying or selling in-game currency or items for real-world currency.
Offering in-game services for real-world currency.
Intentionally deceiving or “scamming” another player out of in-game currency or items.
Modifying (in any way) any part of the game clients or servers.
Exploiting any bug found in a Spacetime Studios game. Communicating the existence of any such exploitable bug either directly or through public posting is also not allowed. Please promptly report any bug to Customer Support.
Using any software or hardware to alter game play in any way.
Obtaining or attempting to obtain Platinum using an exploit or “crack.”

Schnitzel
09-24-2014, 09:31 PM
Remiem/Samhayne/Gary if you are concern to the player you should have disabled the Nativex as early as possible before players lost their accounts for this fraud act. Its not different on your games with BUG, you fix it with patch right??? but did u banned the player who abuse it? like the ursoth or any thing that was abused back then. dont put the blame all in player just by permanently banning them. You STS should know it first. You're not dumb right?? if you fix it early , old players wont lost their account which they spent so much time.You know what im sayin??

Actually, doing the offers (the legitimate and correct way) is ok. But when people break the rules to get platinum, that is NOT allowed

Fraud is a criminal activity that devalues the work and play that you put in to the game.

Fraud damages the economy, and creates item and player imbalances.

This is not something that we can allow in our games, now or in the future.

Accordingly, we will be issuing bans to all accounts, e-mails and devices that have participated in NativeX Fraud.

We have established 3 tiers of bans based on level of exploitation:

- The lightest offenders will receive a 3 day ban pending further investigation.

- Intermediate offenders will receive a 14 day ban on their account, devices, and any accounts associated to the banned devices. To lessen the economic impact of the fraud, all gold and platinum will be removed from these accounts.

- The worst offenders will receive a permanent ban on their account, e-mail and devices, as well as any accounts associated to the banned devices. This will remove a significant amount of fraudulent assets from the economy.

it is that player's action to not do the offers the legitimate way and because they [the player] chose to break the rules, it is the player's fault, not STS's.

123boxzcjanzen
09-25-2014, 11:06 AM
Sts . It's not fault of the people want to farming plat . Its fault of the nativeX because have it ! This case that any people farming plats are permanently banned i think many people really hate this game ! Because of this case ! Why ? Are you being banned the accounts ? For only farming plats ? Sts this is not . really ' good for me IT'S NOT PEOPLE FAULT ITS THE PLATIUM NATIVEX. Because they have it . So some people want to farming for there .. I'm giving my opinion only sts Thats wrong to being Banned any people want to loyal in this game ... Haaaist

Remiem
09-25-2014, 12:55 PM
It was a really tough decision for us to make. Of course we don't want to lose all of those players. But, we did not ban anyone for just using NativeX offers. Players had to deliberately manipulate the system by resetting their devices or using a VPN to trick it into giving them more money. This is a whole different ball game than using bugs to one's advantage in game. That is fraud and theft, plus created serious damage to the in-game economy. It wasn't something that we could just overlook. I hope you understand.

Aslanx
09-25-2014, 01:20 PM
I lost 3 close friends cause of this o.o, 2 of whom quit... I propose that they should get their account back, but with all their pets and gear removed. One of those friends had 7 lvl 6 storm swords of potency/assault, and I was going to buy one, since theres only like 20 left in game...now I cant because price has soared to over 5m and I wont be investing that much...along with pets/gears removed, take away their lb banners too, if that was unfair...but the kills they had, they still took a long time and worked for it(even if they did work for it the wrong way)...

