PDA

View Full Version : Guild Wars

OrdoSatanas
09-18-2014, 11:42 AM
Are there any guild wars at any level at the moment? I know I got teamed by Family because my alt is in Hoax, anything else? Thank you in advance.

Waug
09-18-2014, 11:52 AM
yep there another one, as usual tho - opest vs world

Ssneakykills
09-18-2014, 11:58 AM
Are there any guild wars at any level at the moment? I know I got teamed by Family because my alt is in Hoax, anything else? Thank you in advance.

Ya L56 Fab vs everyone

OrdoSatanas
09-18-2014, 02:43 PM

Ya L56 Fab vs everyone
I think I have an alt in Fab or at least used to. Do people dislike the guild? :o

Sheugokin
09-18-2014, 03:17 PM
I think I have an alt in Fab or at least used to. Do people dislike the guild? :o

I think they just like to boast a lot. I really haven't heard of them when I was at 56.

Ssneakykills
09-18-2014, 04:23 PM
I think they just like to boast a lot. I really haven't heard of them when I was at 56.

I'm fab doe

RATTANSINGHNAGRA
09-25-2014, 03:38 PM
Adults Only 420 Friendly I heard is best guild all around on all levels. Almost impossible to get in though I've been told.

QuaderupleeJr
09-26-2014, 01:39 AM
LOL Taz got banned, hoax always used to team me i felt sorry for taz and then next he teams me i teamed him back,
Anyways Hoax is long gone looks like Family Is the true Engams Pvp Guild That Is still going unlike RM TRANQUILITY and all sorts

KingFu
09-26-2014, 02:32 AM

You didn't.

Nihiliste
09-26-2014, 02:54 AM
LOL Taz got banned, hoax always used to team me i felt sorry for taz and then next he teams me i teamed him back,
Anyways Hoax is long gone looks like Family Is the true Engams Pvp Guild That Is still going unlike RM TRANQUILITY and all sorts

True PvP Guilds aren't 99.99 % strength.

angeldawn
09-26-2014, 06:14 AM
True PvP Guilds aren't 99.99 % strength.

Crap I'm out of thanks >,<

Ssneakykills
09-26-2014, 07:09 AM

Pretty sure guilds like rated m and restoration were better than family have ever been and still will be regardless

Ubernewber
09-26-2014, 09:15 AM
Ya L56 Fab vs everyone

Except ffa, fab nubs don't touch me :D

Booked
09-26-2014, 01:37 PM
Idk why call family to be the true pvp guild, like Bad guy said everyone in there is str, the only one who arent str are bears.. I also know by far prevail atm is a better guild than family and i know a few people from there and never heared that one member of prevail has boosted, which family has done for so long.

Nihiliste
09-26-2014, 02:27 PM
Idk why call family to be the true pvp guild, like Bad guy said everyone in there is str, the only one who arent str are bears.. I also know by far prevail atm is a better guild than family and i know a few people from there and never heared that one member of prevail has boosted, which family has done for so long.

Its too bad their #1 booster isn't on leaderboards anymore... :(

Booked
09-26-2014, 02:48 PM
Its too bad their #1 isn't on leaderboards anymore... :(

Lol well i think they keep being #1 boosters but they wont ever understand "quality over quantity" for them is "team to kill them all and feel pro" :)

Nihiliste
09-26-2014, 02:58 PM
Lol maybe they are not the #1 in Lb anymore but they have good players :) and thats what it matters "quality over quantity"

More like "Str over Skill."

