PDA

View Full Version : STS plss fix hammerjaw and glacian .

bustak
09-18-2014, 02:03 PM
Dova bear better than this both pet..

Serancha
09-18-2014, 02:13 PM
Untrue....well barely, in the case of glacian, but still untrue. Dovabear has useless AA and almost useless passive. These are the areas arcane pets specialize in, which is why they are worth so much more than other pets. Happiness bonus is only part of what makes a pet attractive.

I have always found glacian useless, and it's attack speed and damage output is bugged so it is lower than mythic pets, but asking for buffs without giving actual facts and feedback (as were not provided in the original post here), is a waste of time.

bustak
09-18-2014, 02:26 PM
I agree I'm just suggest because this both arcane gonna be cheap on ATM. ..

Saribeau
09-18-2014, 03:31 PM
you cant fix it if its not broken. You must have one and just want a buff to compete

Zylx
09-18-2014, 06:24 PM
Think about how old hammerjaw and glacian is. They were both released more than a year before dovabear. Each arcane pet that's released gets slightly better than some of the ones before it. The same goes for the legendary pets. Eventually, the newer legendary pets should become better than the old arcane pets. It's perfectly reasonable. It's like expecting a lvl 31 arcane maul to be better than a lvl 76 legendary sword.

Item rarities should only reflect on the other rarities that were released at that time.

I suppose you also want a buff to deary as well?

killarrow
09-19-2014, 04:48 AM
Think about how old hammerjaw and glacian is. They were both released more than a year before dovabear. Each arcane pet that's released gets slightly better than some of the ones before it. The same goes for the legendary pets. Eventually, the newer legendary pets should become better than the old arcane pets. It's perfectly reasonable. It's like expecting a lvl 31 arcane maul to be better than a lvl 76 legendary sword.

Item rarities should only reflect on the other rarities that were released at that time.

I would agree in the case of arcane/ mythic weapons being outdated/ outclassed by legendary weapons after a few seasons. Weapons do not level up as pets and the time and effort to get a new pet to cap once the cap increased to say 100 is going to be a nightmare.

Dova was a very nice move by STS to give non plat players a fair chance to get rewarded with a pet that is comparable to arcane pets. In the case of hammerjaw the first arcane pet, the abilities, bonus' and passives were probably not as well thought of as newer arcane pets which hold up well against mythic and legendary pets.

My two cents: Arcane pets should not be only called arcane because of their rarity but by their ability as well. Would like to see HJ drop from planar and not from locked crates anymore.

Soundlesskill
09-19-2014, 07:21 AM
They're decent for PvE, but doesn't make as big of an impression in PvP as a Samael or a SnS

Zylx
09-19-2014, 09:56 AM
I would agree in the case of arcane/ mythic weapons being outdated/ outclassed by legendary weapons after a few seasons. Weapons do not level up as pets and the time and effort to get a new pet to cap once the cap increased to say 100 is going to be a nightmare.

Dova was a very nice move by STS to give non plat players a fair chance to get rewarded with a pet that is comparable to arcane pets. In the case of hammerjaw the first arcane pet, the abilities, bonus' and passives were probably not as well thought of as newer arcane pets which hold up well against mythic and legendary pets.

My two cents: Arcane pets should not be only called arcane because of their rarity but by their ability as well. Would like to see HJ drop from planar and not from locked crates anymore.
You still cant expect an outdated pet to last forever. Like i said before, rarity should only be comparable with items released at that time. Those two pets are still better than the other pets that were released in those seasons

Serancha
09-19-2014, 01:09 PM
you cant fix it if its not broken. You must have one and just want a buff to compete

Sounds to me like he got an egg and wants to make a profit. I doubt he even has either as an actual pet. #merchesareannoying

kinzmet
09-19-2014, 02:28 PM
LOL @ #merchesareannoying

phillyr
09-19-2014, 06:24 PM
All I jave to say to yall is, if its outdated and woryhless.....WHY IS IT STILL IN THE LOOT TABLE? Either buff or delete, dont make us waste a couple thousand USD to loot a crappy arcane pet that cant compete

just another upbeat positive comment from your friendly neighborhood forumer 😆

phillyr
09-19-2014, 06:24 PM
All I jave to say to yall is, if its outdated and worthless.....WHY IS IT STILL IN THE LOOT TABLE? Either buff or delete, dont make us waste a couple thousand USD to loot a crappy arcane pet that cant compete

SacredKnight
09-19-2014, 07:05 PM

Actually, a Arcane Deary would be great :D