One of my friends had the only dark watch sword at his level left, and had over 15k kills, I knew him well, and he had told me when he began this game he tried plat farming, but found it boring so he resorted to doing free offers from nativex, and buying plat from his brothers credit card(lol o.o) but he only used it in the first month he played, and got like 1550 plat, since he had a slow operating system, which hes showed me....

im just saying, u can get rich like the overly rich people in some guilds who like to make fun of the "poor kids" in this game, and im not making this up I can pull 10 screen shots within this hour of such instances, mostly from a specific top guild in AL -_- and have officers who plat farmed and haven't been banned, because either theyre apparently friends with the devs, as one had told me, when I asked him why he wasn't banned lol, and have switched gold from their dummy account on to their prestigious account with ring, maul, and sam lol, those r the real frauds, the one who abuse it like that, then make fun of us for being poor xD

Not my issue, but it would make a huge difference to some people if they just got their accounts back naked lol, I know I would fund my 3 friends with basic gear and help them get back on their feet again, and theyd buy plat again from stg to get back up, since nativex is removed, unless trial pay has a way to plat farm which I have no clue about, but as said in numerous posts before this, it really is useless, I haven't gotten more than 20 plat from it, and maybe its useful when it comes to paid offers but really whats the point of doing free offers if your going to pay for it anyways, sure u can get a little more from it, than u would spending 80 bucks. the free offers on there don't even work, the little mini games where it says play for 2 minutes and get your plat DONT WORK and soon they just erase from your history, when it says contact support, they have an entire form for you to fill out, and im not going to give my email address and a 3 sentence paragraph saying why it didn't work for 4 platinum, so its useless for us, and like I said before, I don't know how it is for people doing paid offers on it, since I cant spend on this game, and plz bring back the players accounts, some of their gear is rare(as mentioned above) and plz let it be back on auction again, so we can still have it circulating and not be like an old season thing, for "special" players, since I doubt there will be a better sword at my lvl again...

Idly
09-25-2014, 01:45 PM
Sts . It's not fault of the people want to farming plat . Its fault of the nativeX because have it ! This case that any people farming plats are permanently banned i think many people really hate this game ! Because of this case ! Why ? Are you being banned the accounts ? For only farming plats ? Sts this is not . really ' good for me IT'S NOT PEOPLE FAULT ITS THE PLATIUM NATIVEX. Because they have it . So some people want to farming for there .. I'm giving my opinion only sts Thats wrong to being Banned any people want to loyal in this game ... Haaaist

Sorry but this is completely wrong. I had a few friends banned and rightly so. NativeX is not to blame because some player's made a conscious decision to fraudulently obtain platinum and to continue doing so after numerous warnings from devs/mods. The game and economy has suffered severely because of these cheats (friends or not) and it was the right decision to ban. Not to mention the leniency of the STS staff dishing out temporary bans to less serious offenders! You say the plat farmer's are loyal players? How? I consider myself loyal having played since end of S2 and spent a relatively large sum of real money on the game and was becoming increasingly annoyed at the plat farmer's who have invested very little or nothing at all to become some of the 'best players' and the mods should not be on this thread having to defend their reasons for banning people who actively, constantly and knowingly defrauded their company. The top players are now actually the top players and balance to the econony may be restored in time then we can all enjoy a better, honest game.

Keep it up STS please find the kill farmers, botters, scammers and anyone else who makes the AL experience less enjoyable for the legit loyal hardworking/plat or non-plat buying players!

Justg
09-25-2014, 01:51 PM
the mods should not be on this thread having to defend their reasons for banning people who actively, constantly and knowingly defrauded their company.

Thanks for the support. We know that this was the right thing to do for the game. In fact, if there are any accounts that you guys think we missed, send me a PM and we'll happily investigate.

Idly
09-25-2014, 02:07 PM
Thanks for the support. We know that this was the right thing to do for the game. In fact, if there are any accounts that you guys think we missed, send me a PM and we'll happily investigate.

Anytime :) every single legit player who has gained nothing from plat farming im sure supports this decision! As for any more cheats I wouldn't have a clue, as you can see from the tone of the thread everyone seems to think anyone with an arcane ring/samael is a cheat but this isnt true (I have neither) they could be huge plat spenders/very lucky/good merchants so I'll leave the detective work to you hehe

Dex Scene
09-25-2014, 02:56 PM
I lost 3 close friends cause of this o.o, 2 of whom quit... I propose that they should get their account back, but with all their pets and gear removed. One of those friends had 7 lvl 6 storm swords of potency/assault, and I was going to buy one, since theres only like 20 left in game...now I cant because price has soared to over 5m and I wont be investing that much...along with pets/gears removed, take away their lb banners too, if that was unfair...but the kills they had, they still took a long time and worked for it(even if they did work for it the wrong way)...