Booked
09-26-2014, 04:45 PM
More like "Str over Skill."
Lol read wrong :p at first thought said prevail, well is more likely boost/team/spawn over skill :3

Crys
09-26-2014, 05:26 PM
i'm fab doe
=> fab <=

bearuang
09-27-2014, 12:21 AM
Fab = cot plus rated m and few randoms migrated to twink with lot ppl looking oldskool with goa shield and some cop and will make you got hard times when meet them :/

bosstinytitan
09-27-2014, 01:22 AM
That's why I joined avid. Only me and avid in it. I think avid quit. If he ever gets on he will be happy though. No guild wars for me!

runnnnn
09-27-2014, 05:22 AM
Trust me booked your 100% correct..all str and having 2 pally heal a dex bear in 3v3 doesnt make your guild the best..i know when i was in apex we did a 5v5 ctf vs family and they had all str all 3pc and got smashed 10-3 and even had joe say "we lose" at 7-3...that to me shows just where a guild is at doing a 5v5 or 3v3 ctf and not sitting in a 3v3 arena in a pile smashing buttons..show some teamwork then be considered a good guild dont sit in arena and have someone spot hold and 3v2 another guild that doesnt make u best that just means u have more players sitting around doing nothing...family has a select few good players but thats about it..glad other people notice lol

Soulcentral
09-27-2014, 05:29 AM
Lets make a guild for all PVPER's ! Yes! Everybody Happy Happy!

Nihiliste
09-27-2014, 05:45 AM
Trust me booked your 100% correct..all str and having 2 pally heal a dex bear in 3v3 doesnt make your guild the best..i know when i was in apex we did a 5v5 ctf vs family and they had all str all 3pc and got smashed 10-3 and even had joe say "we lose" at 7-3...that to me shows just where a guild is at doing a 5v5 or 3v3 ctf and not sitting in a 3v3 arena in a pile smashing buttons..show some teamwork then be considered a good guild dont sit in arena and have someone spot hold and 3v2 another guild that doesnt make u best that just means u have more players sitting around doing nothing...family has a select few good players but thats about it..glad other people notice lol

Yeah, we noticed a long time ago.

Booked
09-27-2014, 10:31 AM
I know, i actually didn't care about them but since they have teamed and rushed my friends it has turned into something really annoying, their arrogance has been too much since no one kills them, but they don't even notice that 90% from there started playing in the most op caps (because of the elite weapons) and they still call themselves "pros", now the PvP in this "ultra" cap yet they need to be op being dex now and mages finally int (just because it kills easily now).
And i still remember Joe's words about making new family " it won't be like old family", he was right..it's worst now.

OrdoSatanas
09-27-2014, 12:08 PM

You didn't.
I did have my 56 bird in it though...

Ssneakykills
09-27-2014, 01:59 PM

Are you thinking of the guild am2fab?

programmed
09-27-2014, 02:37 PM

I've only seen you use bears though other than at endgame :o

Matutd
09-27-2014, 03:40 PM
Maybe you were one of the guys we invited and then booted instantly?

KingFu
09-27-2014, 04:18 PM

Nope

OrdoSatanas
09-27-2014, 04:33 PM

I've only seen you use bears though other than at endgame :o
I mostly use bears but I actually have 3 geared classes every 5 levels, I join the guilds I prefer on the characters I use the most even if the guilds only have a couple of members, and then join the other guilds whose members I could easily crush (like Fabulous) on my inactive alts just to say I have my alts in.

runnnnn
09-27-2014, 06:58 PM
Most of them dont know what a pro is booked..sad

Matutd
09-28-2014, 06:38 AM
I mostly use bears but I actually have 3 geared classes every 5 levels, I join the guilds I prefer on the characters I use the most even if the guilds only have a couple of members, and then join the other guilds whose members I could easily crush (like Fabulous) on my inactive alts just to say I have my alts in.

Who are fabulous?

Ssneakykills
09-28-2014, 07:48 AM
Who are fabulous?

They've got nothing over fab

KingFu
09-28-2014, 11:58 AM
and then join the other guilds whose members I could easily crush (like Fabulous) on my inactive alts just to say I have my alts in.

Nope

bglir
09-28-2014, 10:20 PM
Hello hehe, so much hate here, i'm also one of the str nub you guys talking about too, yeah you all are the best but my idol is still cloudwater, no need over hating everyone so much, have a cookie and milk take a rest, its time this thread need to be lock it will escalate to even greater hate, but only good thing here, you guys feeding each other with thanks:peach:

Booked
09-29-2014, 01:10 AM
I smell wanting a "thanks" up here :p