One of my friends had the only dark watch sword at his level left, and had over 15k kills, I knew him well, and he had told me when he began this game he tried plat farming, but found it boring so he resorted to doing free offers from nativex, and buying plat from his brothers credit card(lol o.o) but he only used it in the first month he played, and got like 1550 plat, since he had a slow operating system, which hes showed me....

im just saying, u can get rich like the overly rich people in some guilds who like to make fun of the "poor kids" in this game, and im not making this up I can pull 10 screen shots within this hour of such instances, mostly from a specific top guild in AL -_- and have officers who plat farmed and haven't been banned, because either theyre apparently friends with the devs, as one had told me, when I asked him why he wasn't banned lol, and have switched gold from their dummy account on to their prestigious account with ring, maul, and sam lol, those r the real frauds, the one who abuse it like that, then make fun of us for being poor xD

Not my issue, but it would make a huge difference to some people if they just got their accounts back naked lol, I know I would fund my 3 friends with basic gear and help them get back on their feet again, and theyd buy plat again from stg to get back up, since nativex is removed, unless trial pay has a way to plat farm which I have no clue about, but as said in numerous posts before this, it really is useless, I haven't gotten more than 20 plat from it, and maybe its useful when it comes to paid offers but really whats the point of doing free offers if your going to pay for it anyways, sure u can get a little more from it, than u would spending 80 bucks. the free offers on there don't even work, the little mini games where it says play for 2 minutes and get your plat DONT WORK and soon they just erase from your history, when it says contact support, they have an entire form for you to fill out, and im not going to give my email address and a 3 sentence paragraph saying why it didn't work for 4 platinum, so its useless for us, and like I said before, I don't know how it is for people doing paid offers on it, since I cant spend on this game, and plz bring back the players accounts, some of their gear is rare(as mentioned above) and plz let it be back on auction again, so we can still have it circulating and not be like an old season thing, for "special" players, since I doubt there will be a better sword at my lvl again...
They are gone for the good of the game. Iam glad they have been banned. It had to be done long before already.

Dex Scene
09-25-2014, 03:01 PM

Loyal? Farming plats with all the cheat they could do and enjoy all those costly highend stuffs for free? And manipulating the market, I would call em cancer for the community instead.
Fyi, plat farming was not allowed and been discussed here lots of time. And your loyal cheater people who farmed plats were aware of this aswel and that's the reason why they kept doing it secretly silently.

Aslanx
09-25-2014, 03:04 PM
They are gone for the good of the game. Iam glad they have been banned. It had to be done long before already.

All I am saying is, that they should be able to have their accounts again, and their items should be back in circulation, the latter of which has been voiced many times

conradev
09-25-2014, 03:06 PM
We deserve a list of players banned. When they return under new names and say who they are we want to be able to make sure they are disallowed from entering our guilds and reported if previously permabanned.

Not to mention some of us invested thousands of real dollars the whole time these people masqueraded in stolen gear and made PvP a terror for common players.

Another note, their gear and pets should also be wiped. Gold and Platinum does something but not even close to covering what has happened...I mean this literally ruined the game for me personally, I will ALWAYS remain extremely hostile toward the offenders who returned on new accounts and their associated guilds and friends. I'll never feel the same magic for this game, it is end times for me and I'm sure numerous others would concur.

Dex Scene
09-25-2014, 03:10 PM
All I am saying is, that they should be able to have their accounts again, and their items should be back in circulation, the latter of which has been voiced many times

Or They can just get themselves new device and start fresh and play fair this time maybe?

Jexetta
09-25-2014, 04:15 PM
While action was taken, I find it totally incredulous that some 'minor' offenders where banned for a measly 3 days.

I find it even more offensive that people who have been banned numerous times return under new names only to resurface as if nothing happened with the same arsenal of fraudulently obtained gear / pets once again. These individuals actively destroyed the game economy for their own profit, and have made the majority of your player base suffer as a result. The thread of deception needs to be followed down to the very last string of trades from individuals who left their gear on dummy accounts just in case they were banned.

We know who these people are, and yet they parade around in plain sight even on your forums without consequence. While they might care that their character has been banned, the vast amount of money they accrued fraudulently makes it meaningless. I personally have probably spent thousands because I loved supporting your company, but the small slap on the wrist to players given just recently just rubs salt in an already open wound. To me, it's akin to robbing a bank, being found guilty, and the judge ordering you to sit in the corner for 3 days - unfathomable.

Iliketolol
09-26-2014, 01:24 AM
We deserve a list of players banned. When they return under new names and say who they are we want to be able to make sure they are disallowed from entering our guilds and reported if previously permabanned.

Not to mention some of us invested thousands of real dollars the whole time these people masqueraded in stolen gear and made PvP a terror for common players.

Another note, their gear and pets should also be wiped. Gold and Platinum does something but not even close to covering what has happened...I mean this literally ruined the game for me personally, I will ALWAYS remain extremely hostile toward the offenders who returned on new accounts and their associated guilds and friends. I'll never feel the same magic for this game, it is end times for me and I'm sure numerous others would concur.

agree with conra, their gear and pets should've been wiped at least ._. also i noticed many players perma banned 3-4 times and next day they come with a new full arcane maxed out toon @_@ How is this possible?its like 200m to max out a toon

Robhawk
09-26-2014, 01:44 AM
Im also with conradev.

It would be a joke when those platabusers get the account back, cmon? To my mind a 14 days account ban is also not enough! Anybody who is involved should lose ALL GOLD, ALL PLAT, ALL PETS AND ALL GEAR, start from the beginning and DESERVE IT !!! So they need hundreds of dollars to get back or they quit and i bet 9 out 10 gonna quit because without OP-gear they are food on the battlefield! We dont need creatures like this, we have a trulle thats enough! lol

Dex Scene
09-26-2014, 03:10 AM
True ^
I saw some people talking in FB pages.

A- "You too have been banned for 14 days?"
B- "yeah but atleast ill have my samael singe and glacians in my stables of all of my toons"
A- "yeah but plats and golds will be removed from inventory and stashes"
B- "who told you i kept em in stash? Haha"

-.-

Hail
09-26-2014, 09:04 AM
I knew some people that did plats but I also know that they had purchased hundreds of dollars of plats and even though they did wrong, I think the fact that they still bought plats should reduce a ban time. Forever is pretty long haha xD

Dex Scene
09-26-2014, 10:46 AM
I knew some people that did plats but I also know that they had purchased hundreds of dollars of plats and even though they did wrong, I think the fact that they still bought plats should reduce a ban time. Forever is pretty long haha xD
If the ban is temporary, unfair people wouldn't mind taking risk

Hail
09-26-2014, 10:52 AM
If the ban is temporary, unfair people wouldn't mind taking risk

I thought the ban was either temporary for small offenders or permanent for larger offenders.
And of course they cant really "take risks" now that nativex is gone and no one knew it would be possibly permanent xD

Dex Scene
09-26-2014, 11:16 AM
I thought the ban was either temporary for small offenders or permanent for larger offenders.
And of course they cant really "take risks" now that nativex is gone and no one knew it would be possibly permanent xD

Yes what you thought is right!
Large offenders are perma banned.

They cant play unfair now. That's why we are loving the fact native X is gone even though we were benefited.
Btw people knew That was offending stuff and against the stg rules and stg can ban them for it.

Thefireofic
09-26-2014, 08:39 PM
As a person who cannot buy plats, I think that the Native X should be revived. BUT, the plat awards for one offer should be limited. You can still do offers, but if you want a lot of plat, you are going to have to do a lot of deals. Native X was easier to use than Trial play. Native X confirms faster, while Trial play took a frustrating amount of time. Also, there was a limited amount of offers in Native X when used it, it should not be able to be overused with limit. For those who think they can continue breaking the rules, there should be only one chance.

Vls
09-27-2014, 06:26 AM
Hi :)

Maybe I'm the only one who disagrees with this resolution...

Now, after plat farmers are banned, the game became harder for everyone. Elixirs are 12k, were 6k. Mythic items became too expensive for most players. It is much harder for newbies to earn gold now, farming lockeds is useless now.

It's NOT "good for overall health of the game", like you StS say. It's good only for Spacetime Studios. I didn't care about those plat farmers, they did not disturb me..

Or course, I know that the comany lost much real money, but let's say the truth: the gap between plat buyers and non-plat users is still big, so if you remove plat farming from the game, you have to introduce something new, to give non-plat users a chance! Like somebody said, "make us work hard for awesome award", I mean Mythic/Arcane rarity item, like a quest in PL. Now we have lost free platinum offers from NativeX, it was the ONLY way for me to receive some plats. I did not farm plat, just saying that the game became 3 times harder for me lol (lv41). I don't believe that something will change after introducing new free plat offers.

Just telling my opinion.

Idly
09-27-2014, 06:48 AM
Hi :)

Maybe I'm the only one who disagrees with this resolution...

Now, after plat farmers are banned, the game became harder for everyone. Elixirs are 12k, were 6k. Mythic items became too expensive for most players. It is much harder for newbies to earn gold now, farming lockeds is useless now.

It's NOT "good for overall health of the game", like you StS say. It's good only for Spacetime Studios. I didn't care about those plat farmers, they did not disturb me..

Or course, I know that the comany lost much real money, but let's say the truth: the gap between plat buyers and non-plat users is still big, so if you remove plat farming from the game, you have to introduce something new, to give non-plat users a chance! Like somebody said, "make us work hard for awesome award", I mean Mythic/Arcane rarity item, like a quest in PL. Now we have lost free platinum offers from NativeX, it was the ONLY way for me to receive some plats. I did not farm plat, just saying that the game became 3 times harder for me lol (lv41). I don't believe that something will change after introducing new free plat offers.

Just telling my opinion.

They are currently working on new free platinum systems. Although for the short term items are harder to obtain elixirs, ankhs etc hopefully the market will go back to how it once was. Mythic/arcane were intended to be exclusive item's and not obtainable by everyone but the plat farmer's opened so many locked that mythic especially took a huge hit on price and became extremely common. Hopefully. .. it may take a few months or maybe a couple of new level caps but the market will recover and nornal, lootable items will become desirable again causing prices of farmable loot to be worth farming. As a plat buyer it was heartbreaking opening 200-300 locked to loot a doom amulet worth 160k because farmers flooded the markets. I understand its frustrating for a f2p player atm having to spend 12k on a luck elix, spend 30 mins farming brackenridge and loot 3 locked worth 13k this is not because the plat farmer's are gone its because they were here. Balance will come back its now just a case of waiting, the damage done was huge and the fix won't be easy but free plat will be backsoon, arcane and mythic will become increasingly rare as it should be, plat purchasers will start to open locked again when the mythics are worth looting and maybe just maybe with new items and a slight drop rate nerf locked will go back to the 12-15k each that they once where. :)

Akatsuuki
09-27-2014, 07:48 AM
1.Remove elixirs

2.limit the chance of locked drop in maps or put the lockeds crates on higher level so players would be more challenge to farm or make the lockeds non tradable

3.free plats but not abusive (for starting players )

4. Players level 15 above or 20 can be the only one to use plats

5. Small events(in-game) not in forums or somehow random give aways

6. Make platinum non treatable to golds

We'll just some suggestions

Hail
09-27-2014, 08:10 AM
1.Remove elixirs
Unthinkable
2.limit the chance of locked drop in maps or put the lockeds crates on higher level so players would be more challenge to farm or make the lockeds non tradable
Just makes it harder for new players to farm locks to sell. If they untradeable people cant sell them meaning its useless to farm them if you dont buy the plats to open.
Daily reward would be nice
Completely out of question. Some people twink below these levels and I know some that dont even have a main.
Weekly competition on forums can win 30 plats.
You mean cant buy gold using plats? 0.o

Imo only number three would be helpful :)

Xeusx
09-27-2014, 08:14 AM
1.Remove elixirs

This will doesn't work, they will make a new free platinum system.

Akatsuuki
09-27-2014, 09:28 AM
Imo only number three would be helpful :)

Locked crates are becoming useless.nowadays what's the use of putting in low levels? before locked crates cost 20k or more I would wait for free(luck) to farm it . now if some1 gives you 12k you can easily farm before. It's hard to obtain 1 leprechaun pendant now no one needs I unless u are an old school player who farm with leprechaun alone .. What I mean in no. 5 is " presence " of mod or admin in-game not just forums .. Daily quest on platinum if possible but limit the log-in accounts on one device because it would only cause plat farming again endless accounts will flood the game lastly trialpay has a better platform just need some adjustment for other offers to work .. ..

MoloToha
09-28-2014, 04:03 AM
I think that lockeds should be either removed or completely revamped (to make them worth opening).

Idly
09-28-2014, 05:19 AM
I think that lockeds should be either removed or completely revamped (to make them worth opening).

I agree, id like to see
30% gold 2k-50k
15% plat 15-150
10% elixirs including combo
14% legendary equipment
14% legendary eggs (changed monthly)
10% new vanity
3% mythics (new ones)
2% random discontinued equip/wep
1.5% random mythic egg
0.5% arcane
0.5% chance at an arlor/coloured jester/commando

I know if that was what id find in locked it be spamming them like crazy

Farminer's
09-28-2014, 04:06 PM
now for a new free plat rewarding system. why cant there be some sort of event that gives plat or even just a quest a daily one worth 1 plat a day? I think many would like this sort of like story token quest. maybe even have the option of story tokens or plat for that.

Kreasadriii
09-28-2014, 09:29 PM
The history of nativeX should be fixed in case must be correct while the apps/games has been installed & run as a certaint requirement.
So, STS can check it out too from the history that players fulfilled the requirement.

If plat farming did only open & re-open the apps/games would make noted in history as a pending plat there, there be a main problem.
I'm happy because no more plat farming but I'm not happy that STS remove it.

Well as a non-plat user, I usually use another phone & install the apps/games then played it as the requirement.
And hope the plat will came, and sad to hear that another player only re-open and trick the system & they just received plat.

So, please consider that not all players in Arcane Legends do this. What I suggest is to fixed the history that can read clearly if the device already fulfill the requirement before the plat received to players.

Thanks! ;)

Slardz
09-29-2014, 11:56 AM
Popularity and Money wins the games.

I was banned also, By using VPN > NativeX. It's okay to be banned for a 7days or3weeks or etc. Permanent banned was the bad feeling of the players who paid in this game and tried the VPN's to NativeX to get some plstinum to open locked renames or etc.
Well, i saw on my device is the only banned, when i bought i new phone, well i opened it thr account was banned for permanent. It hurts me bad. NativeX users have a life too. There are the one who can't pay on this game some people always said "Money and Popularity wins the Player" well, This game was able to buy a platinums using Paypal or Visa or any cards. About the above Ages "Teenagers" who doesnt have any of em. They need more plstinums aswell, You can remove only the nativex, Not your players. Well it's okay to you to lose some players, because you got more paid players here. They paid they won, The poors lose. As always on this life.
i didn't hurting sts. But it's true money controls our life yes. But this game makes the peoples makes happy, well going home to play arcane legends. Or any stg, Banning or Removing Accounts? Well that hurts alot. You played over years on this game and you'l be lost like a paper. That's unfair. It's good to make a decision that players will know about it. Yes we playee this game we didnt read the "Terms and Agreements" no people will read that long. Well, all i got onky on nativex is on 3-7plats. Totaled 40-30plats. I didn't Fraud here. I onky use the VPN Because few countries didnt have any offers of his game that's why they do it. Players is always right so delete only the nativex make some good offers to have a good community! Spacetime!
-Euness/Slardarrz Season1 Old player.
Hate me as you want, this make me bad because of this Permanent banned that was first time i get.
Slow Support also. Closing the Case without any replies.

meidei
09-29-2014, 09:43 PM

I was banned also, By using VPN > NativeX. It's okay to be banned for a 7days or3weeks or etc. Permanent banned was the bad feeling of the players who paid in this game and tried the VPN's to NativeX to get some plstinum to open locked renames or etc.
Well, i saw on my device is the only banned, when i bought i new phone, well i opened it thr account was banned for permanent. It hurts me bad. NativeX users have a life too. There are the one who can't pay on this game some people always said "Money and Popularity wins the Player" well, This game was able to buy a platinums using Paypal or Visa or any cards. About the above Ages "Teenagers" who doesnt have any of em. They need more plstinums aswell, You can remove only the nativex, Not your players. Well it's okay to you to lose some players, because you got more paid players here. They paid they won, The poors lose. As always on this life.
i didn't hurting sts. But it's true money controls our life yes. But this game makes the peoples makes happy, well going home to play arcane legends. Or any stg, Banning or Removing Accounts? Well that hurts alot. You played over years on this game and you'l be lost like a paper. That's unfair. It's good to make a decision that players will know about it. Yes we playee this game we didnt read the "Terms and Agreements" no people will read that long. Well, all i got onky on nativex is on 3-7plats. Totaled 40-30plats. I didn't Fraud here. I onky use the VPN Because few countries didnt have any offers of his game that's why they do it. Players is always right so delete only the nativex make some good offers to have a good community! Spacetime!
Hate me as you want, this make me bad because of this Permanent banned that was first time i get.

Your one of the player who ruined the game because of farming platinum which is really unfair. Sts done good decision for giving permanent banned to those who violate. Dont hate them you desrve it. You still can play again but now play fair. Wish you more luck. :)

Avshow
09-30-2014, 02:18 AM

It is a good lesson to you. You will gain experience while growing up.

Iliketolol
09-30-2014, 03:52 AM
Your one of the player who ruined the game because of farming platinum which is really unfair. Sts done good decision for giving permanent banned to those who violate. Dont hate them you desrve it. You still can play again but now play fair. Wish you more luck. :)

he only got like 40-50 plat, i dont think perma banning him was a good decision... its too harsh @_@

meidei
09-30-2014, 04:02 AM
I didnt saw that 40-50 plat lol and its easy to say its only like that since he know how to do it. But i hope he can move on and start new. :) :eagerness:

Haligali
09-30-2014, 07:11 AM

If its good for spacetime studios, then its good for overall health of the game too. How you expect that they continue put more content into game if noone buys platinum? How you expect that players will buy platinum, if everything what is obtained with platinum is worthless?

and lol@40 plat ban, i think you not tell us something.

basketholic209
09-30-2014, 12:43 PM
If its good for spacetime studios, then its good for overall health of the game too. How you expect that they continue put more content into game if noone buys platinum? How you expect that players will buy platinum, if everything what is obtained with platinum is worthless?

and lol@40 plat ban, i think you not tell us something.
Exactly, I'm 100% sure he got MUCH MUCH MORE than 40 plat.

Sir Lubo Penev
10-01-2014, 09:39 AM
What kills this game is the failure to understand that, like every real world free market economy, our virtual one here depends largely on the health and well-being of small and medium enterprises. Not on large, highly visible multimillion corporations.

And in our case SMEs = new players (actual ones, not twinks) + all those more experienced players, who haven't got the time to hang in here 24/7 (mostly pink or part myth higher levels). This includes both non-plat and moderate plat users (people who pay 10-15-30 euro/dollars from time to time). This includes both low level farmers and low budget merchers. This even includes some of the high plat spenders who prefer to keep relatively quiet, don't whine for everything, avoid drama, and just enjoy the game. And so on and so forth. These are people who keep every MMO game alive. These are the people who keep every gaming company financially healthy. And finally, these are the people who bring awards to games and companies.

Now, don't get me wrong, I am entirely in favour of removing all kinds of cheating or otherwise improper behavior in MMO games. What is wrong here is that the effects of this action obviously were not analyzed in detail, and no accompanied measures were taken to - let's put in bluntly - ease the pain for all those aforementioned "SMEs". Let's not kid ourselves here - games like this die when the masses leave, not when 5-10-50 uber players do. And the masses, or okay - 99% of the masses - weren't aware that this plat farming issue even existed. But I can assure you that they ARE very much aware of the prices of locked crates, other easily lootable goodies, elixirs and whatnot. When you remove or limit the main source of income of so many people and do nothing to compensate for this, what exactly do you expect will happen?

Now, people say "just wait and the economy will go back to normal", "it takes time", and various stuff like this. It won't, as that's not how economy works. Because when Lehman Brothers dissapear from the market, others take their market share and the economy slowly recovers. If this can't happen and no other measures are taken - which is our case here - the economy shrinks and the ones who suffer the most are always the masses. Who just plain leave.

Thanks.

Aslanx
10-01-2014, 02:22 PM
I agree, id like to see
30% gold 2k-50k
15% plat 15-150
10% elixirs including combo
14% legendary equipment
14% legendary eggs (changed monthly)
10% new vanity
3% mythics (new ones)
2% random discontinued equip/wep
1.5% random mythic egg
0.5% arcane
0.5% chance at an arlor/coloured jester/commando

I know if that was what id find in locked it be spamming them like crazy

lol im pretty sure it goes like

75% 2k gold
20% 5k gold
2% elixirs
0.0000000000000000000000001 Arcane

:D and that's the most accurate chart in game

Dex Scene
10-01-2014, 02:40 PM
lol im pretty sure it goes like

75% 2k gold
20% 5k gold
2% elixirs
0.0000000000000000000000001 Arcane

:D and that's the most accurate chart in game
He said he would like to see

Zaizor
10-01-2014, 02:49 PM
All I know is I'm glad NativeX is gone. They screwed me out of 77 plat for playing that knight/kingdom game and didn't pay when I submitted it to their service dept. The next day they said to send a screenshot of the offer and low and behold the were removed from AL. I even paid for an offer and they refused to give me my 200 plat. They were rude and had the worst service. Good riddance.

Thefireofic
10-03-2014, 07:21 PM
Native X was useful to me, happy/sad that it is gone.

matanofx
10-04-2014, 01:08 PM
I hope STS is planning to put new awesome items to be looted in crates

Weather its new mythics, new arcanes, higher chances for mythics and arcane or a plat sale, something needs to be done to make people open crates

No one wants to spend 250 plat or more and loot a mythic, any of them currently in crates... amulets, rings, sets all are cheap now

Removing plat farmers and nativex was absolutely a positive step for this game, what we need is not to wait too long with whatever replaces nativex and new content, i want my old friends to be active here again

Something like Elondria "spring" event did awesome for this game (except for helena which was really hard specially for the common non-rich players), during event everyone were active, forming parties, farming essences and energies, we need something like that again, halloween and winter events better be something similar, i enjoy seeing others enjoying playing al, either its hardcore LB runners, friendly farmers or cant wait for new myth weapon pvpers, this game needs to offer something for any of them.

Walkallday
11-05-2014, 01:43 PM
Hello sir remiem can i pm you privately? :) thanks! Just wanna ask some questions.

Strengthx
01-30-2018, 06:07 AM
Hello Is one there?

Strengthx
01-30-2018, 06:14 AM
Amazing Bro

Murkyyy
01-30-2018, 07:06 AM
Why reopen a thread from 3 1/2 years ago??